Obesity Epidemic

We await this second Big Bang with interest , one which will officially end the short lived American Empire and represent the downfall of the Fatties .
Am convinced that this is a major reason that America's Never Ending Wars philosophy was amended to allow Proxies to figh------ on behalf of obese GIs waddling to assorted losses all over the planet .

WHAT BROUGHT AMERICA DOWN ON ITS BIG FAT BOTTOM ? PROCESSED FOODS AND COKE . AND DRUGS .

Fast food. I never saw a fat Saudi until 2000. Now they have pizza, KFC, Burger King etc.

Seed oils are the primary cause of obesity, diabetes, heart disease and cancer.

This presentation explains it all.

And sugar. Waaaaay too much purposely put in our foods because it's addictive.
Fast food. I never saw a fat Saudi until 2000. Now they have pizza, KFC, Burger King etc.
Fast food is everywhere and people eat it alot. That's a problem.

Same with attracting law enforcement recruits.
Eight weeks of basic training in the military usually works off much of the fat, but men are so fat that they are rejected from even joining. They would probably have a heart attack during the first long march.

Health gurus have been warning us since the 1920's about our horrible diets and lifestyles. Few listen.

I long thought sugar was the primary cause, but suspect it’s more the seed oils. Mankind has consumed sugar for centuries, but seed oils are much newer.

Heart disease, obesity, and cancer were almost unheard of in the US until the early 20th century. Exactly when seed oils made their appearance.

I long thought sugar was the primary cause, but suspect it’s more the seed oils. Mankind has consumed sugar for centuries, but seed oils are much newer.
Sugar has been consumed for millenia, and sugar has been used as a preservative for just as long, the probem is that most sugar was consumed in the Fall, when fruit ripened, but now every day is the Fall, there is no "season" for eating fruit, and the manmade version of sugar, high fructose corn syrup, entered everyones diet, and now sugar is in everything, and it is not there naturally.

Our pancreas cannot make enough insulin to keep up. I agree with you that many vegetable and seed oils are very bad for you, it is best to use avocado or coconut oils.

Heart disease, obesity, and cancer were almost unheard of in the US until the early 20th century. Exactly when seed oils made their appearance.
Excess consumption of sugar affects dental health, which also contributes to other health problems.

Forum List

Back