OBAMA UNHINGED - Says trump supports the Klan!!!!

Aunt Barry also says putting hillary in jail would disrespect the constitution!!! HAHA

Obama: Donald Trump Would Tolerate Klan If Elected President - Breitbart

nov 3 2016 President Barack Obama wants people in North Carolina to vote for Hillary Clinton, so he’s warning them that Donald Trump would tolerate the support of the Klu Klux Klan if he’s elected president.
“If you accept the support of Klan sympathizers — the Klan — and hesitate when asked about that support, then you’ll tolerate that support when you’re in office,” he said.

Obama added that Trump would “disrespect” the Constitution as president, citing the Republican nominee’s vow to put Hillary Clinton in jail

[Y]ou threaten to throw your opponent in jail without any due process … then imagine what you’ll do when you actually have the power to violate the Constitution along those lines,” Obama warned.
the speech was more about the KKK endorsing trump, which they do.

Are you going to pretend white supremacists aren't jizzing themselves over Donald?

So if Trump supports the KKK......then why did he refuse & denounce their support of him?
Because you believe him even though you probably support the KKK yourself. He's just trying to get minority votes while he's crossing his fingers behind his back.

So if Trump supports the KKK......then why did he refuse & denounce their support of him?
Because you believe him even though you probably support the KKK yourself. He's just trying to get minority votes while he's crossing his fingers behind his back.

was a rhetorical question so no answer was necessary. No I don't support the KKK or hate of or violence against another just because of race or religion, nor do I or have I ever taught my kids to do so.

Barack the Magic Negro is doing what he does best, lie and divide.
Says one of the lying and dividing Alt Right, grizz. beagle9 is another one.

You guys hate civil liberties, integration, honoring elections, getting educations, you know, the American way of doing things.
. No you hate anything that involves white or black Christian's, because you see them as a threat now to your new idiotic world order. An order that is the absolute worst for America, but here you are claiming to hate the old American order of things, in which made this nation the most powerful in the world & the most safest in the world ??? So where will you run to next Jakey, I mean once your idiocy destroy's this one (your current home) ?????

Obama is the same guy liberals feel has done a good job. Just one more indicator we're a dumbed-down disaster. Obama was a disaster and still is.

Anybody care to look up some facts? Like this. Maybe this was what Obama was referring to.

Trump has not denounced this, by the way.
Not a peep from the fucking orange bigoted man-baby.

KKK paper embraces Trump in front-page article

kkk-newspaper-trump-endorsement-1478024176.jpg

Aunt Barry also says putting hillary in jail would disrespect the constitution!!! HAHA

nov 3 2016 President Barack Obama wants people in North Carolina to vote for Hillary Clinton, so he’s warning them that Donald Trump would tolerate the support of the Klu Klux Klan if he’s elected president.
“If you accept the support of Klan sympathizers — the Klan — and hesitate when asked about that support, then you’ll tolerate that support when you’re in office,” he said.

Obama added that Trump would “disrespect” the Constitution as president, citing the Republican nominee’s vow to put Hillary Clinton in jail

[Y]ou threaten to throw your opponent in jail without any due process … then imagine what you’ll do when you actually have the power to violate the Constitution along those lines,” Obama warned.

As soon as I see the Breitbart page come up in a link, I just as quickly shut it down. I don't have time to read alt-right propaganda. I suggest you shouldn't either.

Are you saying that Trump does not support the Klan, and they don't also support him?

The SPLC (Southern Poverty Law Center) estimates around 5-8 thousand clan members left in the U.S.; and admits some other non-clan white power groups could be inter-mingled with those numbers.
A miniscule voting bloc along with these very,very small numbers not being big enough to even put a chill in the spine of a rational, well-informed voter.
So basically, it boils down to being a Democrap talking point non fear-factor, in reality.

Obama tolerates (hell, he welcomes) the support of unions, Arabs, communists, BLM, OWS, and Hollywood actors.

Between those and the Klan, the Klan is preferable.

Anybody care to look up some facts? Like this. Maybe this was what Obama was referring to.

"Trump campaign denounces KKK's official newspaper's support"
Trump campaign denounces KKK's official newspaper's support - CNNPolitics.com

Sorry, what?

I will repeat myself. Trump has not said anything about this newspaper cover. Not one word. Notice "...the campaign" is staying anonymous within their camp

"Trump campaign denounces KKK's official newspaper's support"
Trump campaign denounces KKK's official newspaper's support - CNNPolitics.com

Sorry, what?

I will repeat myself. Trump has not said anything about this newspaper cover. Not one word. Notice "...the campaign" is staying anonymous within their camp

Translation: "I only see and believe what I want."
Duly noted.

Obama has shed a lot of light on American's and Trump. Trump supports the clan and millions of people are sexist for not endorsing/voting for Hillary. During his term we were all racists.

So that makes us....a bunch of klan lovin pussy grabbin xenophobic racists sexists? We're all going to hell
Oh, no! Repent, ck, repent. :lol:

We are going to survive all this regardless who is elected. As long as it is not westwall or bripat, we will survive!

He has gone completely insane. Should be more careful...

WTF is a "alt right?" I still don't know what that is

Only 'Jake the Rake' uses it anymore. Must be a figment of his 'crazy pills' imagination.
Results for November 3 2016

About 8,890,000 results (0.49 seconds)
Search Results
Daily Stormer – The World's #1 Alt-Right and Pro-Genocide Website
www.dailystormer.com/
Ricky Vaughn Banned Again by Jack Personally for “Disenfranchising” His Pet Negroes. November 3, 2016 Leave a reply. Eric Striker | SHUT IT DOWN!
Alt-right movement's young leaders threaten to tear Republican Party ...
home.nzcity.co.nz/news/article.aspx?id=236409&fm...
3 November 2016. As Donald Trump has become a major force in American politics, behind him a new conservative movement has been growing in strength ...
Alternative Right
alternative-right.blogspot.com/
Thursday, 3 November 2016 ... Zombie Walk Viewed from the Alt-Right ... In keeping with the season, Alternative Right Chief Editor Colin Liddell recites a ...
Lateline - 03/11/2016: The Rise of the Alt Right in America - ABC
www.abc.net.au/lateline/content/2016/s4568888.htm
12 hours ago - The ultra conservative movement is threatening to tear the Republican party apart and followers say a Donald Trump defeat wont silence their ...
Alt-Right Extremists Release Spicy 'The Usual Suspects' Parody ...
www.westernfreepress.com/2016/.../alt-right-extremists-release-spicy-the...
Alt-Right Extremists Release Spicy 'The Usual Suspects' Parody Targeting Hillary Clinton ... Share. Posted: November 3, 2016 at 9:33 am / by Dan Lyman ...
Alt-right - Wikipedia
Alt-right - Wikipedia
The alt-right is a segment of right-wing ideologies that reject mainstream conservatism in the ... 1 Etymology; 2 Beliefs; 3 Origins; 4 Reactions; 5 Commentary; 6 Use of memes ... In November 2008, Paul Gottfried addressed the H. L. Mencken Club about .... In National Review in April 2016, Ian Tuttle wrote, "The Alt-Right has ...
alt right Archives - Your News Wire
yournewswire.com/tag/alt-right/
alt right. CNN, the WikiLeaks exposed ruling party mouthpiece, has declared war on alternative media, ... November 3, 2016 // 0 Comments. Ads by Revcontent ...
“Alt-Right” White Nationalist Richard Spencer On Donald Trump: “This ...
mediamatters.org/video/2016/09/09/alt-right-white...we.../212970
Video ››› September 9, 2016 3:43 PM EDT ››› MEDIA MATTERS STAFF ... White Nationalists Stand With Trump After Clinton Highlights His Racist "Alt-Right" Ties .... survive her health issues as far as November never mind winning an election.
Breitbart and Donald Trump's alt-right troll brigade attacked Chobani ...
www.salon.com/2016/.../breitbart-and-donald-trumps-alt-right-troll-brig...
Thursday, Nov 3, 2016 5:48 PM UTC ... Topics: alt right trolls, alt-right, anti-muslim bigotry, Breitbart, Chobani, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Elections 2016, ...
Aus-Alt-Right | Alt-Right & NRx blog feeds updated real-time, and ...
neoreactive.curiaregis.net/
Andrew AnglinDaily Stormer November 3, 2016. tfw it all falls apart right at the end. It's happening. Bret Baier is reporting that FBI sources have given him some ...
Searches related to alt right November 3 2016
i

Aus-Alt-Right | Alt-Right & NRx blog feeds updated real-time, and ...
neoreactive.curiaregis.net/
Andrew AnglinDaily Stormer November 3, 2016. tfw it all falls apart right at the end. It's happening. Bret Baier is reporting that FBI sources have given him some ...
Searches related to alt right November 3 2016
infostormer
info stormer
andrew anglin
andrew anglin twitter
daily stormer exposed
daily stormer trump
renegade tribune

radix journal

Forum List

Back