Officer Wilson Is About to Get a VERY Big Present

9-5-2014-9-15-36-AM.jpg

What Republicans thought happened. They said "Shooting Justified"

original2.jpg

What Reality is and they said "shooting was justified". See the pattern?

I've seen in the news where a perp didn't even strike the officer yet the cop was ruled to have acted within department guidelines when he blew the perp away.

Anytime a person enters a police vehicle and even tries to assault an officer AND THEN TRY TO TAKE HIS WEAPON???

Oh, hell no!

That is ASKING to be killed.

Then add all the rest to it and Big Mike was living only by luck at that point. But even then he had a chance to do the right thing and he'd have escaped with his life.

He didn't.

He asked for it.

And he got what he asked for.
That's right if a cop reaches for his gun to kill you, letting him do it is the civilized way to die.

Good for him and his family. I donated $50. Its not much. But im sure 100, 000 or so other ex cops and police supporters have done the same. He'll be able to buy a nice home somewhere...change his name...and vanish. And live well.
I believe he will be hunted down and executed instead, what with all the bounties on his head.May his death serve as an example to the rest of the 5-0.

That is batshit stupid.

Why don't you speak for yourself, ass hole, and leave out all your little fantasy warriors who will chase down innocent cops who did nothing more than defend themselves.

Oh, yeah, and go fuck yourself too.

9-5-2014-9-15-36-AM.jpg

What Republicans thought happened. They said "Shooting Justified"

original2.jpg

What Reality is and they said "shooting was justified". See the pattern?

I've seen in the news where a perp didn't even strike the officer yet the cop was ruled to have acted within department guidelines when he blew the perp away.

Anytime a person enters a police vehicle and even tries to assault an officer AND THEN TRY TO TAKE HIS WEAPON???

Oh, hell no!

That is ASKING to be killed.

Then add all the rest to it and Big Mike was living only by luck at that point. But even then he had a chance to do the right thing and he'd have escaped with his life.

He didn't.

He asked for it.

And he got what he asked for.
That's right if a cop reaches for his gun to kill you, letting him do it is the civilized way to die.

Where did anything like this ever happen?

Brown assaulted a cop in uniform on duty as he executed his duties.

Brown has officially received justice when he got shot dead in the street like the mangy ass licking shit eating dog he was.

Now he is burning in hell for all eternity for the sin of being such a big fucking moron.

Officer Darren Wilson has had an extremely stressful few months.
But now, the generosity of strangers will give him one less thing to worry about.
An anonymous woman has organized an online fund to support the Ferguson police officer, who has recently been targeted by rioting protesters in that Missouri city.
The fund’s balance is no small number, either: So far at least $500,000 has been raised for the officer.
That sizable amount could be an important windfall for Wilson, who just resigned from his job as a police officer.

BREAKING Officer Wilson Is About to Get a VERY Big Present

While some people are looting Ferguson, others collect money to help the officer who is out of job now.

I won’t give my opinion on who is right or wrong in this crazy story, but I definitely like the latter method of expressing your civil position much more.
Me too. I hope Officer Wilson gets enough donations that you'd think it was a Powerball win. His career was destroyed by the liberal bigots.

if black youth/men would start acting like a responsible person, MOST of these "tragedies" would never happen.
Yeah black people should just let the cops kill them without fighting back.
Black people need to start obeying police orders and quit acting like savages.
You do realize why we have two eyes front set? Humans are predatory. Asking a teen boy to act like a sissy and obey orders from some goober with a badge, yeah well I suppose some will.

But now, the generosity of strangers will give him one less thing to worry about.
An anonymous woman has organized an online fund to support the Ferguson police officer, who has recently been targeted by rioting protesters in that Missouri city.
The fund’s balance is no small number, either: So far at least $500,000 has been raised for the officer.
That sizable amount could be an important windfall for Wilson, who just resigned from his job as a police officer.

While some people are looting Ferguson, others collect money to help the officer who is out of job now.

I won’t give my opinion on who is right or wrong in this crazy story, but I definitely like the latter method of expressing your civil position much more.

because of course no one is peacefully protesting, right?

i'm so bored of rightwingnuts who will do anything to defend the actions of anyone white even if they shoot an unarmed person.
Except that's not the complete story. I guess we could say some leftwingnuts will do anything to defend who steals and punches cops

What did the super strong Hulk Hogan like MB hit him with? A blush applicator?
Remember all those pictures of Wilson in the hospital with the bashed up eye? Yeah, I don't either.
So? Wilson didn't make that claim.

You do realize why we have two eyes front set? Humans are predatory. Asking a teen boy to act like a sissy and obey orders from some goober with a badge, yeah well I suppose some will.
In a civilized society in order for it to function properly, people need to obey our laws and don't make trouble. If you can't do that, get your ass back to Africa,

In a civilized society in order for it to function properly, people need to obey our laws and don't make trouble. If you can't do that, get your ass back to Africa,
You do realize you are talking about Ferguson right? What makes you think Ferguson is a "civilized society?"

i'm so bored of rightwingnuts who will do anything to defend the actions of anyone white even if they shoot an unarmed person.

It's so sad when liberal, non thinking, pathetic people, make everything about race. It's a sad state of affairs in leftist America very sad

Good for him and his family. I donated $50. Its not much. But im sure 100, 000 or so other ex cops and police supporters have done the same. He'll be able to buy a nice home somewhere...change his name...and vanish. And live well.

I believe he will be hunted down and executed instead, what with all the bounties on his head.

May his death serve as an example to the rest of the 5-0.

Nope, wont happen. You need to come to terms with the fact that he made a fuck load of money for killing a fat piece of shit.

I don't care what happens to him.

I was only stating what I believe is most likely to happen. I won't feel anything towards him regardless if he gets slaughtered or retires in peace on a remote island.

These worthless thugs cant even find a job.

You think they'll find a former cop who gets millions of dollars, changes his name and hair color and grows a beard and gets some tattoos????

In 2 years you idiots could see him in a mall.and have no clue who he is haha!
They couldn't name George Zimmerman.

if black youth/men would start acting like a responsible person, MOST of these "tragedies" would never happen.

Yeah black people should just let the cops kill them without fighting back.

this just proves my point. I guess you missed why he was talked to in the first place?

You do realize you are talking about Ferguson right? What makes you think Ferguson is a "civilized society?"
We have to deal with the thugs.

Remind us the last time you complained about a black man or gang murdering a white person? We even have an example for you from recently a white man beaten to death by a gang of black youths with hammers. Care to comment?

She lives in a bubble, and has undoubtedly lead a sheltered life. She has no concept of any reality outside her bubble. A lot of elitist liberals have that problem.

We have to deal with the thugs.
Deal = Kill. Yeah what a manly way to deal with a teen shoplifter.

Forum List

Back