OBAMA UNHINGED - Says trump supports the Klan!!!!

Barack the Magic Negro is doing what he does best, lie and divide.
Says one of the lying and dividing Alt Right, grizz. beagle9 is another one.

You guys hate civil liberties, integration, honoring elections, getting educations, you know, the American way of doing things.

Is that all you've got Jakey?
You already told us you voted for Obama once, we know you'll vote for Bitchlery this time.

Obama is going to be so humiliated when The Donald wins he will wish he was back in Kenya!

Obama has shed a lot of light on American's and Trump. Trump supports the clan and millions of people are sexist for not endorsing/voting for Hillary. During his term we were all racists.

So that makes us....a bunch of klan lovin pussy grabbin xenophobic racists sexists? We're all going to hell

Aunt Barry also says putting hillary in jail would disrespect the constitution!!! HAHA

Obama: Donald Trump Would Tolerate Klan If Elected President - Breitbart

nov 3 2016 President Barack Obama wants people in North Carolina to vote for Hillary Clinton, so he’s warning them that Donald Trump would tolerate the support of the Klu Klux Klan if he’s elected president.
“If you accept the support of Klan sympathizers — the Klan — and hesitate when asked about that support, then you’ll tolerate that support when you’re in office,” he said.

Obama added that Trump would “disrespect” the Constitution as president, citing the Republican nominee’s vow to put Hillary Clinton in jail

[Y]ou threaten to throw your opponent in jail without any due process … then imagine what you’ll do when you actually have the power to violate the Constitution along those lines,” Obama warned.

Obama said Trump would 'tolerate' the Klan?

What has Barry been doing to get rid of them?
Sounds like aunt barry doesn't like the first amendment. The klan should be obliterated!
Yup. Fuck the Klan and the horse they rode in on. Organizational hate speech doesn't have to be tolerated, imo.
That said, Obama and the Clinton campaign are collectively losing their mind with the petty whining they are bringing out the past day or two. It's embarrassing. They're hauling out poor Hillary is a girl, Trump's supporters are icky, etc. etc.
Actually, it does. Have you ever heard of the Constitution?
Why do you support government telling people what they can/cant say?
I'll tell you tomorrow. My carriage is about to become a pumpkin again. Alas.

You guys hate civil liberties, integration, honoring elections, getting educations, you know, the American way of doing things.

Is that all you've got Jakey? You already told us you voted for Obama once, we know you'll vote for Bitchlery this time.
You do not know anything of the sort, grizz. Check my signature. The difference is I tell the truth, and you, like almost all Alt Right, lie just to lie.

Obama has shed a lot of light on American's and Trump. Trump supports the clan and millions of people are sexist for not endorsing/voting for Hillary. During his term we were all racists.

So that makes us....a bunch of klan lovin pussy grabbin xenophobic racists sexists??!! We're all going to hell
Dude, that actually sounds like a helluva party!

So that makes us....a bunch of klan lovin pussy grabbin xenophobic racists sexists? We're all going to hell
But at least it sounds like you'll have fun!

Aunt Barry also says putting hillary in jail would disrespect the constitution!!! HAHA

Sounds like aunt barry doesn't like the first amendment. The klan should be obliterated!
Yup. Fuck the Klan and the horse they rode in on. Organizational hate speech doesn't have to be tolerated, imo.
That said, Obama and the Clinton campaign are collectively losing their mind with the petty whining they are bringing out the past day or two. It's embarrassing. They're hauling out poor Hillary is a girl, Trump's supporters are icky, etc. etc.
Early bird special at the local diner?

the Alt Right are screaming.

that's very good.

they are very worried.

they should be.

Good gawd.. Just shutup, faggot. Nobody cares. You talking is the equivalent of throwing a hot dog down a hallway; you don't hit anything, you just fall down.
What a metaphor. Tomorrow on this one for SURE.

Early bird special at the local diner?
Day is done, gone the sun, da da da, da da da, da da daaaaaa

Good gawd.. Just shutup, faggot. Nobody cares. You talking is the equivalent of throwing a hot dog down a hallway; you don't hit anything, you just fall down.
What a metaphor. Tomorrow on this one for SURE.
:9:

Michael keeps him on his hands and knees to much. I think all the blood rushing to his head has affected his brain. Could be wrong Just throwing it out there.

Things that make you go hmmm :eusa_think: Obama, "imagine what you'll do when you actually have the power to violate the Constitution" so he believes a president has the power to violate the Constitution???

Is that all you've got Jakey? You already told us you voted for Obama once, we know you'll vote for Bitchlery this time.
You do not know anything of the sort, grizz. Check my signature. The difference is I tell the truth, and you, like almost all Alt Right, lie just to lie.

Your sig?
Another lie.....remember when you tried to tell everyone I hacked your account to post that?
Remember when you said you came to Omaha?
Too funny, good times huh ?

Things that make you go hmmm :eusa_think: Obama, "imagine what you'll do when you actually have the power to violate the Constitution" so he believes a president has the power to violate the Constitution???

of course he does........from experience :)

So if Trump supports the KKK......then why did he refuse & denounce their support of him?

Forum List

Back