"Office Of The President Elect"

Diver Diva

Platinum Member
Jun 2, 2019
Florida
I find it very revealing that whenever we see Biden he has that silly "Office Of The President Elect" backdrop behind him, an office that never existed. Why do the Dems feel they have to promote the idea that Biden won the election? What do they know that they are afraid of?

I find it very revealing that whenever we see Biden he has that silly "Office Of The President Elect" backdrop behind him, an office that never existed. Why do the Dems feel they have to promote the idea that Biden won the election? What do they know that they are afraid of?
Why? Because when the Supreme Court makes the final decision that the election was stolen by fraudulent means, by the Joe XiBiden campaign, the elections will go for President Trump, and do you think the prog slaves are going to sit there and respect the outcome? Or just continue with the next 4 years of the same old shit.

What’s being revealed to you is the fact that Biden is president-elect.

False. Many Presidents have used the term:

1606584055549.png

1606584104123.png

With blank paper in file folders.
1606584136321.png

Your post is not truthful

It's called projecting professionalism. I know it's something we haven't seen in a long time..but you'll get used to it again.
No one's afraid of anything. Trump lost. He's gone on 1/20/2021.

Projecting professionalism? Well, since "Office Of The President Elect" didn't exist before, what is the professionalism being projected, professional bull shitter?

It's called projecting professionalism. I know it's something we haven't seen in a long time..but you'll get used to it again.

Projecting professionalism? Well, since "Office Of The President Elect" didn't exist before, what is the professionalism being projected, professional bull shitter?

See Post #5, Spider. :)
You were saying?

Both Obama and Trump used the term.

Really, there's no issue here...

A perfect example of what worthless lying scum the Trumnpists are, TRAMP himself used the title !!!!!!!!
_93531842_donaldtrumpandsheridillon.jpg

Senile pedo Joe who doesn't even know where he is at most of the time and had almost no viewers is projecting professionalism by trying to pretend that he is the president elect when he isn't?

Comeon MAN...

I stand corrected. I didn't remember seeing President Trump or Barry using those signs.

In any event, Biden is not the president elect until the electoral college says he is.

I remember it being a mildly big deal when Obama did it in 2008...

Why? Because when the Supreme Court makes the final decision that the election was stolen by fraudulent means, by the Joe XiBiden campaign, the elections will go for President Trump, and do you think the prog slaves are going to sit there and respect the outcome? Or just continue with the next 4 years of the same old shit.

[/QUOTE]

The progs aren't just going to keep up with their same old shit, they're going to make their George Floyd riots look like Woodstock 2.

They're going to destroy shit to a degree that makes the LA and Watts pale in comparison. It may get so bad martial law will have to be declared. Hopefully that will end with a shit ton of fertilizer left by the police and military in the streets.

I can't even articulate the depth of my contempt for these parasites.

I remember it being a mildly big deal when Obama did it in 2008...

I don't even remember the meat puppet faggot doing it, but then again I tried to ignore him most of the time. To this day when I hear the sound of his stuttering voice I shut off the source.

Senile pedo Joe who doesn't even know where he is at most of the time and had almost no viewers is projecting professionalism by trying to pretend that he is the president elect when he isn't?

Comeon MAN...

Biden is the President-elect. He will be sworn in on 1/20/2021.
Unlike the impeached LOSER President Trump...who will slink out of Washington quietly on that same day...and spend the rest of his life in court.
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :)

Forum List

Back