Now That Nancy Pelosi Is Out As Speaker She Can Spend More Time On Her Fake Story About Husband's Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Police Body Cam shows Paul Pelosi Opening Door For The Police As Originally Reported

'Paul Pelosi, husband of outgoing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was indeed seen peacefully opening the door to his home for police on the night he was severely beaten by an intruder last month.

The Biden Department of Justice denied early reports that Pelosi didn’t “declare an emergency” to police, and NBC reporter Miguel Almaguer was suspended on Tuesday for including that detail in his original report, since retracted.

And yet NBC Bay Area reporter Bigad Shaban claimed Wednesday that police body cam footage supports Almaguer’s initial story, “according to a source familiar with the Pelosi investigation who personally viewed the body camera footage.”

If true, Pelosi at least appeared to be in no imminent danger when police arrived, and national NBC News may have had no reason to scrub Almaguer’s story.
'

Police Body Cam shows Paul Pelosi Opening Door For The Police As Originally Reported

'Paul Pelosi, husband of outgoing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was indeed seen peacefully opening the door to his home for police on the night he was severely beaten by an intruder last month.

The Biden Department of Justice denied early reports that Pelosi didn’t “declare an emergency” to police, and NBC reporter Miguel Almaguer was suspended on Tuesday for including that detail in his original report, since retracted.

And yet NBC Bay Area reporter Bigad Shaban claimed Wednesday that police body cam footage supports Almaguer’s initial story, “according to a source familiar with the Pelosi investigation who personally viewed the body camera footage.”

If true, Pelosi at least appeared to be in no imminent danger when police arrived, and national NBC News may have had no reason to scrub Almaguer’s story.
'

Interesting piece. I would still like to see the video.

'

Why wouldn't he open the door, he did call the Police???

Seems like the crazy guy only decided to hammer Pelosi s head when police showed up, was an attempt of his to commit suicide by cop....?

Seems like the crazy guy only decided to hammer Pelosi s head when police showed up, was an attempt of his to commit suicide by cop....?
That is weird. Obviously, there is stuff we don't know and probably won't know. Like I said, interesting piece he found, dated today and not expressing hysterical BS sensational theories.

'

Or more likely, she can now stay home and keep an eye on him so he doesn't invite any more gay prostitutes over to the house at 2:30 AM.

Nancy won't allow it to be shown....

They have released a picture of the hammer. :laughing0301:

1668752772255.png

:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Yes, folks. There is a Santa Claus and he continues bringing us this priceless comedy entertainment out of the mouths of leftist vermin!

That is weird. Obviously, there is stuff we don't know and probably won't know. Like I said, interesting piece he found, dated today and not expressing hysterical BS sensational theories.
Yeah, agree! But his thread title still breaks the rules about a clean start title in the Politics Forum.....doesn't it???

Now That Nancy Pelosi Is Out As Speaker She Can Spend More Time On Her Fake Story About Husband's Attack​

Maga guy breaks in and hits old guy with hammer and you fuckers are shocked he acted “weird” in between? Fuck you. Crazy guy was trying to get Paul to pretend everything was ok under duress. “If you act weird I’ll kill you with this hammer”.

I hope you morons burn in hell.

Yeah, agree! But his thread title still breaks the rules about a clean start title in the Politics Forum.....doesn't it???

Now That Nancy Pelosi Is Out As Speaker She Can Spend More Time On Her Fake Story About Husband's Attack​

So report it and quit whining.

insane guy breaks in and hit old guy with hammer and you fuckers are shocked he acted “weird” in between? Fuck you. Crazy guy was trying to get Paul to pretend everything was ok under duress. “If you act weird I’ll kill you with this hammer”.

:boo_hoo14:

Maga guy breaks in and hits old guy with hammer and you fuckers are shocked he acted “weird” in between? Fuck you. Crazy guy was trying to get Paul to pretend everything was ok under duress. “If you act weird I’ll kill you with this hammer”.

Your lies that the underwear hammer homo is MAGA are SO ridiculous you should be EMBARRASSED to even type that CRAP, but you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have NO SELF-AWARENESS, so off you go.
Pathetic!!!!
:cuckoo:

Your lies that the underwear hammer homo is MAGA are SO ridiculous you should be EMBARRASSED to even type that CRAP, but you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have NO SELF-AWARENESS, so off you go.
Pathetic!!!!
:cuckoo:
Intruder wasn’t in underwear you stupid fuck. I’d advise you to stop listening to right wing morons but even that fix won’t stop you from being a loser.

Intruder wasn’t in underwear you stupid fuck. I’d advise you to stop listening to right wing morons but even that fix won’t stop you from being a loser.
The guy was a GUEST, not an "intruder", and a Berkeley LEFTIST!
And don't try to cite the FAKE social media "postings" from the MSM!
My mom died in 1994, thanks for the reminder.
:fu:

A huge issue is why is the DOJ story completely different than the San Fran DA report?

The DOJ said Pelosi did not open the door, in direct contrast to the body cam video and the DA report. Weird, huh?

The guy was a GUEST, not an "intruder", and a Berkeley LEFTIST!
And don't try to cite the FAKE social media "postings" from the MSM!
My mom died in 1994, thanks for the reminder.
:fu:
Not fake postings you dipshit. I personally saw the postings the day of the attack from weeks earlier before they were taken down. Unabomber stuff all antwoke maga loving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back