Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

It was posted on the inside of a tinted window and not easily read

And a legal right to demand he enter that box car

And a legal right to tell him to enter that gas chamber
Thats how progressives like hitler or his protégés running blue counties and states in America operate

they make sure their tyranny is protected by laws they make up themselves

A stop like this is failing that priority. The police and public will be far safer when the police have the respect of the public.

No, the best way to insure safety for themselves and the public is to make sure the subject is not a danger to anybody.

. . . Ray calls him a "suspect." :auiqs.jpg:

Suspect of what? He STILL refuses to tell us what the crime is. :heehee:

What the hell was the Lt. suspected of doing. . . driving while black?

Gosh darn, you caught me. The police knew he was black while they were following him in pitch dark in a vehicle with a heavily tinted rear window.
The racist cop, at the end of the video in the racist exchange you claim to be unable to comprehend, admits that 80% of people that drive to well lit areas with by-standards as witnesses for interactions with police, are minorities.

Thus, with this information, we know what was going on in the officers heads. I.E.. . . there is an 80% chance the person they are pulling over is a minority. Hence, at the beginning of the video, calling it in, unnecessarily as a "felony traffic stop," before even taking a close look at the dealer tags, or even bothering calling the tags in to ID the vehicle or the driver to understand the situation?

Instead? Pulling out the firearms and going ballistic.. . . :rolleyes:

BUT? This is what we get when the forces are staffed with morons.

Seems to me? You are well positioned to be a cop Ray? :heehee:

No, the best way to insure safety for themselves and the public is to make sure the subject is not a danger to anybody.
His hands were outside the window of the car. He was not a danger.

The police were behaving like thugs. They are a danger to the lieutenant and more broadly the rest of the police force around the country.

That's why they should have seen it from their vehicle.

It was night, he had a heavily tinted back window where the tag was. Now go to the video, and when the camera gets as close to that rear window as the video allows, read me one letter or number on that temp tag.

In their report, the officers admitted they saw the temporary tag
All new vehicles have them. An experienced officer should know better

You are making assumptions again. As I stated earlier, I have NEVER been asked to exit my vehicle until after the officer explains the reason for the stop.

That's because the officer didn't believe there was any possibility of danger to himself or the public. It's the same way when I got stopped, and truck drivers get stopped for no reason at all other than to checkout the driver, the truck and trailer. Yes sir, no sir, do everything they ask, and I never had a problem with the police.

They were not his superior officers and he should have been treated with more respect.

When it comes to law, the police are our superiors.
OK Javert.
db012558f301b14ebaf5480854353b04--les-mis%C3%A9rables-musicals.jpg

In their report, the officers admitted they saw the temporary tag
All new vehicles have them. An experienced officer should know better

But they couldn't see the tag until they got right up on the vehicle. I posted the VA law. It says a license plate has to be CLEARLY visible on any vehicle using the roads. It was not clearly visible if they couldn't see anything until this joker pulled into a well lit gas station and they walked right up to it.

Forum List

Back