"Office Of The President Elect"

Biden is the President-elect. He will be sworn in on 1/20/2021.
Unlike the impeached LOSER President Trump...who will slink out of Washington quietly on that same day...and spend the rest of his life in court.
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :)
Biden isn't the president elect until the electoral college says he is. And the Supreme Court might weigh in before that happens..

And don't bet on Our President slinking away. Even if the Dems manage to steal this election, President Trump is not going anywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if he declared his candidacy for 2024 on 1/20/21.
Steal 6 million more votes and 306 electoral? Landslide!

Trump was short 2.7 million votes, won the electoral by 77,000 votes and proclaimed it a landslide. He has now lost 30 law suits, won one!

I find it very revealing that whenever we see Biden he has that silly "Office Of The President Elect" backdrop behind him, an office that never existed. Why do the Dems feel they have to promote the idea that Biden won the election? What do they know that they are afraid of?
Why? Because when the Supreme Court makes the final decision that the election was stolen by fraudulent means, by the Joe XiBiden campaign, the elections will go for President Trump, and do you think the prog slaves are going to sit there and respect the outcome? Or just continue with the next 4 years of the same old shit.

What is it about Trumpanzees that they accept anything Scumpty says WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE WHATSOVER??? Does Faux News and the far right media not tell you that Scumpty's lawsuits are getting tossed in the dumper because of NO EVIDENCE? What is it that makes you people so stupid to think that any statement Scumpty makes is true WITHOUT EVIDENCE?

I find it very revealing that whenever we see Biden he has that silly "Office Of The President Elect" backdrop behind him, an office that never existed. Why do the Dems feel they have to promote the idea that Biden won the election? What do they know that they are afraid of?

It's that little thing you and other Trump cultists have trouble with, they're called facts. And until the election is certified by the Electoral College, he is the President-elect.

Now go back to your corner and start sulking again.
If one side concedes, then the other is prez elect.

Why? Because when the Supreme Court makes the final decision that the election was stolen by fraudulent means, by the Joe XiBiden campaign, the elections will go for President Trump, and do you think the prog slaves are going to sit there and respect the outcome? Or just continue with the next 4 years of the same old shit.

What is it about Trumpanzees that they accept anything Scumpty says WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE WHATSOVER??? Does Faux News and the far right media not tell you that Scumpty's lawsuits are getting tossed in the dumper because of NO EVIDENCE? What is it that makes you people so stupid to think that any statement Scumpty makes is true WITHOUT EVIDENCE?

If SCOTUS hears the evidence and accepts it then it will go to the House. Case closed.

It's called projecting professionalism. I know it's something we haven't seen in a long time..but you'll get used to it again.
No one's afraid of anything. Trump lost. He's gone on 1/20/2021.
Claiming a title that doesn't exist is "professionalism?" Wrong, turd. It's pretentious and fraudulent.

It's that little thing you and other Trump cultists have trouble with, they're called facts. And until the election is certified by the Electoral College, he is the President-elect.

Now go back to your corner and start sulking again.
BDS!

View attachment 422585
Photoshopped.
NOPE!
Only you Trump Nazis live by photoshop.
Here is the C-SPAN video lying :asshole:

False. Many Presidents have used the term:

View attachment 422579

View attachment 422580

With blank paper in file folders.
View attachment 422581

Your post is not truthful
They're fucking idjits

Forum List

Back