Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

Jan. 6th, 2021. The day Congress counted the Electoral College votes to determine who was president. Much happened, a rally and speech by President Trump, a march to the Capitol Building grounds, peaceful protests, a riot, assault and battery, vandalism, breaking and entering, trespass.

One of the many questions that arise from the events of this day is who was in charge of security of the Capitol building and grounds.

The Legislative Branch of Government which is Congress, is a separate and equal branch of government, which has sole jurisdiction over where they meet and conduct their constitutional duties.

This thread is not an argument, it is an archive of information.

You guys blame Biden, Obama, Pelosi, Soros, the Saudis, the Palestinians...everybody except Trump.

Has any other US president ever incited a mob attack on the Capitol?

It was an exit for which the rioters wanted people posted to each one to catch escaping congress members fleeing from the capitol breach through the tunnel system.
It had nothing to do with the tunnel complex connecting various buildings

If Trump didn't give a speech, I'm pretty sure what happened that day would have went down regardless.
The Oathkeepers etc. would have have done what they did. No one knows how many other magarats would have joined them

To protect them from the 73 year old grandma that was fighting cancer? To protect them against the man wearing the horn hat. Nancy had guns, armed protection, and was evacuated at 2pm. So your scenario that you AVATAR describes is all lies.

Nancy Pelosi was derelict in her duty. She received over 6 phone calls. Finally said yes and allowed Trump to save her.

At that something, Trump saved Pelose from her incompetence.
LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE! Pinocchio! :lol:

Was a president indicted for inciting?
It had nothing to do with the tunnel complex connecting various buildings
So where do they go then and why did the rioters want the entrances guarded to catch fleeing congressmen?
The Oathkeepers etc. would have have done what they did. No one knows how many other magarats would have joined them
Kinda a follow the leader thing.

LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE! Pinocchio! :lol:
I have nothing but links to .gov sites. I provide quotes from .gov sites. Everyone who offers something of substance, I take time to read. The stuff posted in opposition actually confirms of proves to be completely false.

The amount of phone calls, somebody here posted, quoted, from a source on Pelosi's side, and that source confirmed the amount of calls.

The democrats, proved that Trump did not incite the attack. Those that attacked clashed with the Capitol police after they fired flash-bang grenades, were already at the Capitol when the speech by Trump was at the beginning.

I have nothing but links to .gov sites. I provide quotes from .gov sites. Everyone who offers something of substance, I take time to read. The stuff posted in opposition actually confirms of proves to be completely false.

The amount of phone calls, somebody here posted, quoted, from a source on Pelosi's side, and that source confirmed the amount of calls.
You understand none of what your links are saying and misrepresent them all

And some of your interpretations of that information is, at times, questionable.
I am more than willing to discuss which posts you think are questionable. At the same time, just because someone questions my facts, that does not mean the were questionable.

I went out of my way to only quote the websites. I most cases, I wait for additional responses by a person to see if they correct themselves before I jump to a partisan conclusion.

I definitely prefer a discussion to the endless bickering so many threads become..

The democrats, proved that Trump did not incite the attack. Those that attacked clashed with the Capitol police after they fired flash-bang grenades, were already at the Capitol when the speech by Trump was at the beginning.
Flashbangs were not used until hours into the attack you lying shit

You understand none of what your links are saying and misrepresent them all
I pointed out where you were wrong and you ignored the comment. I loved how you described the law saying who did what, as an instruction how to file the paperwork and not a law.

I did not misinterpret any of my links and have honest and open. I have even discussed your criticism as if you are a serious usmb member engaging in a discussion. At best you have two, maybe two posts that can be debated intellectually. The rest is nothing but contradictions.

You can discuss stuff and explain, if you want to or capable. A discussion is seriously more fun, but maybe you think trolling is more fun.

Yes, two points you made about the law I quoted and both were wrong.

Flashbangs were not used until hours into the attack you lying shit
That depends what you define attack as. How is it that 90,000 people were not able to over run the Capitol Police in minutes and capture the Capitol as you seem to claim happened, after 5 hours?

90,000 attacking since noon, against 300 police not firing guns. How did the 90,000 not take over in minutes?

And some of your interpretations of that information is, at times, questionable.
Tell me your interpretation of this precedent.

1714574843382.png

Forum List

Back