Numbers In The New CDC Report DESTROY The Case For Mask Mandates

You left wing cucks are really fucked in the head.

CaptainObvious.png

Here we have scientific evidence from the CDC that MASKS DO NOT WORK.

CRICKETS FROM THE LEFT.

Why do you weird fucks want to wear masks so badly if the evidence says they do nothing? Because Trump?

You left wing cucks are really fucked in the head.
Really fked in the head

Even though if the mask mandate was removed. That there are still Biden's loyalist that are in Law enforcement will only take orders from their president.

Let’s do a recap

It wasn’t actually a CDC study

It didn’t find that masks don’t work

It was study of the flu previous to the pandemic

A little while later this same panel found that masks were highly effective

Oh

Let’s do a recap

It wasn’t actually a CDC study

It didn’t find that masks don’t work

It was study of the flu previous to the pandemic

A little while later this same panel found that masks were highly effective

Oh
Wrong on all counts, as usual...

CDC just completed an exhaustive study on the effectiveness of masks, since they now have plenty of data...

CDC admits masks and closing restaurants did not work. Effectiveness is less than 2% for both cases and death rates. Also, opening restaurants increased rates less than ~3%, and was not considered statistically significant.

It's important to note that the CDC uses this data to conclude that masks are effective and closing restaurants worked, even though they didn't....

March 5, 2021

During March 1–December 31, 2020, state-issued mask mandates applied in 2,313 (73.6%) of the 3,142 U.S. counties. Mask mandates were associated with a 0.5 percentage point decrease (p = 0.02) in daily COVID-19 case growth rates 1–20 days after implementation and decreases of 1.1, 1.5, 1.7, and 1.8 percentage points 21–40, 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after implementation (p<0.01 for all) (Table 1) (Figure). Mask mandates were associated with a 0.7 percentage point decrease (p = 0.03) in daily COVID-19 death growth rates 1–20 days after implementation and decreases of 1.0, 1.4, 1.6, and 1.9 percentage points 21–40, 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after implementation (p<0.01 for all). Daily case and death growth rates before implementation of mask mandates were not statistically different from the reference period.

During the study period, states allowed restaurants to reopen for on-premises dining in 3,076 (97.9%) U.S. counties. Changes in daily COVID-19 case and death growth rates were not statistically significant 1–20 and 21–40 days after restrictions were lifted. Allowing on-premises dining at restaurants was associated with 0.9 (p = 0.02), 1.2 (p<0.01), and 1.1 (p = 0.04) percentage point increases in the case growth rate 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after restrictions were lifted (Table 2) (Figure). Allowing on-premises dining at restaurants was associated with 2.2 and 3.0 percentage point increases in the death growth rate 61–80 and 81–100 days, respectively, after restrictions were lifted (p<0.01 for both). Daily death growth rates before restrictions were lifted were not statistically different from those during the reference period, whereas significant differences in daily case growth rates were observed 41–60 days before restrictions were lifted.

Association of State-Issued Mask Mandates and Allowing ...

great stuff there,everybody on this thread should read it.I like Desantis,he would be a great president.
I'm warming to De Santis too.
Educated in Yale. Served in the Navy Seals. Stood up to Big Tech.

And he doesn't appear to speak Politician all the time - trying to mealy-mouth around and not really say anything. I like that he seems blunt and straightforward, without being as inflammatory as Trump was.

great stuff there,everybody on this thread should read it.I like Desantis,he would be a great president.
My first choice is Christy Noem from SD,SD,was the only state thanks to her,that did not close businesses or enforce the mask mandate,she seems like a real patriot.I would take her or Ron in a heartbeat. she got the ball rolling for other states to follow her lead and go maskless.:thup:

If Trump runs again,he said he is considering Kristy,I hope he seriously considers her.Maybe that could lead to her being potus in the future although most unlikely the facts that elections are always fized.Trump by some miracle was the exception and beat it the first time but the elite were far more prepared the second time for him unfortunately.

If Trump doesn't run again, I could go for a DeSantis/Noem ticket.

My first choice is Christy Noem from SD,SD,was the only state thanks to her,that did not close businesses or enforce the mask mandate,she seems like a real patriot.I would take her or Ron in a heartbeat. she got the ball rolling for other states to follow her lead and go maskless.:thup:

If Trump runs again,he said he is considering Kristy,I hope he seriously considers her.Maybe that could lead to her being potus in the future although most unlikely the facts that elections are always fized.Trump by some miracle was the exception and beat it the first time but the elite were far more prepared the second time for him unfortunately.

republicans are going to have to do a lot to make me vote for them,, but I will definitely give them praise when they deserve it,,

the dems on the otherhand are lost in a world of hate and control,,

Well, as always in our system, what's your alternative if you don't vote Republican? Not voting?

republicans are going to have to do a lot to make me vote for them,, but I will definitely give them praise when they deserve it,,

Well, as always in our system, what's your alternative if you don't vote Republican? Not voting?
the constitution party has always been a safe bet,,
they dont have a decades long record of pissing on the constitution or lying and stealing from the people,,,

As I have said many times, masks don't work.
Masks don't work by themselves.
Masks, social distancing and avoiding crowded places does work.
That is the reason no one is getting sick.

Except that people were doing those things far more assiduously months ago than they are now, back when numbers were still up. It's far more likely that the numbers are dropping now because we're approaching herd immunity.

they dont have a decades long record of pissing on the constitution or lying and stealing from the people,,,

No, but they also don't have a record of getting people elected, so that might be why.

No, but they also don't have a record of getting people elected, so that might be why.

so that leaves me with a choice,,
vote for known liars and thieves with no respect for the constitution or me,,,
or vote for someone that has never lied cheated or stolen from me that has openly said we need to return to a constitutionally limited government,,,

which one should I choose??? the choice is pretty simple from my POV,,

or vote for someone that has never lied cheated or stolen from me that has openly said we need to return to a constitutionally limited government,,,

To paraphrase Voltaire, don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. What does a Pyrrhic victory of principle get you?

To paraphrase Voltaire, don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. What does a Pyrrhic victory of principle get you?

a clean soul,,,

which is always better than being a liar, cheat and thief,,,
not to mention a supporter of abortion and murder from all the wars,,,

a clean soul,,,

How clean is your soul if you abdicate any chance of effecting change in favor of a principled, and useless, sulk?

a clean soul,,,

How clean is your soul if you abdicate any chance of effecting change in favor of a principled, and useless, sulk?

how have I done that??

republicans have had full control many times since I came to my position and 100% of the time they stabbed the voters in the back and continued to fund and protect the democrat agenda,,,

you would do better to gain my support by not insulting me and proving yourself the same as dems and try to understand why I think the way I do,,,

Forum List

Back