Numbers In The New CDC Report DESTROY The Case For Mask Mandates

As I have said many times, masks don't work.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released a report Friday in which it quietly admitted that the mask mandates in America were allegedly responsible for less than a 2 percent decrease in COVID case growth after ONE HUNDRED DAYS. But still the CDC advises wearing masks, despite their own numbers. (READ: CDC Caught Inflating COVID Death Numbers By At Least 1600 Percent While Trump Was President).

The CDC claims that between March 1 and December 31 of 2020 the mask mandates, which were executed in the vast majority of United States counties, stopped COVID case growth rates by one half of one percent after 20 days and by less than 2 percent after 100 days.

cdcreport-511x600.jpg

There are Republicans who disagree.

"You know, when this started a year ago, no one had a clue how effective these masks were," DeWine said. "We have seen it, we actually tested it in schools. You know, we've seen that even when kids are closer than six feet apart in a school when they're all wearing a mask virtually no spread in that school in that classroom."

"So we've seen it throughout this last year, these masks, really, really work, and we're still at a fairly high level," DeWine added."

DeWine defends masks as fellow GOP governors lift mandates (msn.com)

"

great stuff there,everybody on this thread should read it.I like Desantis,he would be a great president.
I'm warming to De Santis too.
Educated in Yale. Served in the Navy Seals. Stood up to Big Tech.
My first choice is Christy Noem from SD,SD,was the only state thanks to her,that did not close businesses or enforce the mask mandate,she seems like a real patriot.I would take her or Ron in a heartbeat. she got the ball rolling for other states to follow her lead and go maskless.:thup:

If Trump runs again,he said he is considering Kristy,I hope he seriously considers her.Maybe that could lead to her being potus in the future although most unlikely the facts that elections are always fized.Trump by some miracle was the exception and beat it the first time but the elite were far more prepared the second time for him unfortunately.

republicans are going to have to do a lot to make me vote for them,, but I will definitely give them praise when they deserve it,,

the dems on the otherhand are lost in a world of hate and control,,

I myself have never lumped myself as a trump supporter.I voted for him which was the first time i ever voted for a president because we are in dangerous times now and only cause both times,the alternative to him was ten times worse.I never wanted him in because of the fact both parties are corrupt and one in the same.I wanted gary johnson but trump was the only other choice i had instead of the hildebeast.

Trump hired establishment people in his cabinet so he screwed eveything up.Desantoes and Noem are not the typical republican corrupt two party system though so i would love to see either r of them get elected but thats never going to happen,the elite will make sure of that same as they made sure trump did not get reelected. when you get that high up,you do not get elected president if you are not corrupt. those two are far too clean to be elected.
great stuff there,everybody on this thread should read it.I like Desantis,he would be a great president.

speaking of Desantis,here is a great article on him. If Trump runs again for 2024 according to this,Ron might be his vp.if this article is true and trump is even considering traiter pence again as vp.then i have lost faith in trump and he does not get my vote again.

Noems name has been mentioned as well. i would do cartwheels if it was either Noem or desantis.
>i have lost faith in trump and he does not get my vote again.

Please change your mind if Trump turns out to be the Republican nominee. Not voting for him is similar to voting for the other candidate, and Republicans clearly need your vote.

Ignore Trump's abrasive personality. Think about all of his effective policies. Compare what he accomplished to what Biden has accomplished in 47 years plus a month of POTUS.

well if it comes down to just him and biden again,i of course will vote for him,it has nothing to do with his abrasive personaity,its just he was all talk and no action on making American great again. If he was serious about that,he would have got rid of the CIA and the fed,they are the reason the world is in the mess it is today,he did not lift ONE FINGER to do so plus he foolishly put establishment people in his cabinet like an idiot.

more than anything,WHY if he is for us,did he use that criminal Rudy Guliani as his lawyer? that guy is a murderer and crimina.He is involved up to his ears in participating in the coverup of 9/11/I have found most trump supporters are clueless of that. but it is fact.
> [Trump] was all talk and no action on making American great again.

I totally disagree with that.

– Replaced NAFTA with USMCA.
– New trade deal with China, replacing TPP.
– Built 450 miles of The Wall.
– Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord.
– Must cancel two new regulations for each one passed.
– Three new SCOTUS justices that are Constitutionalists.
– ISIS pretty much devastated; don’t even hear much about them anymore.
– Immigration restrictions for certain countries where a significant fraction of the population is likely to desire harm to the US.
– Obamacare is no longer mandatory.
– Tax bill passed & hundreds of companies invest in the US by hiking wages and giving bonuses.
– Stock market rocketed.
– Fake media is being recognized.
– President shames NFL kneelers.
– US negotiates from a position of strength again.
– Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of Israel.
– Manufacturing coming back after Obama said it would never happen.
– Lowest African American unemployment ever.
– Lowest Hispanic unemployment ever.
– Lowest female unemployment in decades.
– Terminated Obama’s Iran deal, resulting in their economy collapsing.
– Obliterated Iran’s top commander, Soleimani, who orchestrated an attack on the US embassy in Iraq and was planning more.
– North Korea releases US hostages and returns remains of 55 soldiers.
– North Korea has not launched long-range rockets nor set off atomic weapons.
– NATO members are paying more.
- Started no new wars, which he said is one of his proudest accomplishments.
– Millions of Americans off welfare and food stamps.
– America is leading in energy production again, even exporting oil to China.
– Military and law enforcement are respected by the executive branch again.
– Close to flipping the 9th circuit court, by appointing 10 judges to it, (Obama appointed seven)
– Normalization of relations between Israel and the UAE Bahrain & Morocco. Maybe more countries to come.
- Operation Warp Speed, where the Trump Admin invested in six vaccines, resulting in two remarkably-effective ones in less than one year, an accomplishment the MSM said “would take a miracle.” Fact check: Trump needs 'miracle' to be right about rosy vaccine timeline, experts say

Promises kept. Miracles achieved. Putting America First. Putting you & me first while contributing to global peace and prosperity for all.
Yeah but all that is for naught if he is not going to get rid of the cia,fbi,fed,the irs and abolish the patriot act.just once I would like to see a president have the ball’s to do thst.till they do THAT,they are just blowing hot air about making America great again.all thst other stuff is a waste of time if you are not going to get rid of those evil organizations. I have little hope thst will ever happen as long as we have this corrupt two party system in place and they always make it impossible for the independent to get elected.

My first choice is Christy Noem from SD,SD,was the only state thanks to her,that did not close businesses or enforce the mask mandate,she seems like a real patriot.I would take her or Ron in a heartbeat. she got the ball rolling for other states to follow her lead and go maskless.:thup:

If Trump runs again,he said he is considering Kristy,I hope he seriously considers her.Maybe that could lead to her being potus in the future although most unlikely the facts that elections are always fized.Trump by some miracle was the exception and beat it the first time but the elite were far more prepared the second time for him unfortunately.

republicans are going to have to do a lot to make me vote for them,, but I will definitely give them praise when they deserve it,,

the dems on the otherhand are lost in a world of hate and control,,

I myself have never lumped myself as a trump supporter.I voted for him which was the first time i ever voted for a president because we are in dangerous times now and only cause both times,the alternative to him was ten times worse.I never wanted him in because of the fact both parties are corrupt and one in the same.I wanted gary johnson but trump was the only other choice i had instead of the hildebeast.

Trump hired establishment people in his cabinet so he screwed eveything up.Desantoes and Noem are not the typical republican corrupt two party system though so i would love to see either r of them get elected but thats never going to happen,the elite will make sure of that same as they made sure trump did not get reelected. when you get that high up,you do not get elected president if you are not corrupt. those two are far too clean to be elected.

speaking of Desantis,here is a great article on him. If Trump runs again for 2024 according to this,Ron might be his vp.if this article is true and trump is even considering traiter pence again as vp.then i have lost faith in trump and he does not get my vote again.

Noems name has been mentioned as well. i would do cartwheels if it was either Noem or desantis.
>i have lost faith in trump and he does not get my vote again.

Please change your mind if Trump turns out to be the Republican nominee. Not voting for him is similar to voting for the other candidate, and Republicans clearly need your vote.

Ignore Trump's abrasive personality. Think about all of his effective policies. Compare what he accomplished to what Biden has accomplished in 47 years plus a month of POTUS.
That kind of thinking needs to end. There are over 18 months to find a candidate we can all vote FOR. Voting to vote AGAINST needs to stop. That is pure manipulation.

Trump spends money worse than a Democrat. We can find someone who has the same solid policies WITHOUT the effin spending.

> Trump spends money worse than a Democrat. We can find someone who has the same solid policies WITHOUT the effin spending.

Whom do you have in mind? I like Jim Jordan, Kristi Noem, Tucker Carlson. :)

Trump is the presumptive nominee, and he appeals to me more than the first time I voted for him. He made me all kinds of crazy promises that I never really expected him to keep, but he did his best to keep all of them, which is something very few politicians ever do.

I would certainly vote for him again, but there will probably be better candidates in the running with regard to winning the vote.

Better candidates as far as effective leadership that advances most Conservative causes? Unlikely.

I agree. I live in Florida and its open here. I had lunch in a restaurant with a friend this Saturday. The restaurant was open. Nice day. Good Food.

All States should be open.

"Trump spends money worse than Dems"
Well, Obama spent 7 trillion in the Middle East. Trump stopped that and started spending mainly in the U.S.
Now Biden is reverting back to the Obama years.

"Trump spends money worse than Dems"
Well, Obama spent 7 trillion in the Middle East. Trump stopped that and started spending mainly in the U.S.
Now Biden is reverting back to the Obama years.
The fuck you talkin about stupid. Jesus...

“During the study period, states allowed restaurants to reopen for on-premises dining in 3,076 (97.9%) U.S. counties. Changes in daily COVID-19 case and death growth rates were not statistically significant 1–20 and 21–40 days after restrictions were lifted.”

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

THE MASK CULT IS BULLSHIT.

THIS IS FROM THE CDC, IT IS THEIR STUDY.

Top pathologist Dr. Roger Hodkinson told Canadian government officials in Alberta during a phone conference that the coronavirus pandemic is “the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public.” Hodkinson, who is the CEO of a biotech company that makes COVID tests, says “There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians.” We are seeing “politics playing medicine, and that’s a very dangerous game.”

Positive test results do not mean a clinical infection, he says. All testing should stop because the false numbers they produce are “driving public hysteria.” Hodkinson says the risk of death for people under the age of 65 is “one in three-hundred thousand” and it is “outrageous” to shut down society for what is merely “just another bad flu.”

“During the study period, states allowed restaurants to reopen for on-premises dining in 3,076 (97.9%) U.S. counties. Changes in daily COVID-19 case and death growth rates were not statistically significant 1–20 and 21–40 days after restrictions were lifted.”

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

maybe they only believe in listening to SCIENCE that only comes from one source, and that would be the source that gives them what they want. Which would explain why they also rejected studies on Covid from Stanford University as well

Top pathologist Dr. Roger Hodkinson told Canadian government officials in Alberta during a phone conference that the coronavirus pandemic is “the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public.” Hodkinson, who is the CEO of a biotech company that makes COVID tests, says “There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians.” We are seeing “politics playing medicine, and that’s a very dangerous game.”

Positive test results do not mean a clinical infection, he says. All testing should stop because the false numbers they produce are “driving public hysteria.” Hodkinson says the risk of death for people under the age of 65 is “one in three-hundred thousand” and it is “outrageous” to shut down society for what is merely “just another bad flu.”

Maybe thats why Obama ordered testing stopped during the H1N1 outbreak. But of course there was no reason to play politics over it back then.

In a just nation Anthony Faucci would be put in a medieval pillory on the White House lawn where people
could heave eggs and rotten vegetable matter at him at their will.

Thread already up. :)

maybe they only believe in listening to SCIENCE that only comes from one source, and that would be the source that gives them what they want. Which would explain why they also rejected studies on Covid from Stanford University as well

They listen to the science as long as it fits their narrative...not.....FUCK SCIENCE.

Here we have scientific evidence from the CDC that MASKS DO NOT WORK.

CRICKETS FROM THE LEFT.

Why do you weird fucks want to wear masks so badly if the evidence says they do nothing? Because Trump?

You left wing cucks are really fucked in the head.

Forum List

Back