Sarah Palin on Orlando Islamic Terror Attack: ‘The Solution Begins with Acknowledging the Threat’

I have posted many times that Obama's actions and statements prove he is an anti-American subversive with at least Muslim sympathies, if not more. He will prove this again when he downplays the role of radical Islam in the killings of Gay Americans ON OUR SOIL.

Democrats are quite comfortable with the concept of "acceptable losses" of American life. San Bernadino, Orlando, Benghazi are the most notable examples.

To be fair, Obama did actually say something this morning so I don't understand the gripe on this issue. However, I kind of think if this guy gunned down a bunch of cowboys in a western bar the left wouldn't care quite as much. Doesn't ISIS know you don't mess with gays, blacks, hispanics, women, muslims, and just about anyone who isn't a white male.

This is America fools, land of the stupid, every nutcase can get an assault rifle, so you really are dumb enough to expect wine and roses.

Orlando shooting: The key things to know about about guns and mass shootings in America

"Eric manufactured three more pipe bombs: the Charlie batch. Then he halted production until December. What he needed was guns. And that was becoming a problem.

Eric had been looking into the Brady Bill. Congress had passed the law restricting the purchase of most popular semiautomatic machine guns in 1993. A federal system of instant background checks would soon go into effect. Eric was going to have a hard time getting around that.

"Fuck you Brady!" Eric wrote in his journal. All he wanted was a couple of guns - "and thanks to your fucking bill I will probably not get any!" He wanted them only for personal protection, he joked: "Its not like I'm some psycho who would go on a shooting spree. fuckers."

Eric frequently made his research do double duty for both schoolwork and his master plan. He wrote up a short research assignment on the Brady Bill that week. It was a good idea in theory, he said, aside from the loopholes. The biggest problem was that checks applied only to licensed dealers, not private dealers. So two-thirds of the licensed dealers had just gone private. "The FBI just shot themselves in the foot," he concluded."

Eric was rational about his firepower. "As of this date I have enough explosives to kill about 100 people," he wrote. With axes, bayonets, and assorted blades, he could maybe take out ten more. That was as far as hand to-hand combat would get him. A hundred and ten people. "that just isn't enough!"

"Guns!" the entry concluded. "I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms! " p.280 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen [bold added]

The anti-American subversive far right should be reported to the LEO.

For you, JakeAss.... since you are such a left wing cocksucker now....

650x366

Although the Christmas ornament on your nose is a definite improvement!

GETAdsm.gif

Vigilante was a registered Democrat for thirty years, while I have always registered as a Republican.

Anyone ever remember the JakeAss standing up for Republican's????

I rest my case! ...He's known as the Arlen Specter of USMB Republicans for A REASON!!!!!!
I always stand up for good Republicans.

Why were you a registered Democrat for so long?

President Obama is killing ISIS fighters almost every day. By the hundreds, with an extraordinarily minimal loss of American lives.

Who among you has a better idea?

I rest my case! ...He's known as the Arlen Specter of USMB Republicans for A REASON!!!!!!

You only stand for the one's that have DemoRAT ideas, and agenda's.... NEVER a bad word about this puke!

QYvx3m3.jpg

You only stand for the one's that have DemoRAT ideas, and agenda's.... NEVER a bad word about this puke!

QYvx3m3.jpg
You won't even deny you were a registered Democrat.

At least you don't lie about that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back