Obama Has Gone Back Into Iraq and Far Left Remains Silent

sf_no_war.jpg

Correct. And what does the sign dead center say?
It says "I don't know what the real reason for the invasion is" it was all a about geo politics and Neo-Con theory.

Why has Europe went 100% wussified in the world? Why doesn't the French Foreign Legion go into Iraq, Syria region and stomp ISIS?
Why don't the Saudis, Turks, Egyptians, Kuwaitis, and Jordanians?

Where is the outrage from Right-Wingers?

Well finally, at least a liberal that can actually carry on a sophisticated debate instead of 3rd grade "he hit me, he hit me" posts.

Why has Europe went 100% wussified in the world? Why doesn't the French Foreign Legion go into Iraq, Syria region and stomp ISIS?
Why don't the Saudis, Turks, Egyptians, Kuwaitis, and Jordanians?

Where is the outrage from Right-Wingers?

Well finally, at least a liberal that can actually carry on a sophisticated debate instead of 3rd grade "he hit me, he hit me" posts.
I also know how to clean up posts as I go.

Is there a link? No, their hypocrisy if just patently obvious. What liberal media type would dare write that article anyway.

Why do they remain silent?

And yes, special operators are combat forces and yes, fighter pilots dropping bombs are combat forces.

There is one thing everyone on this board had BETTER come to terms with - and soon. There is a storm approaching the United States. A horrific storm that will bring fighting to our shores. Congressmen and Senators (as well as the idiot in the White House) had better come to terms that bad things are months (not years) away in this country. It is time to understand the animals that we are facing; and they are just that - animals. They MUST be put down with as much extreme prejudice as this country (as well as the rest of the western world) can muster. If that means putting boots on the ground in Syria - then do it. However, DO NOT constrain our forces. Give them one order - and ONLY one order - wipe this vermin out. Do whatever it takes.

Either we do this now or we will be forced to do it here in our cities within the coming year. Mark my words. Bad things are coming. I'm telling you. There is going to be a reckoning.

Attacks on US cities will come BECAUSE we are meddling in ME affairs, as it did the last time. That is the lesson you morons can't learn.

You go on with that logic dumbass. Hopefully it will be YOUR head that is cut off first. I don't give a hoot in hell about the past. I care about preserving the US. You? Are you so anxious to see America fall that you would use THAT logic? Wake up Moron....

I've yet to hear one person in the media, on CNN/MSNBC/FOX, or one person in government, Democrat or Republican, talk about those Mideast countries I mentioned taking on ISIS themselves before we get ourselves involved again.

Why is that?

It says "I don't know what the real reason for the invasion is" it was all a about geo politics and Neo-Con theory.
No, it says "No blood for oil".

Which is what invading Iraq was all about: controlling Iraq's oil fields.
No. Educate yourself:
Losing Iraq FRONTLINE PBS
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf
View The Full Program Online The War Behind Closed Doors FRONTLINE PBS

Yo, dumb ass, we've NEVER controlled Iraq's oil fields. Where do you morons come up with these lies???

I've yet to hear one person in the media, on CNN/MSNBC/FOX, or one person in government, Democrat or Republican, talk about those Mideast countries I mentioned taking on ISIS themselves before we get ourselves involved again.

Why is that?
Because the Obama administration is not putting pressure on them. In first Gulf War H Bush put together a coalition of over 20 nations including Jordan and Saudi Arabia.

Is there a link? No, their hypocrisy if just patently obvious. What liberal media type would dare write that article anyway.

Why do they remain silent?

And yes, special operators are combat forces and yes, fighter pilots dropping bombs are combat forces.

First, if you watch political shows like Meet the Press and Face the Nation, you know the left isn't silent. Why you started off with a lie is both a mystery and typical.

Second, it's difficult not to do something when you realize the size and scope of the disaster created by a right wing America so ignorant, they not only don't know the difference between Shiite and Sunni, but in their total ignorance, they created a sister state for Iran and destabilized a third of the world. You just can't be much worse than that.

Hope this helped.

Why is that?
Because the Obama administration is not putting pressure on them. In first Gulf War H Bush put together a coalition of over 20 nations including Jordan and Saudi Arabia.

Nobody in the Middle East trusts America after what the ignorant bullies that Republicans are - did.

Yo, dumb ass, we've NEVER controlled Iraq's oil fields. Where do you morons come up with these lies???
Exactly. Which is why it was not about controlling global oil supplies.

Why is that?

Nobody in the Middle East trusts America after what the ignorant bullies that Republicans are - did.
Ignorant bullies...holy fuck...guess you have not heard of ISIS?

Well, libs have crashed and burned on this thread just like most other serious threads.

Game, Set, Match.

The rest of the thread will be spent on personal attacks or lies or diversions from the title of the thread....and with lefties digging their holes even further. November is gonna be fun!!

:dig:

Why is that?

Ignorant bullies...holy fuck...guess you have not heard of ISIS?

Course I heard of them. Isis is what happens when you invade a country, fire their military and leave hundreds of thousands of well trained soldiers who are armed with no jobs, no future and no way to take care of their families. Who on earth would do something so fucking ignorant, besides Republicans I mean?

Forum List

Back