Numbers In The New CDC Report DESTROY The Case For Mask Mandates

Already a thread on this. I swear, sometimes it's like a relay race. Finish arguing with one poster and here comes another with exactly the same OP the next day, or hour, depending.
So? Why not just post your opinion again instead of whining?
Why the Fuck should I have to? Trying to keep me busy wasting time trying to satisfy your constant demands that you then ignore? Nuh uh.

OL, Im surprised at such profanity. Thats not very becoming of you.

Actually, he probably said something more along the lines of, "C'mon Man. The science guy with the, the guy, follow the pudding line, I mean follow the spuddletot... oh you know the stient, science."

great stuff there,everybody on this thread should read it.I like Desantis,he would be a great president.
I'm warming to De Santis too.
Educated in Yale. Served in the Navy Seals. Stood up to Big Tech.
My first choice is Christy Noem from SD,SD,was the only state thanks to her,that did not close businesses or enforce the mask mandate,she seems like a real patriot.I would take her or Ron in a heartbeat. she got the ball rolling for other states to follow her lead and go maskless.:thup:

If Trump runs again,he said he is considering Kristy,I hope he seriously considers her.Maybe that could lead to her being potus in the future although most unlikely the facts that elections are always fized.Trump by some miracle was the exception and beat it the first time but the elite were far more prepared the second time for him unfortunately.
Her and Jim Jordan would be a great ticket.

great stuff there,everybody on this thread should read it.I like Desantis,he would be a great president.
My first choice is Christy Noem from SD,SD,was the only state thanks to her,that did not close businesses or enforce the mask mandate,she seems like a real patriot.I would take her or Ron in a heartbeat. she got the ball rolling for other states to follow her lead and go maskless.:thup:

If Trump runs again,he said he is considering Kristy,I hope he seriously considers her.Maybe that could lead to her being potus in the future although most unlikely the facts that elections are always fized.Trump by some miracle was the exception and beat it the first time but the elite were far more prepared the second time for him unfortunately.

republicans are going to have to do a lot to make me vote for them,, but I will definitely give them praise when they deserve it,,

the dems on the otherhand are lost in a world of hate and control,,
> republicans are going to have to do a lot to make me vote for them,, but I will definitely give them praise when they deserve it,,

Please vote for them, across the board. It is so important.

Her and Jim Jordan would be a great ticket.
dont know anything about jordon,can you send me some info on him by pm?

republicans are going to have to do a lot to make me vote for them,, but I will definitely give them praise when they deserve it,,

> republicans are going to have to do a lot to make me vote for them,, but I will definitely give them praise when they deserve it,,

when they start repealing some of the dem BS I might consider it,,,

I myself have never lumped myself as a trump supporter.I voted for him which was the first time i ever voted for a president because we are in dangerous times now and only cause both times,the alternative to him was ten times worse.I never wanted him in because of the fact both parties are corrupt and one in the same.I wanted gary johnson but trump was the only other choice i had instead of the hildebeast.

Trump hired establishment people in his cabinet so he screwed eveything up.Desantoes and Noem are not the typical republican corrupt two party system though so i would love to see either r of them get elected but thats never going to happen,the elite will make sure of that same as they made sure trump did not get reelected. when you get that high up,you do not get elected president if you are not corrupt. those two are far too clean to be elected.

speaking of Desantis,here is a great article on him. If Trump runs again for 2024 according to this,Ron might be his vp.if this article is true and trump is even considering traiter pence again as vp.then i have lost faith in trump and he does not get my vote again.

Noems name has been mentioned as well. i would do cartwheels if it was either Noem or desantis.
>i have lost faith in trump and he does not get my vote again.

Please change your mind if Trump turns out to be the Republican nominee. Not voting for him is similar to voting for the other candidate, and Republicans clearly need your vote.

Ignore Trump's abrasive personality. Think about all of his effective policies. Compare what he accomplished to what Biden has accomplished in 47 years plus a month of POTUS.

at least if Desantis or Noem gets that far as a top two finalist and have not been compromised at that point,at least vote for them if again by some miralce,they get that far.I dont see them backing down and caving into the establishment.

I myself have never lumped myself as a trump supporter.I voted for him which was the first time i ever voted for a president because we are in dangerous times now and only cause both times,the alternative to him was ten times worse.I never wanted him in because of the fact both parties are corrupt and one in the same.I wanted gary johnson but trump was the only other choice i had instead of the hildebeast.

Trump hired establishment people in his cabinet so he screwed eveything up.Desantoes and Noem are not the typical republican corrupt two party system though so i would love to see either r of them get elected but thats never going to happen,the elite will make sure of that same as they made sure trump did not get reelected. when you get that high up,you do not get elected president if you are not corrupt. those two are far too clean to be elected.

speaking of Desantis,here is a great article on him. If Trump runs again for 2024 according to this,Ron might be his vp.if this article is true and trump is even considering traiter pence again as vp.then i have lost faith in trump and he does not get my vote again.

Noems name has been mentioned as well. i would do cartwheels if it was either Noem or desantis.

Please change your mind if Trump turns out to be the Republican nominee. Not voting for him is similar to voting for the other candidate, and Republicans clearly need your vote.

Ignore Trump's abrasive personality. Think about all of his effective policies. Compare what he accomplished to what Biden has accomplished in 47 years plus a month of POTUS.

nothing wrong with trumps attitude I kinda like it,, its his big government solutions and lack of constitutional well anything,, he never mentions it unless it effects him like all republicans do,,

also the patriot act is something that needs addressed before i even consider a repube,,

at least if Desantis or Noem gets that far as a top two finalist and have not been compromised at that point,at least vote for them if again by some miralce,they get that far.I dont see them backing down and caving into the establishment.

when we get close I will take an honest look at them,,

well if it comes down to just him and biden again,i of course will vote for him,it has nothing to do with his abrasive personaity,its just he was all talk and no action on making American great again. If he was serious about that,he would have got rid of the CIA and the fed,they are the reason the world is in the mess it is today,he did not lift ONE FINGER to do so plus he foolishly put establishment people in his cabinet like an idiot.

more than anything,WHY if he is for us,did he use that criminal Rudy Guliani as his lawyer? that guy is a murderer and crimina.He is involved up to his ears in participating in the coverup of 9/11/I have found most trump supporters are clueless of that. but it is fact.

nothing wrong with trumps attitude I kinda like it,, its his big government solutions and lack of constitutional well anything,, he never mentions it unless it effects him like all republicans do,,

also the patriot act is something that needs addressed before i even consider a repube,,
exactly,has nothing to do with that,just that he did not lift one finger to get rid of the patriot act.im getting tired of presidents being all talk and no action saying they will make America great again or Hope and Change like Obama said,but then not taking no action to get rid of the CIA and fed which is the ONLY way America will be great again. just once,i would like a president that had balls that would do that like our last great president JFK tried to do and paid the deady price for doing it. a true patriot who is rolling over in his grave how evil his party has now become.

exactly,has nothing to do with that,just that he did not lift one finger to get rid of the patriot act.im getting tired of presidents being all talk and no action saying they will make America great again or Hope and Change like Obama said,but then not taking no action to get rid of the CIA and fed which is the ONLY way America will be great again. just once,i would like a president that had balls that would do that like our last great president JFK tried to do and paid the deady price for doing it. a true patriot who is rolling over in his grave how evil his party has now become.

he lifted a finger to sign for it to continue,,,

just sayin,,

in talking more on that,our last great president patriot kennedy,he would NEVER have stood for the patriot act once sworn in.He would have abolished it in a hearbeat.

well if it comes down to just him and biden again,i of course will vote for him,it has nothing to do with his abrasive personaity,its just he was all talk and no action on making American great again. If he was serious about that,he would have got rid of the CIA and the fed,they are the reason the world is in the mess it is today,he did not lift ONE FINGER to do so plus he foolishly put establishment people in his cabinet like an idiot.

more than anything,WHY if he is for us,did he use that criminal Rudy Guliani as his lawyer? that guy is a murderer and crimina.He is involved up to his ears in participating in the coverup of 9/11/I have found most trump supporters are clueless of that. but it is fact.
> [Trump] was all talk and no action on making American great again.

I totally disagree with that.

– Replaced NAFTA with USMCA.
– New trade deal with China, replacing TPP.
– Built 450 miles of The Wall.
– Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord.
– Must cancel two new regulations for each one passed.
– Three new SCOTUS justices that are Constitutionalists.
– ISIS pretty much devastated; don’t even hear much about them anymore.
– Immigration restrictions for certain countries where a significant fraction of the population is likely to desire harm to the US.
– Obamacare is no longer mandatory.
– Tax bill passed & hundreds of companies invest in the US by hiking wages and giving bonuses.
– Stock market rocketed.
– Fake media is being recognized.
– President shames NFL kneelers.
– US negotiates from a position of strength again.
– Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of Israel.
– Manufacturing coming back after Obama said it would never happen.
– Lowest African American unemployment ever.
– Lowest Hispanic unemployment ever.
– Lowest female unemployment in decades.
– Terminated Obama’s Iran deal, resulting in their economy collapsing.
– Obliterated Iran’s top commander, Soleimani, who orchestrated an attack on the US embassy in Iraq and was planning more.
– North Korea releases US hostages and returns remains of 55 soldiers.
– North Korea has not launched long-range rockets nor set off atomic weapons.
– NATO members are paying more.
- Started no new wars, which he said is one of his proudest accomplishments.
– Millions of Americans off welfare and food stamps.
– America is leading in energy production again, even exporting oil to China.
– Military and law enforcement are respected by the executive branch again.
– Close to flipping the 9th circuit court, by appointing 10 judges to it, (Obama appointed seven)
– Normalization of relations between Israel and the UAE Bahrain & Morocco. Maybe more countries to come.
- Operation Warp Speed, where the Trump Admin invested in six vaccines, resulting in two remarkably-effective ones in less than one year, an accomplishment the MSM said “would take a miracle.” Fact check: Trump needs 'miracle' to be right about rosy vaccine timeline, experts say

Promises kept. Miracles achieved. Putting America First. Putting you & me first while contributing to global peace and prosperity for all.

That kind of thinking needs to end. There are over 18 months to find a candidate we can all vote FOR. Voting to vote AGAINST needs to stop. That is pure manipulation.

Trump spends money worse than a Democrat. We can find someone who has the same solid policies WITHOUT the effin spending.

CDC admits masks and closing restaurants did not work.
Liar.

I link to the CDC, stuff they posted on 3/5/2021 with real data, and you link to a Politifact page from July 2020 (eight months ago)???

Really?

I doubt you even looked at my source. If you did, you probably got confused by all of the numbers and big words, which I even attempted to summarize for people like yourself having limited intellect.
I end the source and no where in there did it say mask were ineffective at reducing spread. It said eating in at a restaurant rose the chance. Fuck you

CDC admits masks and closing restaurants did not work. Effectiveness is less than 2% for both cases and death rates. Also, opening restaurants increased rates less than ~3%, and was not considered statistically significant.

It's important to note that the CDC uses this data to conclude that masks are effective and closing restaurants worked.

So will Biden finally follow the science and open America and stop forcing people to wear a mask against their free will? I'm guessing no.

March 5, 2021

During March 1–December 31, 2020, state-issued mask mandates applied in 2,313 (73.6%) of the 3,142 U.S. counties. Mask mandates were associated with a 0.5 percentage point decrease (p = 0.02) in daily COVID-19 case growth rates 1–20 days after implementation and decreases of 1.1, 1.5, 1.7, and 1.8 percentage points 21–40, 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after implementation (p<0.01 for all) (Table 1) (Figure). Mask mandates were associated with a 0.7 percentage point decrease (p = 0.03) in daily COVID-19 death growth rates 1–20 days after implementation and decreases of 1.0, 1.4, 1.6, and 1.9 percentage points 21–40, 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after implementation (p<0.01 for all). Daily case and death growth rates before implementation of mask mandates were not statistically different from the reference period.

During the study period, states allowed restaurants to reopen for on-premises dining in 3,076 (97.9%) U.S. counties. Changes in daily COVID-19 case and death growth rates were not statistically significant 1–20 and 21–40 days after restrictions were lifted. Allowing on-premises dining at restaurants was associated with 0.9 (p = 0.02), 1.2 (p<0.01), and 1.1 (p = 0.04) percentage point increases in the case growth rate 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after restrictions were lifted (Table 2) (Figure). Allowing on-premises dining at restaurants was associated with 2.2 and 3.0 percentage point increases in the death growth rate 61–80 and 81–100 days, respectively, after restrictions were lifted (p<0.01 for both). Daily death growth rates before restrictions were lifted were not statistically different from those during the reference period, whereas significant differences in daily case growth rates were observed 41–60 days before restrictions were lifted.

I've been over this with you kids before: that doesn't mean what you're claiming it does.

Forum List

Back