The REAL homosexual Agenda...

But not the US......

Besides...didn't you say Missouri? Is Missouri the Southwest? I don't believe it is....

Oh wait, or was it Indiana. Is Indiana Southwest? I don't think so.

Oh crud, that was in response to "I am from the Southwest!"

But not the US......

Besides...didn't you say Missouri? Is Missouri the Southwest? I don't believe it is....

Oh wait, or was it Indiana. Is Indiana Southwest? I don't think so.

Oh crud, that was in response to "I am from the Southwest!"
Check my posts. I grew up in Oklahoma and lived many years in Texas.

That's the Southwest pardner. Tex-Mex, Texas BBQ, and Texas chilli.

btw, (real Texas chilli has NO beans)

Check my posts. I grew up in Oklahoma and lived many years in Texas.

That's the Southwest pardner. Tex-Mex, Texas BBQ, and Texas chilli.

btw, (real Texas chilli has NO beans)

No shit?

You didn't grow up in the US, and you're no Texan or you wouldn't even bother to say that.

Muslim idiot.

So if two guys pack each others fudge. That is somehow progress and moving on??

Wow, you sure don't set the bar very high!!

Obviously you're jealous that nobody's packing yours, or it wouldn't be such a big deal to you...

You call our women whores, you state you will wipe out the Jews and then live peaceably with those left.....then you have the audacity to spout things like "Apple Pie! Texas Chili! Oklahoma!" as if that will convince anyone you're an American.

Screw you.

There is No difference between rapists, child molesters, homosexuals, or other perverts.

Yes, there really is.

Rapists and child molesters, by definition, force sex on others who are unwilling or too young to reasonably give consent.

There is nothing inherent to being a homosexual that involves doing those things.

You may claim there is a correlation, but that does not mean that consentual homosexual sex is the same thing as or as bad as rape/molestation.

They are different acts, as fundamentally different as consentual heterosexual sex is different from heterosexual rape/molestation.

You call our women whores, you state you will wipe out the Jews and then live peaceably with those left.....then you have the audacity to spout things like "Apple Pie! Texas Chili! Oklahoma!" as if that will convince anyone you're an American.

Screw you.
It just seemed like you have attacked me since my first post, and I didn't remember slandering you.

Islam is a religion of Peace, and I didn't come here to make enemies. I was just having fun debating with the people here and learning new things.

The one common denominator is deviancy. They all deviate from the norm.

Consensual homo sex, however, allegedly leaves out the violent part....though there are child molesters who swear up and down they're just expressing "love" and the children will defend them.

Nambla. Need one say any more than that?

Good to know that not all muslims show the same prejudice, intolerance and discriminatory tendencies as the one here present!

Al Fatiha

Al-Fatiha Foundation is dedicated to Muslims who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, questioning, those exploring their sexual orientation or gender identity, and their allies, families and friends. Al-Fatiha promotes the progressive Islamic notions of peace, equality and justice. We envision a world that is free from prejudice, injustice and discrimination, where all people are fully embraced and accepted into their faith, their families and their communities.

It just seemed like you have attacked me since my first post, and I didn't remember slandering you.

Islam is a religion of Peace, and I didn't come here to make enemies. I was just having fun debating with the people here and learning new things.

Islam is not a religion of peace, and you have not claimed peaceful intentions to Jews or Christians...until such time as they are under the complete control of Islam.

If you don't want to make enemies, don't come onto an American politics debate board and start saying we're morally bankrupt and sluts to boot, then lie about your nationality, and expect to be treated as some sort of revered uncle.

You're not my uncle, I don't believe you're American, and I certainly don't revere you.

If Islam was the religion of peace, I guess all Islam nations would be beacons of peace...are they?

The one common denominator is deviancy. They all deviate from the norm.

That is true, but is not sufficient to imply that should all be criminal acts, much less criminal acts deserving of similar magnitudes of punishment. And it certainly isn't enough to show that there is "no difference" between them, as Sunni Man said.

Consensual homo sex, however, allegedly leaves out the violent part....though there are child molesters who swear up and down they're just expressing "love" and the children will defend them.

Nambla. Need one say any more than that?

I've heard that as well, and I think that the ease with which children can be manipulated is the main reason that they shouldn't be allowed to have sex (or get tattoos, or decide whether or not to go to school, or make other decisions that will have significant and long lasting effects on their lives).

That is true, but is not sufficient to imply that should all be criminal acts, much less criminal acts deserving of similar magnitudes of punishment. And it certainly isn't enough to show that there is "no difference" between them, as Sunni Man said.

I've heard that as well, and I think that the ease with which children can be manipulated is the main reason that they shouldn't be allowed to have sex (or get tattoos, or decide whether or not to go to school, or make other decisions that will have significant and long lasting effects on their lives).

You're right.

Forum List

Back