Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

Even the cops admitted that his not pulling over was expected. Why do you ignore that? As soon as they saw the temp tag, their reason to stop the driver went bye-bye. They should have apologized and sent him on his way.

And what if he was an armed carjacker that stole a vehicle with a temp tag in it?

soon as he reached for the seat belt release, bang. bang, bang............"we saw him reaching for something".
The cops opened the door for him and he still refused to cooperate

they pulled him out of the car and he was fighting with then over the handcuffsh

He was fighting no one. He was trying to make sure he didn't get killed over some petty "crime".
the criminal was being - NON-COMPLIANT---duh

What criminal?

The stop was illegal. He was pepper-sprayed for driving while black.

You're not going to win a debate with lies. It's like the old George Carlin joke: you and another guy are in an elevator all alone, and one of you farts. You both know who did it.

He was pepper sprayed after being ordered 20 times to exit his vehicle and refused. You should watch the many videos we posted on this stop.

That’s complete bullshit. I do a lot of work with my local sheriff and police during emergency situations and that is absolutely not how they are trained to approach a car during a routine pull over.

More leftist lies. This was not a routine pullover. This was a guy who didn't pull over for over a mile after the emergency lights were turned on. It was not a routine pullover because due to them not being able to see the temp tag, they had no idea what he was up to.

A routine pull over is when the motorist sees the lights and pulls over.

Even the cops admitted that his not pulling over was expected. Why do you ignore that? As soon as they saw the temp tag, their reason to stop the driver went bye-bye. They should have apologized and sent him on his way.

They had the vehicle under control
If they had concerns, they could have run the Temp tag to see if it was stolen.
The police failed to identify a threat warranting drawn guns

The stop was illegal. He was pepper-sprayed for driving while black.

You're not going to win a debate with lies. It's like the old George Carlin joke: you and another guy are in an elevator all alone, and one of you farts. You both know who did it.

He was pepper sprayed after being ordered 20 times to exit his vehicle and refused. You should watch the many videos we posted on this stop.

He refused because he was stopped illegally and they would not tell him why he was stopped.

And what if he was an armed carjacker that stole a vehicle with a temp tag in it?

Making a few assumptions aren't we? Don't be a dumbass. It was an illegal stop.

It is word choice. Normally, I respect your opinions. Is there any reason you decided to let your inner racist loose on the USMB?

And normally I respect yours, but I can't understand how people in the military don't understand the chain of command. I don't know what rank you were, but when a superior officer gave you an order, did you ever tell him you don't want to do it his way, you have your own way of doing things? Doesn't the military have a standard way of doing things just like police do?

If someone pulled a gun on me, I damn sure would have asked the questions he did.
No you wouldnt

you would get out of the car as instructed because they might shoot you and its obstruction of justice if you dont obey orders

I have never been told to exit my vehicle until well after the reason I was stopped was established.

That's just another lie, she wasn't grabbed, beaten, tazed or shot.

That's because she was a suspected intox female, not a trained military man. The point is the cops get you out of your vehicle one way or another, so this idiots race had nothing to do with it. It's common police procedure.

What? Is that the best bullshit you got. She claimed she was a city official. You can't make this stuff up folks.

Making a few assumptions aren't we? Don't be a dumbass. It was an illegal stop.

No, I'm telling you that police have to weigh all possibilities like they were trained to do in the police academy. It could have been an armed carjacker. How are they to know until they identify the subject and determine he was harmless? It could have been a frail 80 year old man. They didn't know.

What these officers did you can see on any police reality show like the former series COPS that ran for 20 or 30 years. I think I watched almost every episode. This is the way they all do things.

It is word choice. Normally, I respect your opinions. Is there any reason you decided to let your inner racist loose on the USMB?

And normally I respect yours, but I can't understand how people in the military don't understand the chain of command. I don't know what rank you were, but when a superior officer gave you an order, did you ever tell him you don't want to do it his way, you have your own way of doing things? Doesn't the military have a standard way of doing things just like police do?

They were not his superior officers and he should have been treated with more respect.

He refused because he was stopped illegally and they would not tell him why he was stopped.

You can't refuse an order by the police. You just do as they say. Had he done that, they might have placed him in cuffs, or maybe a pat down, called the plate in and everything would have been fine. Then they would have explained why they did what they did, and tell him to have a nice evening.

You can't refuse an order by the police. You just do as they say. Had he done that, they might have placed him in cuffs, or maybe a pat down, called the plate in and everything would have been fine. Then they would have explained why they did what they did, and tell him to have a nice evening.

So why would he need to be placed in cuffs or patted down for a license plate?

He had a dealer tag in the rear window, which is a valid license plate.

It was not clearly visible which makes means it wasn't valid. They couldn't see the plate until they got right behind his vehicle. The law states your license plate has to be clearly visible, and having it behind a heavily tainted glass is not visible at night.

Forum List

Back