NRA head's wife tried to buy 5MIL barrels of JET FUEL from Russian agent who infiltrated the NRA

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
WHY? What the hell for?Do we have a shortage of jet fuel here? Any guesses as to why? Does the NRA have it's own jet? Did the ex pres and his wife have THEIR OWN Jet? They wanted a reserve of jet fuel IN CASE there was a civil war? Another BATSHIT story out of Trump's Russian freak show.

This is supposed to be evidence that BUTINA was just self dealing, not SPYING for Russia. Frankly, I want to know WHY an American woman was trying to secure the oil from a RUSSIAN intermediary to an Israeli? Why NOT GO DIRECT if everything is legal?

Wife of ex-NRA head tapped accused Russian agent to secure jet fuel deal: report
BY EMILY BIRNBAUM - 09/02/18 06:58 PM EDT 1,712 - THE HILL

butinamaria_08132018.jpg

© Getty Images

The wife of David Keene, a former president of the National Rifle Association (NRA), tapped accused Russian agent Maria Butina to secure a jet fuel deal with Russia, according to hundreds of emails obtained by The New York Times.

Donna Keene, a Washington lobbyist, asked Butina and her boyfriend at the time, GOP operative Paul Erickson, to secure five million barrels of jet fuel in exchange for $1 million, the Times reported.

Keene reportedly connected Butina and Erickson with prospective buyers, including Israeli-American salesman Yoni Wiss.

"I knew they didn’t have any clue, because there’s no port in the world that could hold the amount of oil they were saying they could sell,” Wiss told the Times.
Butina's lawyer is claiming the emails are proof that she was acting out of self-interest during her time in the U.S., rather than on behalf of the Russian government as prosecutors have claimed. Robert Driscoll, her lawyer, said they are “just further evidence that she wasn’t here on any mission on behalf of the Russian Federation. She was essentially operating on her own account.”...

Wife of ex-NRA head tapped accused Russian agent to secure jet fuel deal: report

Con artist cons dupe she met at NRA meeting....

story on page 23

WHY? What the hell for?Do we have a shortage of jet fuel here? Any guesses as to why? Does the NRA have it's own jet? Did the ex pres and his wife have THEIR OWN Jet? They wanted a reserve of jet fuel IN CASE there was a civil war? Another BATSHIT story out of Trump's Russian freak show.

This is supposed to be evidence that BUTINA was just self dealing, not SPYING for Russia. Frankly, I want to know WHY an American woman was trying to secure the oil from a RUSSIAN intermediary to an Israeli? Why NOT GO DIRECT if everything is legal?

butinamaria_08132018.jpg

© Getty Images

The wife of David Keene, a former president of the National Rifle Association (NRA), tapped accused Russian agent Maria Butina to secure a jet fuel deal with Russia, according to hundreds of emails obtained by The New York Times.

Donna Keene, a Washington lobbyist, asked Butina and her boyfriend at the time, GOP operative Paul Erickson, to secure five million barrels of jet fuel in exchange for $1 million, the Times reported.

Keene reportedly connected Butina and Erickson with prospective buyers, including Israeli-American salesman Yoni Wiss.

"I knew they didn’t have any clue, because there’s no port in the world that could hold the amount of oil they were saying they could sell,” Wiss told the Times.
Butina's lawyer is claiming the emails are proof that she was acting out of self-interest during her time in the U.S., rather than on behalf of the Russian government as prosecutors have claimed. Robert Driscoll, her lawyer, said they are “just further evidence that she wasn’t here on any mission on behalf of the Russian Federation. She was essentially operating on her own account.”...

I wondered why she wanted to borrow my truck.

That's 20 cents a barrel. Um... no.

I wondered about that to!! So SHE gets it cheap, where the hell do you store it? There has to be more to this story. Get it for .20 a barrel and SELL IT on the black market? Again! Where do you store it?

Isn't this just WEIRD??

I wondered about that to!! So SHE gets it cheap, where the hell do you store it? There has to be more to this story. Get it for .20 a barrel and SELL IT on the black market? Again! Where do you store it?

Isn't this just WEIRD??
No. Not if you read the article. The purchaser was a jet fuel broker offering a finder's fee to anyone that could put him in touch with a viable source. The broker has customers waiting to buy the fuel.

butinamaria_08132018.jpg

© Getty Images

She was trying to put together several deals including one for coffee beans.

Isn't this just WEIRD??
No. Not if you read the article. The purchaser was a jet fuel broker offering a finder's fee to anyone that could put him in touch with a viable source. The broker has customers waiting to buy the fuel.

So, in other words....fake news.....

The democrats had better watch how they treat this spy...... she was let into the country by obama....

butinamaria_08132018.jpg

© Getty Images

Interesting Tim McVeigh reference.

butinamaria_08132018.jpg

© Getty Images

:CryingCow:

butinamaria_08132018.jpg

© Getty Images

Interesting Tim McVeigh reference.

I'll be very impressed if that is what he was referring to.

butinamaria_08132018.jpg

© Getty Images

And?

Misleading title. Her husband is not the head of the NRA anymore. I don't care what they do.

Title says "NRA heads wife" but article says "former NRA head's wife."

Nice try, major fail.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back