Reactions to the Shooting in Ferguson, Mo., Have Sharp Racial Divides

I don't vouch for this poll or even say I agree with the poll but I think a lot of it shows the divide under Obama has widened, just the opposite of what liberals would say.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/08/21/us/ferguson-poll.html?_r=0

The message that you have just sent is that because a biracial man was elected the racial divide has widened so don't do it again.

You seem to be under the impression that I agreed with any of your stances before or that I will agree with any of your stances after he is gone. I don't even agree with Obama's policies.

Your excuse is Obama and this ensures that all issues will remain unresolved.

so did OJ Simpson...this bound to happen I don't see a big with it

but you notice no sharptons, Jacksons, running over to that one?

he was ACCUSED of killing the white woman and white man I guess is why

and in my opinion, he got with away with MURDER. but no outrages from the libs on that one was there?

Find a black man. Make him your friend. Talk. Gradually we will begin to understand. Took me 76 years.
No response to what I said? Too hard to do?

Did CNN interview any white people who were protesting WITH the blacks in Fergie? I missed it if they did.

I don't vouch for this poll or even say I agree with the poll but I think a lot of it shows the divide under Obama has widened, just the opposite of what liberals would say.

The message that you have just sent is that because a biracial man was elected the racial divide has widened so don't do it again.

You seem to be under the impression that I agreed with any of your stances before or that I will agree with any of your stances after he is gone. I don't even agree with Obama's policies.

Could you perhaps replied to the wrong post? Or quoted the wrong post? All I posted was a poll concerning Ferguson which I found interesting. My opinion is that it does not matter if Obama is black, half-white or if he were white. The divide in the country has widened since he came to office. Tell me why you think that is the case when one would think the direct opposite would happen. And no it does not have to do with a black man being in office. Each and every Sunday football teams, basket ball team, and baseball teams will be rooted for by predominately white audiences and we all know the teams are predominately of color. So no, America doesn't just hate blacks because they are black regardless of the left wing scenario.

The divide was already there. Polls of whites vs. blacks on OJ Simpson after the trial all showed the whites pretty well believed he was guilty while the blacks all thought it was a white conspiracy to take down a prominent black man.
Same thing with Trayvon Martin. The facts broguht to trial bore out Zimmerman's account. Poll blacks and they will all tell you Zimmerman gunned down an innocent black child because he didnt like the way he looked.
Same thing with Michael Brown. T he facts coming out support the police account but poll blacks and they say the officer gunned down a sweet black child for no reason.
Most blacks are impervious to facts. Their default explanation for anything is white racism. This is why they are Democrats.

Could you perhaps replied to the wrong post? Or quoted the wrong post? All I posted was a poll concerning Ferguson which I found interesting. My opinion is that it does not matter if Obama is black, half-white or if he were white. The divide in the country has widened since he came to office. Tell me why you think that is the case when one would think the direct opposite would happen. And no it does not have to do with a black man being in office. Each and every Sunday football teams, basket ball team, and baseball teams will be rooted for by predominately white audiences and we all know the teams are predominately of color. So no, America doesn't just hate blacks because they are black regardless of the left wing scenario.

His policies are neoliberal. Had the focus been on those policies then the divide would be recognized as something that predates Obama. Your combination of the poll and the division under Obama implies that this division is race based and exists simply because the guy is in office. Therefore, those issues will remain after the guy is long gone.

Blacks are told 24/7 that "whitey' is out to get them by liberal scum in politics and in the media.

The dumb blacks believe it and act on it.

The smart blacks that live around "whitey" know it is all BS and they vote for the GOP.

His policies are neoliberal. Had the focus been on those policies then the divide would be recognized as something that predates Obama. Your combination of the poll and the division under Obama implies that this division is race based and exists simply because the guy is in office. Therefore, those issues will remain after the guy is long gone.

Ok then, you can answer for me better then I can, so I will accept that what you said is true and I said what in effect I didn't say.

Ok then, you can answer for me better then I can, so I will accept that what you said is true and I said what in effect I didn't say.

FFS, I'm a liberal you moron. I'm telling you what we disagree on, why we disagree and why we are going to disagree in the future.

It's got nothing to do with Obama.

I have plenty of friends that are black. Your question is bizarre. I don't refer to them as black friends. I refer to them by name. If you have something to say then say it.

Forum List

Back