"Office Of The President Elect"

I remember it being a mildly big deal when Obama did it in 2008...

I don't even remember the meat puppet faggot doing it, but then again I tried to ignore him most of the time. To this day when I hear the sound of his stuttering voice I shut off the source.

I have no idea who you're talking about.

Being an adult when you post is a good way to help ensure that your audience understands your message...

Biden is the President-elect. He will be sworn in on 1/20/2021.
Unlike the impeached LOSER President Trump...who will slink out of Washington quietly on that same day...and spend the rest of his life in court.
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :)
Biden isn't the president elect until the electoral college says he is. And the Supreme Court might weigh in before that happens..

And don't bet on Our President slinking away. Even if the Dems manage to steal this election, President Trump is not going anywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if he declared his candidacy for 2024 on 1/20/21.

I find it very revealing that whenever we see Biden he has that silly "Office Of The President Elect" backdrop behind him, an office that never existed. Why do the Dems feel they have to promote the idea that Biden won the election? What do they know that they are afraid of?
What’s being revealed to you is the fact that Biden is president-elect.
Prog slaves like you are as uneducated as a slug. A person cannot be considered President Elect till the electoral college goes through the elections process, which right now cannot be performed until Joe XiBiden presents all his 80,000,000 legal votes for him, until then the process will go up to the Supreme Court where again, 80,000,000 votes many fraudulent will be overturned thus having President Trump remain for another 4 years...

Now for the fun video.

Butt-Hurt Crying Hillary Voters Compilation - YouTube

----

Last edited:
I find it very revealing that whenever we see Biden he has that silly "Office Of The President Elect" backdrop behind him, an office that never existed. Why do the Dems feel they have to promote the idea that Biden won the election? What do they know that they are afraid of?

ootpe.jpg

A perfect example of what worthless lying scum the Trumnpists are, TRAMP himself used the title !!!!!!!!
_93531842_donaldtrumpandsheridillon.jpg
He used it because the board of elections certified the elections not the Lame Stream Media. Until the board goes through the process, XiBiden will remain a coward down in his bunker...

Prog slaves like you are as uneducated as a slug. A person cannot be considered President Elect till the electoral college does though the elections process, which right now cannot be performed until Joe XiBiden presents all his 80,000,000 legal votes for him, until then the process will go up to the Supreme Court where again, 80,000,000 votes many fraudulent will be overturned thus having President Trump remain for another 4 years...

Now for the fun video.

Butt-Hurt Crying Hillary Voters Compilation - YouTube

----

I hope you're right. After watching the campaign season this year, and seeing Xiden actually look worse than hitlary one can only assume that the real figure is closer to 8 million people voting ten times.

A perfect example of what worthless lying scum the Trumnpists are, TRAMP himself used the title !!!!!!!!
_93531842_donaldtrumpandsheridillon.jpg
He used it because the board of elections certified the elections not the Lame Stream Media. Until the board goes through the process, XiBiden will remain a coward down in his bunker...
BDS!

one can only assume that the real figure is closer to 8 million people voting ten times.
Just as one can assume the 7.2 people in the Trump Crime family voted 1,000,000 times each, because there is no way Tramp got 72,000,000 votes. Tramp needs to prove every one of those votes!!!
:rofl::lmao:

Someone should tell the giddy Democrat voters that Biden is not the president-elect until the Electoral College makes it official. And it looks like it ain't agonna happen.

It's called projecting professionalism. I know it's something we haven't seen in a long time..but you'll get used to it again.
No one's afraid of anything. Trump lost. He's gone on 1/20/2021.
Senile pedo Joe who doesn't even know where he is at most of the time and had almost no viewers is projecting professionalism by trying to pretend that he is the president elect when he isn't?

Comeon MAN...

Unlike the impeached LOSER President Trump.......................................................................

Two fairy tales that only morons believe! ;)

1606601080962.png

What’s being revealed to you is the fact that Biden is president-elect.

But there is no such 'office'.

It's called projecting professionalism. I know it's something we haven't seen in a long time..but you'll get used to it again.
Senile pedo Joe who doesn't even know where he is at most of the time and had almost no viewers is projecting professionalism by trying to pretend that he is the president elect when he isn't?

Comeon MAN...

Unlike the impeached LOSER President Trump.......................................................................

View attachment 422658

BORED!!
1606602491497.png

Comeon MAN...

View attachment 422658

BORED!!
View attachment 422659

so what? ^^^

What I'm saying is that Epstein didn't kill himself and Byeden didn't win an honest election. That's what i'm saying.;)

Comeon MAN...

View attachment 422658

BORED!!
View attachment 422659

so what? ^^^

What I'm saying is that Epstein didn't kill himself and Byeden didn't win an honest election. That's what i'm saying.;)

Facing..gawd noes what fresh hell...he didn't want the easy way out??
80 million votes for Biden..yes..El Prez..

Comeon MAN...

View attachment 422658
BDS!

It's that little thing you and other Trump cultists have trouble with, they're called facts. And until the election is certified by the Electoral College, he is the President-elect.

Now go back to your corner and start sulking again.

Forum List

Back