Now That Nancy Pelosi Is Out As Speaker She Can Spend More Time On Her Fake Story About Husband's Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
A huge issue is why is the DOJ story completely different than the San Fran DA report?

The DOJ said Pelosi did not open the door, in direct contrast to the body cam video and the DA report. Weird, huh?
The Doj never definitively said that.... Y'all are twisting what they actually said...

Oh, you were there?
I read the police report. The only person who claimed that recanted it as a mistake. No one else reported it. Wasn’t in the police report. Was discredited by police. What more do you want.

J—Mac kicks dogs and children.

Oops. Actually that last statement about J-Mac is unproven but because I stated it does that now make it true?

The Doj never definitively said that.... Y'all are twisting what they actually said...

Sure.

Well untwist us.

If you cant see why DOJ would spin this to an assassination attempt of the Speaker in order to federalize the case and bury what happened that may embarass the Pelosi family you are being obtuse.

I guess all the Pelosis would have to do is be friends with the police chief...and pay someone to pretend to be an assailant...in order to make it look like Paul Pelosi was attacked by an extremist right winger. Not saying that IS what happened....just saying people in high positions can often pull things like that off if they want to. Fake news is a huge part of today's reality. So take all these stories with a grain of salt.

Why wouldn't he open the door, he did call the Police???

Seems like the crazy guy only decided to hammer Pelosi s head when police showed up, was an attempt of his to commit suicide by cop....?
No they were in a sexual trist obviously. The man had no idea Paul had called the police and being the unstable nut he is he lost it upon realizing his sexual partner had called the police on him.

Fuck a nut get a nutty result?

I guess all the Pelosis would have to do is be friends with the police chief...and pay someone to pretend to be an assailant...in order to make it look like Paul Pelosi was attacked by an extremist right winger. Not saying that IS what happened....just saying people in high positions can often pull things like that off if they want to. Fake news is a huge part of today's reality. So take all these stories with a grain of salt.

If thre is nothing to hide and these assholes want to stop all the speculation, ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS RELEASE THE 911 call, the police body cam, and pelosi home security video.

The fact they wont proves its a cover up.

The cult knows it, they dont care.

I like how the left wing fucks tried to say a nudist hemp jeweler living in a school bus in a commune is MAGA, that one of my faves.

This story is nuts.

She is out because it's better to resign than be fired and she knows the republican house will fire her because she is poison for America.

Her husband's assualt is a sham lie and she will retire in the hopes it all goes away and people forget.

If thre is nothing to hide and these assholes want to stop all the speculation, ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS RELEASE THE 911 call, the police body cam, and pelosi home security video.

I like how the left wing fucks tried to say a nudist hemp jeweler living in a school bus in a commune is MAGA, that one of my faves.

This story is nuts.

They truly believe that we are as stupid as they are, all the while believing themselves the smart crew.

Sure.

Well untwist us.

If you cant see why DOJ would spin this to an assassination attempt of the Speaker in order to federalize the case and bury what happened that may embarass the Pelosi family you are being obtuse.
We had a thread on it... Law enforcement said the door was unlocked and the police opened the door and came in... And y'all argued there was a THIRD PERSON in Pelosi s house that unlocked the door....?

So why the Doj did or didn't mention it, when ever...we all, already knew the door was unlocked when the police arrived....because L/E said so???

This story is nuts.
Interesting how it happened just weeks before Pelosi announced her retirement. It's literally like she quit while she thought she was ahead, and so she couldn't be subpoenaed while in office. The entire stunt was supposed to be her final magnum opus of fake news, and she timed it accordingly with her retirement just in case.

Police Body Cam shows Paul Pelosi Opening Door For The Police As Originally Reported

'Paul Pelosi, husband of outgoing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was indeed seen peacefully opening the door to his home for police on the night he was severely beaten by an intruder last month.

The Biden Department of Justice denied early reports that Pelosi didn’t “declare an emergency” to police, and NBC reporter Miguel Almaguer was suspended on Tuesday for including that detail in his original report, since retracted.

And yet NBC Bay Area reporter Bigad Shaban claimed Wednesday that police body cam footage supports Almaguer’s initial story, “according to a source familiar with the Pelosi investigation who personally viewed the body camera footage.”

If true, Pelosi at least appeared to be in no imminent danger when police arrived, and national NBC News may have had no reason to scrub Almaguer’s story.
'

Tabloid bilge.

We had a thread on it... Law enforcement said the door was unlocked and the police opened the door and came in... And y'all argued there was a THIRD PERSON in Pelosi s house that unlocked the door....?

So why the Doj did or didn't mention it, when ever...we all, already knew the door was unlocked when the police arrived....because L/E said so???

The San Fran DA and the police body cam video shows the police knocked on the door, stepped back, Pelosi opened the door with his left hand, spoke with police, walked to LePape…who then hit him with a hammer.

Doj says cops walked in and men were fighting.

That is very different.

You want the 911 call, the police body cams, and the Pelosi home video released so we know happened, correct? You want the truth, correct?

The San Fran DA and the police body cam video shows the police knocked on the door, stepped back, Pelosi opened the door with his left hand, spoke with police, walked to LePape…who then hit him with a hammer.

Doj says cops walked in and men were fighting.

That is very different.

You want the 911 call, the police body cams, and the Pelosi home video released so we know happened, correct? You want the truth, correct?
Yes, of course! But that won't likely happen until after this video evidence, is used in the trial against DePape.

You don't want to taint the jury pool, by releasing it. We want this trial and conviction to stick!

Yes, of course! But that won't likely happen until after this video evidence, is used in the trial against DePape.

You don't want to taint the jury pool, by releasing it. We want this trial and conviction to stick!

They never say that for any other time police body cam and 911 calls are released.

They never say that for any other time police body cam and 911 calls are released.

Do they? I think the police always tries to hold things back from us!

Did the police, the people we pay to protect us, do something wrong?

The only reason we had those 10 minutes of live George Floyd being killed by cop video, was because a bystander took the video and released! it!!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back