Obesity Epidemic

Obesity is a serious problem in the United States. Too many people over-eat and don't exercise.

when i went to the mall last, i saw a lot of 2 fat disgusting parents and 3 fat ugly obnoxious animals with them

then a bunch of purple hairs and tatted and pierced messes,,are the wrong people being aborted??

Last edited:
We await this second Big Bang with interest , one which will officially end the short lived American Empire and represent the downfall of the Fatties .
Am convinced that this is a major reason that America's Never Ending Wars philosophy was amended to allow Proxies to figh------ on behalf of obese GIs waddling to assorted losses all over the planet .

WHAT BROUGHT AMERICA DOWN ON ITS BIG FAT BOTTOM ? PROCESSED FOODS AND COKE . AND DRUGS .

We await this second Big Bang with interest , one which will officially end the short lived American Empire and represent the downfall of the Fatties .
Am convinced that this is a major reason that America's Never Ending Wars philosophy was amended to allow Proxies to figh------ on behalf of obese GIs waddling to assorted losses all over the planet .

WHAT BROUGHT AMERICA DOWN ON ITS BIG FAT BOTTOM ? PROCESSED FOODS AND COKE . AND DRUGS .
True. The military is having a hard time finding recruits that are physically fit.

In my lifetime, Americans have become fat. What could have caused this?
1702945522205.png

Is our bloated omnipresent government doing anything about this?

Forum List

Back