Obama Has Gone Back Into Iraq and Far Left Remains Silent

Saddam Hussein would have prevented all this shit. Thank the Bushes and Nouri al-Maliki.
Losing Iraq FRONTLINE PBS
Obama is trying to clean up the Bush/Maliki clusterfuck.
Saddam did kill Islamic extremist in his country they were a threat to his power. But Bush and Maliki had a working relationship. This mess is an Obama/ Maliki mess.

Ah, the beginning of an echo chamber circle jerk. Gee, what a surprise.

The fact is, the invasion and occupation of Iraq, by the Bush Administration, was based on bullshit; the response by the Obama Administration today, is based on real evidence of evil doers, and a need to curtail the murder of innocents.

LMFAO. I'm gonna use this on Twitter where tens of thousands will retweet it for me.

So you're saying the bad guys were fake under Bush but real under Obama?????

Holy shit, never mind the sweep coming in November, 2016 is looking better all the time.

:dig:
here we go with twitter again....tens of thousands? please....dont think so highly of yourself.

Yo, dum dum. My followers have tens of thousands of followers themselves. 110,000....60,000.....50,000....12,000....etc, etc.

All it would take is just one of my many followers to retweet my one little bitty tweet and it's already in the tens of thousands.

But please keep displaying your incredible ignorance as you can be trusted to do.
uh huh...Because twitter is the greatest source ever right?

ugh people cant be this stupid.

1. Obama Has Gone Back Into Iraq and Far Left Remains Silent

This fails as a straw man fallacy.

Bullshit. You fail as a debater.

I think you need to stick to whatever your particular slice of law is because you sure don't understand this subject.

You're not even sharp enough to explain your inaccurate posts.

I could find thousands of lawyers that could pound your positions on things into the mud.

The fact is, the invasion and occupation of Iraq, by the Bush Administration, was based on bullshit; the response by the Obama Administration today, is based on real evidence of evil doers, and a need to curtail the murder of innocents.

LMFAO. I'm gonna use this on Twitter where tens of thousands will retweet it for me.

Holy shit, never mind the sweep coming in November, 2016 is looking better all the time.

here we go with twitter again....tens of thousands? please....dont think so highly of yourself.

Yo, dum dum. My followers have tens of thousands of followers themselves. 110,000....60,000.....50,000....12,000....etc, etc.

All it would take is just one of my many followers to retweet my one little bitty tweet and it's already in the tens of thousands.

But please keep displaying your incredible ignorance as you can be trusted to do.

Soooo now that I've proven your first statement was ridiculous, you wanna change the subject of how ridiculous it was. I see.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Soooo now that I've proven your first statement was ridiculous, you wanna change the subject of how ridiculous it was. I see.
not really.....I just don't believe you...at all, ever.

Is there a link? No, their hypocrisy if just patently obvious. What liberal media type would dare write that article anyway.

Why do they remain silent?

And yes, special operators are combat forces and yes, fighter pilots dropping bombs are combat forces.

There is one thing everyone on this board had BETTER come to terms with - and soon. There is a storm approaching the United States. A horrific storm that will bring fighting to our shores. Congressmen and Senators (as well as the idiot in the White House) had better come to terms that bad things are months (not years) away in this country. It is time to understand the animals that we are facing; and they are just that - animals. They MUST be put down with as much extreme prejudice as this country (as well as the rest of the western world) can muster. If that means putting boots on the ground in Syria - then do it. However, DO NOT constrain our forces. Give them one order - and ONLY one order - wipe this vermin out. Do whatever it takes.

Either we do this now or we will be forced to do it here in our cities within the coming year. Mark my words. Bad things are coming. I'm telling you. There is going to be a reckoning.

Attacks on US cities will come BECAUSE we are meddling in ME affairs, as it did the last time. That is the lesson you morons can't learn.

You know....if someone ever tells you your life depends on knowing whether something was the chicken or egg.....run for your life. Just run, even if you get shot while running. Because you sure don't have a chance at answering that right.

Why has Europe went 100% wussified in the world? Why doesn't the French Foreign Legion go into Iraq, Syria region and stomp ISIS?

Agree. And as I've said many times the Arab and Muslim nations better wake up and excise this malignant cancer from their belly. They're the ones who are suffering the worst. It's been ask a million times, why should America have to be the worlds policeman spending it's young and resources and taking the heat from most of the World whether things go right or wrong. And interventionism sooner or later always takes on the cloak and cost of imperialism, that is a historical fact and unavoidable. And when bad decisions are made i.e. the 2003 invasion of Iraq (I know a signifigant portion of citizens still support that move, substitutute any decision you think was an error) then repercussions can plague the nation for years. The rest of the World better get their shit together or these beheading monsters will soon be at their doorstep demanding their young as sacrifice.

Wow, I'm sooooooooooo broken hearted and depressed that someone with your lack of critical thinking skills doesn't like me or believe me.

Awwww, should I jump off the bridge now or wait a few more minutes.....

:gives: WHAT YOU THINK?

Oh, and I forgot to add that you'd really have to think outside the box to keep up with me, darling.....

Wow, I'm sooooooooooo broken hearted and depressed that someone with your lack of critical thinking skills doesn't like me or believe me.

so you are a sock....got it, thanks

Oh, and I forgot to add that you'd really have to think outside the box to keep up with me, darling.....
not really..

Why has Europe went 100% wussified in the world? Why doesn't the French Foreign Legion go into Iraq, Syria region and stomp ISIS?

Agree. And as I've said many times the Arab and Muslim nations better wake up and excise this malignant cancer from their belly. They're the ones who are suffering the worst. It's been ask a million times, why should America have to be the worlds policeman spending it's young and resources and taking the heat from most of the World whether things go right or wrong. And interventionism sooner or later always takes on the cloak and cost of imperialism, that is a historical fact and unavoidable. And when bad decisions are made i.e. the 2003 invasion of Iraq (I know a signifigant portion of citizens still support that move, substitutute any decision you think was an error) then repercussions can plague the nation for years. The rest of the World better get their shit together or these beheading monsters will soon be at their doorstep demanding their young as sacrifice.
Yes. After all the military hardware we have given to Saudi Arabia you think they would use some of it. But they play this game because of Wahabi sect inside nation. In 2010 district elections Islamic extremist groups won all the local elections. That puts pressure on regime. Bin laden was a Saudi. Some of these sheiks give aid to groups like ISIS. Europe must take a role. Come on Merkel, dust off the Afrika Korps.

so you are a sock....got it, thanks

Hey, I'm anything your little heart wants me to be.

I still don't give a fuck what you think.

There are plenty liberals who have my respect, but most of you far left wingers on this board are just plain unsophisticated and child-like. Like there's stunted growth or something.

not really..

Awwww, what's wrong. Run out of substantive arguments for this thread and now wanna play 3rd grade tit for tat.

That's the lib M.O. for sure.

Third grade tit for tat, LMFAO.

sf_no_war.jpg

Correct. And what does the sign dead center say?

Forum List

Back