Obama's Terrorists?-OP/ED

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
We may well have to face the possible very shortly. We may have to face the fact these terrorists killings are being directed by the oval office. First thing he announces is gun control NOT muslim control. We do not have a problem with guns folks. What we have is a problem with muslims.

This latest shooter was islamic and democrat. The oval office is islamic and democrat. And to paraphrase Obama "America should NOT fall into NON islamic hands". This latest terrorist was on the "watch" list but Obama cut that program AND funding because he said it was racist and islamaphobic. What race is islam?

The islamic State leader of America sits behind a desk in an oval office at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington D.C.

We NEED to face the truth.
Fury

Wake up fool, this is America, the 2nd allows every nut and in this case a hate act by a ISIS fanatic to have a gun. Seems simple its the price America pays for its stupidity. This happens all the time in the US nothing different now.

Orlando shooting: The key things to know about about guns and mass shootings in America

"Eric manufactured three more pipe bombs: the Charlie batch. Then he halted production until December. What he needed was guns. And that was becoming a problem.

Eric had been looking into the Brady Bill. Congress had passed the law restricting the purchase of most popular semiautomatic machine guns in 1993. A federal system of instant background checks would soon go into effect. Eric was going to have a hard time getting around that.

"Fuck you Brady!" Eric wrote in his journal. All he wanted was a couple of guns - "and thanks to your fucking bill I will probably not get any!" He wanted them only for personal protection, he joked: "Its not like I'm some psycho who would go on a shooting spree. fuckers."

Eric frequently made his research do double duty for both schoolwork and his master plan. He wrote up a short research assignment on the Brady Bill that week. It was a good idea in theory, he said, aside from the loopholes. The biggest problem was that checks applied only to licensed dealers, not private dealers. So two-thirds of the licensed dealers had just gone private. "The FBI just shot themselves in the foot," he concluded."
Eric was rational about his firepower. "As of this date I have enough explosives to kill about 100 people," he wrote. With axes, bayonets, and assorted blades, he could maybe take out ten more. That was as far as hand to-hand combat would get him. A hundred and ten people. "that just isn't enough!"

"Guns!" the entry concluded. "I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms! " p.280 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen [bold added]

Wake up fool, this is America, the 2nd allows every nut and in this case a hate act by a ISIS fanatic to have a gun. Seems simple its the price America pays for its stupidity. This happens all the time in the US nothing different now.

Orlando shooting: The key things to know about about guns and mass shootings in America

"Eric manufactured three more pipe bombs: the Charlie batch. Then he halted production until December. What he needed was guns. And that was becoming a problem.

Eric had been looking into the Brady Bill. Congress had passed the law restricting the purchase of most popular semiautomatic machine guns in 1993. A federal system of instant background checks would soon go into effect. Eric was going to have a hard time getting around that.

"Fuck you Brady!" Eric wrote in his journal. All he wanted was a couple of guns - "and thanks to your fucking bill I will probably not get any!" He wanted them only for personal protection, he joked: "Its not like I'm some psycho who would go on a shooting spree. fuckers."

Eric frequently made his research do double duty for both schoolwork and his master plan. He wrote up a short research assignment on the Brady Bill that week. It was a good idea in theory, he said, aside from the loopholes. The biggest problem was that checks applied only to licensed dealers, not private dealers. So two-thirds of the licensed dealers had just gone private. "The FBI just shot themselves in the foot," he concluded."
Eric was rational about his firepower. "As of this date I have enough explosives to kill about 100 people," he wrote. With axes, bayonets, and assorted blades, he could maybe take out ten more. That was as far as hand to-hand combat would get him. A hundred and ten people. "that just isn't enough!"

"Guns!" the entry concluded. "I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms! " p.280 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen [bold added]
The shooting happened in a no-gun zone. Had the people in the area been armed, he'd have been stopped in his tracks. People need to be able to defend themselves. This guy could have bought them illegally from the start, the bill doesn't stop people intending to commit crimes.

• Banned

Oh I am quite awake thank you. Enough to realized the islamic state leader in the United States just so happens to be the president of the United States.

He has done nothing to stop them here or overseas. NOTHING.
He IS one of them.

Thank goodness gun rights groups keep fighting for the ability of the individual to protect themselves.

A Gay-Friendly Shooting Club Just Won This Big Gun Rights Victory In DC
May 19, 2016 By Bre Payton

A federal judge ruled on Tuesday that a key provision of Washington DC’s concealed carry law was unconstitutional, and ordered DC police to stop requiring residents to prove they have a “good reason” to be issued a concealed carry permit.

The plaintiff, Matthew Grace, is a district gun owner and member of The Pink Pistols, a shooting group that “honors diversity and is open to all shooters regardless of sexual orientation,” with dozens of chapters nationwide.

“We teach queers to shoot. Then we teach others that we have done so,” their website states."

A Gay-Friendly Shooting Club Just Won Big Gun Rights Victory

Forum List

Back