Numbers In The New CDC Report DESTROY The Case For Mask Mandates

CDC admits masks and closing restaurants did not work.
Liar.

That was from July. This study just came out. Take a look. Pretty paltry results are reported, but it was not a controlled study. Compliance wasn't taken into account, and I can tell you that until a penalty was imposed on businesses in December for not enforcing it, at least half our community was noncompliant. The report is nothing like the study showing that it slows transmission by up to 23%, where actually masking 100% was studied.
Fauci said last spring that masks could actually increase the spread.
"Don't touch your face....don't touch your face....don't touch your face......Now touch your mask dozens of times, put it in your pocket with your dirty money and put it on your face."

Liar.

Factcheck this.
The point was the other precautions are also necessary. It didn't mean the WHO poopoos masks.

great stuff there,everybody on this thread should read it.I like Desantis,he would be a great president.
I'm warming to De Santis too.
Educated in Yale. Served in the Navy Seals. Stood up to Big Tech.

Steeeeeeeple. I would bet even their 2% figure is fabricated.

Yep. Masks don't work is the clear scientific evidence, and has been for some time as previous studies have shown.

Wanna bet that Anthony 'Two Masks' Fauci, or Tony 'Two Masks' as the boys call him, and family has a deal with a ChiComm company for masks.

Liar.

Factcheck this.
The point was the other precautions are also necessary. It didn't mean the WHO poopoos masks.
The New England Journal of medicine does, though...

New-England-Journal.jpg

So does Dr. El Guapo. I find his demonstration to be rather convincing...

Dr. El Guapo (@elguapo64) tests mask types, including doubling-up. COVID and other viruses ride on water vapor from your breath, which is easily seen in very cold air.

great stuff there,everybody on this thread should read it.I like Desantis,he would be a great president.
My first choice is Christy Noem from SD,SD,was the only state thanks to her,that did not close businesses or enforce the mask mandate,she seems like a real patriot.I would take her or Ron in a heartbeat. she got the ball rolling for other states to follow her lead and go maskless.:thup:

If Trump runs again,he said he is considering Kristy,I hope he seriously considers her.Maybe that could lead to her being potus in the future although most unlikely the facts that elections are always fized.Trump by some miracle was the exception and beat it the first time but the elite were far more prepared the second time for him unfortunately.

My first choice is Christy Noem from SD,SD,was the only state thanks to her,that did not close businesses or enforce the mask mandate,she seems like a real patriot.I would take her or Ron in a heartbeat. she got the ball rolling for other states to follow her lead and go maskless.:thup:

If Trump runs again,he said he is considering Kristy,I hope he seriously considers her.Maybe that could lead to her being potus in the future although most unlikely the facts that elections are always fized.Trump by some miracle was the exception and beat it the first time but the elite were far more prepared the second time for him unfortunately.

republicans are going to have to do a lot to make me vote for them,, but I will definitely give them praise when they deserve it,,

the dems on the otherhand are lost in a world of hate and control,,

republicans are going to have to do a lot to make me vote for them,, but I will definitely give them praise when they deserve it,,

I myself have never lumped myself as a trump supporter.I voted for him which was the first time i ever voted for a president because we are in dangerous times now and only cause both times,the alternative to him was ten times worse.I never wanted him in because of the fact both parties are corrupt and one in the same.I wanted gary johnson but trump was the only other choice i had instead of the hildebeast.

Trump hired establishment people in his cabinet so he screwed eveything up.Desantoes and Noem are not the typical republican corrupt two party system though so i would love to see either r of them get elected but thats never going to happen,the elite will make sure of that same as they made sure trump did not get reelected. when you get that high up,you do not get elected president if you are not corrupt. those two are far too clean to be elected.

I myself have never lumped myself as a trump supporter.I voted for him which was the first time i ever voted for a president because we are in dangerous times now and only cause both times,the alternative to him was ten times worse.I never wanted him in because of the fact both parties are corrupt and one in the same.I wanted gary johnson but trump was the only other choice i had instead of the hildebeast.

Trump hired establishment people in his cabinet so he screwed eveything up.Desantoes and Noem are not the typical republican corrupt two party system though so i would love to see either r of them get elected but thats never going to happen,the elite will make sure of that same as they made sure trump did not get reelected. when you get that high up,you do not get elected president if you are not corrupt. those two are far too clean to be elected.

speaking of Desantis,here is a great article on him. If Trump runs again for 2024 according to this,Ron might be his vp.if this article is true and trump is even considering traiter pence again as vp.then i have lost faith in trump and he does not get my vote again.

Noems name has been mentioned as well. i would do cartwheels if it was either Noem or desantis.

Expect Xiden and his admin, as well as the Dem Govs across this nation to ignore the science from these experts.

Why the Fuck should I have to? Trying to keep me busy wasting time trying to satisfy your constant demands that you then ignore? Nuh uh.
It was just a suggestion Old Lady. Chill....So far you wasted time saying nothing. You could have used your time more efficiently, IMO.

allowing on-premises dining at restaurants was associated with increases in COVID-19 case and death growth rates after 40 days.
Keep that in mind as states allow that kind of behavior prematurely.
We truly don't have a handle on COVID because the CDC, WHO and other health organizations chose politics over science so many times in the past.
That's the CDC that the "Former Guy" controlled.

And yes, he even installed political operatives to send out mixed messages.

speaking of Desantis,here is a great article on him. If Trump runs again for 2024 according to this,Ron might be his vp.if this article is true and trump is even considering traiter pence again as vp.then i have lost faith in trump and he does not get my vote again.

Noems name has been mentioned as well. i would do cartwheels if it was either Noem or desantis.

here is another great one on desantis. there is another one were Noem is saying the exact same thing that i saw somewhere else not too long ago.

Forum List

Back