Biden admin grilled over hate-fueled mobs having billions in student handouts wiped clean

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
This is yet another disaster for the Biden politburo. As the pretend-president is defying the USSC regarding his rush to dump student debt on taxpayers, those students are rioting and defying the law.

These same students are now demanding "amnesty" from prosecution. My suspicion is that Biden will cave to the demands of the very people who are humiliating him.

The Biden administration is silent on whether students carrying out anti-Israel protests spiraling on college campuses nationwide will be barred from student loan forgiveness programs that have canceled billions of dollars in debt under the 46th president.

This will cost Biden big time unless he gets this to stop fast....
Trump over Biden by 9 today in a new CNN poll.... if you want to laugh turn to CNN and watch all of the sad tear filled eyes....

Why shouldnt these little fuckheads pay their debts?

I fucking did.

Can I get a check sent to me for the school loan I paid back?

Why not? That is not equity of outcome.

This will cost Biden big time unless he gets this to stop fast....
Trump over Biden by 9 today in a new CNN poll.... if you want to laugh turn to CNN and watch all of the sad tear filled eyes....
Biden's got his revenge lined up against taxpayers by giving his pay to play bids a $61 BILLION dollars to his buds in the Ukraine. That's becoming a war against another superpower or so with nukes. It's gonna be hell on military stashes Biden ignored while Russian weather/spy eyes in the sky were flying over major military based energy and supply areas under the lie they needed to know weather patterns half a planet's surface and a pacific ocean away. :(

Biden's got his revenge lined up against taxpayers by giving his pay to play bids a $61 BILLION dollars to his buds in the Ukraine. That's becoming a war against another superpower or so with nukes. It's gonna be hell on military stashes Biden ignored while Russian weather/spy eyes in the sky were flying over major military based energy and supply areas under the lie they needed to know weather patterns half a planet's surface and a pacific ocean away. :(
And after the election Biden is saying if he wins he will let the Trump era tax cuts end... that will raise taxes on middle income people and small businesses... it is said that it will be the biggest tax increase in American history...

In most colleges classes are over by the end of this week then there are exams.

Thing is the vast majority of the protestors that have been arrested are not students.

If we had a media worth a shit we would already know who is footing the bill for that crap.

This is yet another disaster for the Biden politburo. As the pretend-president is defying the USSC regarding his rush to dump student debt on taxpayers, those students are rioting and defying the law.

These same students are now demanding "amnesty" from prosecution. My suspicion is that Biden will cave to the demands of the very people who are humiliating him.

The Biden administration is silent on whether students carrying out anti-Israel protests spiraling on college campuses nationwide will be barred from student loan forgiveness programs that have canceled billions of dollars in debt under the 46th president.
Why should they be barred? Do you oppose free speech…the right to peacefully protest? Should the pro-Israel protests be barred as well?

Trump should run on, “I will give you everything Biden is going to give you….plus $1000.”

NO MATTER HOW THE DEMS TRY TO BUY YOUR VOTE, I WILL BEAT IT BY $1000!

Why should they be barred? Do you oppose free speech…the right to peacefully protest? Should the pro-Israel protests be barred as well?

Why do you support illegal trespass by the “protesters”? When did illegal trespass become a free speech issue?

There were dozens of protesters At Columbia University who entered the university’s Hamilton Hall and barricaded themselves inside. When did breaking and entering become a free speech issue?

Can you cite where the pro-Israel protesters are breaking into campus buildings?

Why do you support illegal trespass by the “protesters”? When did illegal trespass become a free speech issue?
Where do I support that? More to the point…where did you make that distinction? You expressed a desire to bar students from a program for student loan forgiveness based on the fact you don’t like their speech.

There were dozens of protesters At Columbia University who entered the university’s Hamilton Hall and barricaded themselves inside. When did breaking and entering become a free speech issue?

Who said it did? Did your OP limit the desire to bar students to the handful who vandalized and occupied the hall? Did your article?

Can you cite where the pro-Israel protesters are breaking into campus buildings?
Can you cite where either you or your article limited a desire to bar students from the loan forgiveness program to that specific group of protesters? For that matter would you bar those who were arrested and released? Not convicted of anything?

Why those and not students who committed other crimes?

Without distinctions in either your OP or the article you presented, it sounds as if you are trying to shut down free speech.

Where do I support that? More to the point…where did you make that distinction? You expressed a desire to bar students from a program for student loan forgiveness based on the fact you don’t like their speech.

Who said it did? Did your OP limit the desire to bar students to the handful who vandalized and occupied the hall? Did your article?

Can you cite where either you or your article limited a desire to bar students from the loan forgiveness program to that specific group of protesters? For that matter would you bar those who were arrested and released? Not convicted of anything?

Why those and not students who committed other crimes?

Without distinctions in either your OP or the article you presented, it sounds as if you are trying to shut down free speech.

Your earlier post asked if I support free speech. I do. I don’t believe trespass and breaking and entering are free speech issues.

I do find it ironic that the very people whose votes Biden wants to buy with debt transfer to taxpayers are represented by those trespassing and breaking and entering.

When did I make any comment that, “expressed a desire to bar students from a program for student loan forgiveness based on the fact you don’t like their speech.”?

I didn’t. The “quote” function is your friend as it allows you to accurately present the comments others have made.

Also, let’s be honest and understand there is no loan forgiveness. There is debt transfer.

Your earlier post asked if I support free speech. I do. I don’t believe trespass and breaking and entering are free speech issues.
That is good to know, we are in agreement there. However your OP specifically referred to “students carrying out anti-Israel protests spiraling on college campuses”

I do find it ironic that the very people whose votes Biden wants to buy with debt transfer to taxpayers are represented by those trespassing and breaking and entering.

No more ironic than the votes another candidate wants to buy as “the law and order” president are represented by those who themselves conducted or supported criminal trespass, vandalism and assault.

When did I make any comment that, “expressed a desire to bar students from a program for student loan forgiveness based on the fact you don’t like their speech.”?

Given your lack of distinctions and specific reference to only the anti-Israel protesters, it is a reasonable assumption,

I didn’t. The “quote” function is your friend as it allows you to accurately present the comments others have made.
Perhaps you should have been clear in your OP and the article you chose to use which specifically reference only one side of the protests,

Also, let’s be honest and understand there is no loan forgiveness. There is debt transfer.
Now that is a reasonable arguement.

That's not what is happening here. Freedom of speech is one thing, taking over buildings, demands to be met? No

The self entitled little twits are now demanding to be fed

That's not what is happening here. Freedom of speech is one thing, taking over buildings, demands to be met? No

The self entitled little twits are now demanding to be fed
Again, going back to both the OP and article, that IS what is happening here. No distinction was made, simply a sweeping charge against (only) anti-Israel protesters.

They demand anything they want….nothing wrong with that. Doesn’t mean they’ll get anything or that they are entitled to anything other than the right to peacefully protest.

But going back to the student loan thing, you can’t legally make it about denying just protesters who were arrested…it would have to be every student with a loan who has ever been arrested for anything (and hopefully it would be restricted to actual convictions because just being arrested might not legally fly).

That is good to know, we are in agreement there. However your OP specifically referred to “students carrying out anti-Israel protests spiraling on college campuses”

No more ironic than the votes another candidate wants to buy as “the law and order” president are represented by those who themselves conducted or supported criminal trespass, vandalism and assault.

Given your lack of distinctions and specific reference to only the anti-Israel protesters, it is a reasonable assumption,

Perhaps you should have been clear in your OP and the article you chose to use which specifically reference only one side of the protests,

Now that is a reasonable arguement.

Protests that spiraled to criminal acts. So yes, ‘’spiraled’’ was an appropriate term when illegal trespass accelerated to breaking and entering.

I’ll make an assumption you were including Trump and J6 when you posted,
those who themselves conducted or supported criminal trespass, vandalism and assault.

When did Trump support any of the above actions?

As to buying votes, we can trace back to the midterm elections when Biden sold out US citizens by dumping the strategic petroleum reserves on the global market to artificially suppress oil and gas prices. Now he is looking to continue his vote buying extravaganza with more student debt dumping on taxpayers, clearly illegal per the USSC ruling.

In terms of “sides” relative to the protests, I’ll be the first to admit I’m taking sides. I only see one side waving banners and repeating slogans about killing, and it’s about Jew killing. When a Hamas groupie wearing typical Hamas garb is on a US campus, others have the right to criticize the motives and tactics of the left and their heroes.

Forum List

Back