Obama Refuses To Mention God In Christmas Message

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
According to my reliable sources, Obama didn't mention God in his Christmas message this year, just like last year and every year. He didn't even mention Jesus H. Christ, which the whole season is about!

According to my truthful and honest sources, Obama can't say the name of our Lord and Savior or he would burst into flames. That's because he is the AntiChrist sent here by Allah to destroy America.

8wclue.jpg

Now, some liberal is going to go and actually read the actual Christmas messages by Obama for themselves instead of relying on my entirely trustworthy sources for the truth.

As if that would prove anything.

I don't doubt it. He's probably worshiping at an altar of Karl Marx right now. Obama totally hates Jesus and America.

Even if he does mention Je-hay-sus he only does it because people want him to but deep down inside he really praises Satan....what? Too much?

Benghazie!!!

So incredibly rude. Yet perfectly acceptable to the liberals :dunno:

Wtf so the boy king doesn't say God or Jesus and it is somehow a big deal?

I wonder if the OP is Mad because the dictator in chief didn't mention Santa clause also?

That's odd. My reliable sources have told me that the "H" in Jesus H. Christ stands for Hussein... You'd think he'd know that...

Forum List

Back