OBAMA UNHINGED - Says trump supports the Klan!!!!

Aunt Barry also says putting hillary in jail would disrespect the constitution!!! HAHA

Obama: Donald Trump Would Tolerate Klan If Elected President - Breitbart

nov 3 2016 President Barack Obama wants people in North Carolina to vote for Hillary Clinton, so he’s warning them that Donald Trump would tolerate the support of the Klu Klux Klan if he’s elected president.
“If you accept the support of Klan sympathizers — the Klan — and hesitate when asked about that support, then you’ll tolerate that support when you’re in office,” he said.

Obama added that Trump would “disrespect” the Constitution as president, citing the Republican nominee’s vow to put Hillary Clinton in jail

[Y]ou threaten to throw your opponent in jail without any due process … then imagine what you’ll do when you actually have the power to violate the Constitution along those lines,” Obama warned.
Well, the Klan sure supports Drumpf.

Aunt Barry also says putting hillary in jail would disrespect the constitution!!! HAHA

nov 3 2016 President Barack Obama wants people in North Carolina to vote for Hillary Clinton, so he’s warning them that Donald Trump would tolerate the support of the Klu Klux Klan if he’s elected president.
“If you accept the support of Klan sympathizers — the Klan — and hesitate when asked about that support, then you’ll tolerate that support when you’re in office,” he said.
A
Obama added that Trump would “disrespect” the Constitution as president, citing the Republican nominee’s vow to put Hillary Clinton in jail

[Y]ou threaten to throw your opponent in jail without any due process … then imagine what you’ll do when you actually have the power to violate the Constitution along those lines,” Obama warned.
Well, the Klan sure supports Drumpf.
All people who support law and order support Trump, which is most likely why a hood rat like you does not.

And then another simple minded loser crops up.

Barry and that dude who is his "wife" needs to get back to discussing how corrupt Crooked Hillary is like he did back in the day. :p

[

Yet Trump is the one who wants to change libel laws to limit freedom of the press so that the media can't criticize him. Go figure, dumb ass.

HAHAHA. Where did trump say that?

From the beginning. One of the first threats of his campaign was to change the libel laws so he could sue newspapers who criticize him.
Good. shut them all down. Nothing but lying sobs. Just like dims.

Good. shut them all down. Nothing but lying sobs. Just like dims.

It's Trump that should be shut down. He lies more than ANYONE else.
You are lying right now, like all retarded shills.

Story in the Washington Post:

Donald Trump vowed to ‘open up’ libel laws to make suing the media easier. Can he do that?

I understand that Trumpbots have no appreciation or even understanding of the truth. After all, you support a candidate who thinks that facts are whatever he says they are, but the rest of the world has a standard for facts and truth, and Trump fails every test.

That you plan on voting for this waste of skin, says that America has sunk so low as to be the laughingstock of the world. The rest of us shake our heads and wonder what kind of sane, reasonable person would vote for such a poor excuse for a human being.

Anybody care to look up some facts? Like this. Maybe this was what Obama was referring to.

Trump has not denounced this, by the way.
Not a peep from the fucking orange bigoted man-baby.

KKK paper embraces Trump in front-page article

kkk-newspaper-trump-endorsement-1478024176.jpg

"Trump campaign denounces KKK's official newspaper's support"
Trump campaign denounces KKK's official newspaper's support - CNNPolitics.com

Sorry, what?

I will repeat myself. Trump has not said anything about this newspaper cover. Not one word. Notice "...the campaign" is staying anonymous within their camp

Translation: "I only see and believe what I want."
Duly noted.

Then provide the link to the audio, video, or Tweet where Trump owns this and denounces the endorsement. Prove me wrong. Or just STFU.

The Trump campaign disavowed the paper and the endorsement.
End of story. We cross boy?

Aunt barry has turned out to be nothing but a black simon legree. Hopefully, justice will be served and hillary will go to prison and be with the lots of black people her and bill and barry pretend to like so much.

Trump winning or not winning has NOTHING to do with the FACT that...

Obama is a LIAR (as I proved in my thread about this posted quite a while ago)!

His LIE was debunked back in March 2016...but Libs are never ones to allow the FACTS to get in the way of a good LIE!

March 2016, reported by the Clinton News Network (CNN):
-- Donald Trump denounces David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics.com

"David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." "I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."

Obama and Hillary's LIE was debunked back in MARCH yet they continue to LIE! (Of course what can you expect from the LIE OF THE YEAR award winner?!) That means anyone who continues to PARROT their DEBUNKED LIES are also LIARS!

All I have seen from Liberals is 'Lie, Deny, Justify, and Spin). Come on, Libs - MAN UP AND ADMIT YOUR 'DEAR LEADER IS A LIAR - AS PROVEN BY ALL-IN FOR HILLARY CNN!

Obama said Trump would 'tolerate' the Klan?

What has Barry been doing to get rid of them?
Sounds like aunt barry doesn't like the first amendment. The klan should be obliterated!

Now stop it!

Barry loves the First Amendment as long as you print and say what he want to read and hear!

Yet Trump is the one who wants to change libel laws to limit freedom of the press so that the media can't criticize him. Go figure, dumb ass.
. Change libel laws ?? You mean that if someone trashes your character or reputation then they are held accountable if didn't have the proof or facts when doing so, otherwise they were just being evil when doing so ???? Man that would be just awful now wouldn't it be ???? LOL

Until you can't criticize Trump at all...which is what this dangerous fascist wants. But you're fucking too stupid to understand that and you always will be.

The Klan is a huge part of the GOP coaltion. Along with the Alt Right, the Aryan Nation, Evangelicals, the uneducated, people that speak "yawl" and many other white people.

Forum List

Back