Not going to work, an interesting dichotomy.

Shutting down our ports, and cancelling Christmas, incentivizing laziness, causing inflation, and making gasoline and heating oil unaffordable for the poor, and forcing people to get fired or quit their jobs over a mandated gene therapy shot (4.3 million quit) are not the right ways for 666 Faux Xiden and his hordes of Globalist Demons to get Universal Basic Income Passed, Implement The Green New Deal, and Raise the Minimum Wage to where small businesses will no longer be able to compete with your friends at Amazon, and in China.
DAMN Trump

You are describing two totally different situations

Welfare bums are refusing to work

Anti vaccers are willing to work but are being locked out by employers
I don't see the difference between anit-vaccers being told by employers to stay home, and vaccinated people being afraid to work because of anti-vaccers

Some capitalists understand capitalism:

From 1978 to 2018, CEO compensation grew by 1,007.5% (940.3% under the options-realized measure), far outstripping S&P stock market growth (706.7%) and the wage growth of very high earners (339.2%). In contrast, wages for the typical worker grew by just 11.9%.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I don't see the difference between anit-vaccers being told by employers to stay home, and vaccinated people being afraid to work because of anti-vaccers
Why should people that are vacced fear others who didnt get the jab?

Thats unreasonable

In this country there is a group of people that are basically refusing to go to work for what they consider shit wages for shit jobs. They are holding out hoping to force companies to pay better wages. This group is venerated by the left and vilified by the right.

Then we have a group of people that are staging "sick outs" and quitting their jobs over the vaccine mandates, hoping to force companies not to enforce it. This group is venerated by the right and vilified by the left.

But in the end, are not both groups trying for the same thing, to use the power in numbers that employees have to force changes by employers?
One group is counting on Government largess to feed and house them...the other is simply asking the Government not to force them to put something in their bodies that they don't trust.
I'm sorry but how are those two groups the same?

One group is counting on Government largess to feed and house them...the other is simply asking the Government not to force them to put something in their bodies that they don't trust.

It is not just Govt mandates they have a problem with.

Were you going to finish that thought?

Sorry. There are many companies that have vaccine mandates on their own violation, not because the Fed's made them. The people against the vaccine are just as against this as they are the Fed's mandate

Sorry. There are many companies that have vaccine mandates on their own violation, not because the Fed's made them. The people against the vaccine are just as against this as they are the Fed's mandate

Very few. The difference is if you leave a company because of their mandate you can always work for their competitor which deters them from creating a mandate in the first place. If your line of work deals with companies that have 100 or more employees, you can't leave for another company because all companies over 100 employees are held to the same communist rule.

They are not the same

But libs refuse to admit it

Most people aren't against the vaccine, Gator...they're against you forcing THEM to get jabbed! Most people are perfectly fine with YOU getting vaccinated if you so choose!

"...their own violation"
What the heck does that even mean?

damn autocorrect.....volition not violation.

Sorry about that, I forget that folks on this board to not have much of a vocabulary so you would not be able to figure out what I meant.

My bad

Most people aren't against the vaccine, Gator...they're against you forcing THEM to get jabbed! Most people are perfectly fine with YOU getting vaccinated if you so choose!

I am not forcing anyone to do anything. I do not support the Govt doing so either. But I do support the right of a private company to make it a requirement for employment all on their own

damn autocorrect.....volition not violation.

Sorry about that, I forget that folks on this board to not have much of a vocabulary so you would not be able to figure out what I meant.

My bad
Since I don't use "auto correct" it would appear my vocabulary is just fine. I don't need a machine to write something that makes sense...do you?

I am not forcing anyone to do anything. I do not support the Govt doing so either. But I do support the right of a private company to make it a requirement for employment all on their own
I also support the right of a private company to do so. They run the very real risk of losing valuable employees at a time when good employees are at a premium but that's their choice. So how do you feel about companies with more than 100 employees being forced by the Biden Administration to mandate vaccines for their employees?

But I do support the right of a private company to make it a requirement for employment all on their own
We dont allow private companies to not hire black people even if the company thinks illiterate workers are bad for business

So how do you feel about companies with more than 100 employees being forced by the Biden Administration to mandate vaccines for their employees?

what part of "I do not support the Govt doing so either" was confusing to you?

I am against the Biden mandate and think it is doing more harm than good and is just a tool to further divide the country

We dont allow private companies to not hire black people even if the company thinks illiterate workers are bad for business

But I think we should. I think anti-discrimination laws enforced against anyone but the Govt are unconstitutional

New Topics

Forum List

Back