Not going to work, an interesting dichotomy.

Where I'm not going to disagree about illegal Immigration or Biden's handling of it...the truth is that illegal immigrants can't get a regular job. E-Verify that goes with your I-9 form keeps that from happening. Illegal immigrants can't get a job at McDonald's... legal immigrants and guest workers can and do hold jobs. And we need them to as there is a shortage of grunt (low skilled) labor...

A person needs identification to have a job or a residence...fake papers don't cut the mustard anymore. There is nothing free in America.

Sounds to me like you are living in your own little world. Of course they take jobs like McDonald's and others because it's the drug lords who arrange their transportation to our country provide them with fake identification. They are flawless because these drug lords are multi-millionaires and can afford the most sophisticated equipment.

As to your assertion that we need them here, that's why the commies created this labor shortage in the first place. They want to make the case that we need people to do the jobs Americans won't do. It was no accident either.

illegals and jobs they wiork.png

In this country there is a group of people that are basically refusing to go to work for what they consider shit wages for shit jobs. They are holding out hoping to force companies to pay better wages. This group is venerated by the left and vilified by the right.

Then we have a group of people that are staging "sick outs" and quitting their jobs over the vaccine mandates, hoping to force companies not to enforce it. This group is venerated by the right and vilified by the left.

But in the end, are not both groups trying for the same thing, to use the power in numbers that employees have to force changes by employers?
Shutting down our ports, and cancelling Christmas, incentivizing laziness, causing inflation, and making gasoline and heating oil unaffordable for the poor, and forcing people to get fired or quit their jobs over a mandated gene therapy shot (4.3 million quit) are not the right ways for 666 Faux Xiden and his hordes of Globalist Demons to get Universal Basic Income Passed, Implement The Green New Deal, and Raise the Minimum Wage to where small businesses will no longer be able to compete with your friends at Amazon, and in China.

Last edited:
In this country there is a group of people that are basically refusing to go to work for what they consider shit wages for shit jobs. They are holding out hoping to force companies to pay better wages. This group is venerated by the left and vilified by the right.

Then we have a group of people that are staging "sick outs" and quitting their jobs over the vaccine mandates, hoping to force companies not to enforce it. This group is venerated by the right and vilified by the left.

But in the end, are not both groups trying for the same thing, to use the power in numbers that employees have to force changes by employers?
You are describing two totally different situations

Welfare bums are refusing to work

Anti vaccers are willing to work but are being locked out by employers

Sounds to me like you are living in your own little world. Of course they take jobs like McDonald's and others because it's the drug lords who arrange their transportation to our country provide them with fake identification. They are flawless because these drug lords are multi-millionaires and can afford the most sophisticated equipment.

As to your assertion that we need them here, that's why the commies created this labor shortage in the first place. They want to make the case that we need people to do the jobs Americans won't do. It was no accident either.

View attachment 551623
It doesn't get past the systems associated with E-Verify...they don't care how real a driver's license looks or a social security card looks....they go strictly by the numbers printed on the thing and the Government database...
Where a person might accept these for renting an apartment they still aren't good enough to get a job. The numbers on these things are either genuine or they aren't.

It doesn't get past the systems associated with E-Verify...they don't care how real a driver's license looks or a social security card looks....they go strictly by the numbers printed on the thing and the Government database...
Where a person might accept these for renting an apartment they still aren't good enough to get a job. The numbers on these things are either genuine or they aren't.

They are foolproof. That's why we seldom prosecute employers for hiring them. They had no idea they were illegal. And E-Verify is loaded with problems. It's not flawless either.
If somebody steals your ID to work, how would you know? The only possible way is if you monitor your SS account that closely which you don't do and nobody does. Great for you once you retire or if you have to go on disability since there will be much more contributions to your account, but you will never question it either.

So they come here with stolen identities, work any job they want, and nobody knows the difference.

They are foolproof. That's why we seldom prosecute employers for hiring them. They had no idea they were illegal. And E-Verify is loaded with problems. It's not flawless either.
If somebody steals your ID to work, how would you know? The only possible way is if you monitor your SS account that closely which you don't do and nobody does. Great for you once you retire or if you have to go on disability since there will be much more contributions to your account, but you will never question it either.

So they come here with stolen identities, work any job they want, and nobody knows the difference.

The article only discussed why it's not mandated across America...not that it doesn't work.
Again... between the fines for knowingly hiring illegal immigrants (because of E-Verify) or not using it at all make the cost of hiring illegal immigrants prohibitive.

These days you can't even start to work until you fill out the paperwork and it's validated.

You are blowing smoke...nothing based in the reality of today's workplace.

The article only discussed why it's not mandated across America...not that it doesn't work.
Again... between the fines for knowingly hiring illegal immigrants (because of E-Verify) or not using it at all make the cost of hiring illegal immigrants prohibitive.

These days you can't even start to work until you fill out the paperwork and it's validated.

Who do you think you're talking to? I've worked all my life. They don't ask much for you to get a job. They want a valid ID such as a drivers license and a SS number, and that's it. In my line of work it went through government agencies because I was a truck driver and had to have a CDL to drive. Because I needed TSA certification, I was also checked out for that since the certification was needed to deliver outgoing freight to airports. But most other jobs don't do all that.

Who do you think you're talking to? I've worked all my life. They don't ask much for you to get a job. They want a valid ID such as a drivers license and a SS number, and that's it. In my line of work it went through government agencies because I was a truck driver and had to have a CDL to drive. Because I needed TSA certification, I was also checked out for that since the certification was needed to deliver outgoing freight to airports. But most other jobs don't do all that.
You have been hiding in your career too long.

If you don't use E-Verify...
When you hire someone you think might be an illegal immigrant (even from Canada) you have to pay them minus all the fines (including punitive ones on top) and legal fees that you will incur for up to five years out...
What that means is that you will pay them significantly less than minimum wage.

We are talking about well over ten thousand less than the pimpled face kid still in high school.
And you have to get that discount of wages within three months time...and usually less because illegal immigrants are extremely migratory.

Meaning that it's slave wages...not even an illegal immigrant will work for that low of wages...they made more in their home country because they can't even afford food here at those wages.

So... between the bad press, the prohibitive cost, and the hassles it's easier and usually cheaper just to check using E-Verify.

You have been hiding in your career too long.

If you don't use E-Verify...
When you hire someone you think might be an illegal immigrant (even from Canada) you have to pay them minus all the fines (including punitive ones on top) and legal fees that you will incur for up to five years out...
What that means is that you will pay them significantly less than minimum wage.

We are talking about well over ten thousand less than the pimpled face kid still in high school.
And you have to get that discount of wages within three months time...and usually less because illegal immigrants are extremely migratory.

Meaning that it's slave wages...not even an illegal immigrant will work for that low of wages...they made more in their home country because they can't even afford food here at those wages.

So... between the bad press, the prohibitive cost, and the hassles it's easier and usually cheaper just to check using E-Verify.

I have no idea what any of this has to do with my remark. We were talking about illegals using stolen identification, not employers knowingly hiring illegals.

So you’re theory is there’s 15 million illegals in this country and none of them work?

Uhhh…. You’re a moron.

I have no idea what any of this has to do with my remark. We were talking about illegals using stolen identification, not employers knowingly hiring illegals.
You can't steal credentials...it doesn't do any good...your picture and name are linked to them.
Besides...you can't be working in two ends of the nation at the same time.

So you’re theory is there’s 15 million illegals in this country and none of them work?

Uhhh…. You’re a moron.
There isn't that many...that's an exaggeration. *Politics*.
Those that are here are working for slave labor wages...or doing illegal activities to get by.... like selling drugs, prostitution, or larceny of various forms.

Used to be the best way to have a good live in maid...but if you are wealthy enough to have one someone usually rats you out for it.

You can't steal credentials...it doesn't do any good...your picture and name are linked to them.
Besides...you can't be working in two ends of the nation at the same time.

No they are not where jobs are concerned. They take your ID, your SS number, and that's all an employer needs to legally hire you unless it's a job associated with government like mine was. This is what the illegals do.

Stealing ID's is not that hard. Hell, I listen to the police scanner in my city when something is going on. When the police call the name and SS of a suspect or witness, dispatch replies to confirm it, giving out an entire physical description of the person called in.

No they are not where jobs are concerned. They take your ID, your SS number, and that's all an employer needs to legally hire you unless it's a job associated with government like mine was. This is what the illegals do.

Stealing ID's is not that hard. Hell, I listen to the police scanner in my city when something is going on. When the police call the name and SS of a suspect or witness, dispatch replies to confirm it, giving out an entire physical description of the person called in.

But with E-Verify that doesn't work anymore...

It's easier to steal credit than get a job without credentials.

But with E-Verify that doesn't work anymore...

It's easier to steal credit than get a job without credentials.

As I explained, e-verify has all kinds of problems and always has.

Second, E-Verify is ineffective at detecting illegal immigrant workers. On top of that, E-Verify’s accuracy rates are notoriously difficult to judge. An audit of the system by the firm Westat found that an estimated 54 percent of unauthorized workers were incorrectly found to be work authorized by E-Verify because of rampant document fraud. E-Verify relies upon the documents presented by the workers themselves to their employer. Frequently, identity information comes from deceased Americans – a loophole the government seems incapable of closing. For instance, SSNs for roughly 6.5 million Americans who are 112 years old or older do not have a death date attached which means they can easily be used by illegal workers and nobody would complain. An illegal worker using the SSN of a deceased American would likely end up work authorized.

Third, some Americans would be kicked out of the labor market due to E-Verify. E-Verify’s accuracy problems mean that Americans are and will continue to be barred from work due to false positives. Roughly 0.15 percent of all E-Verify queries result in a false “final non-confirmation.” While that is an admittedly small percentage, if applied nationwide to an American labor pool of roughly 125 million workers, it would result in 187,500 wrongly issued FNCs to American workers each year.

As I explained, e-verify has all kinds of problems and always has.

Second, E-Verify is ineffective at detecting illegal immigrant workers. On top of that, E-Verify’s accuracy rates are notoriously difficult to judge. An audit of the system by the firm Westat found that an estimated 54 percent of unauthorized workers were incorrectly found to be work authorized by E-Verify because of rampant document fraud. E-Verify relies upon the documents presented by the workers themselves to their employer. Frequently, identity information comes from deceased Americans – a loophole the government seems incapable of closing. For instance, SSNs for roughly 6.5 million Americans who are 112 years old or older do not have a death date attached which means they can easily be used by illegal workers and nobody would complain. An illegal worker using the SSN of a deceased American would likely end up work authorized.

Third, some Americans would be kicked out of the labor market due to E-Verify. E-Verify’s accuracy problems mean that Americans are and will continue to be barred from work due to false positives. Roughly 0.15 percent of all E-Verify queries result in a false “final non-confirmation.” While that is an admittedly small percentage, if applied nationwide to an American labor pool of roughly 125 million workers, it would result in 187,500 wrongly issued FNCs to American workers each year.

Look at the political rag source....in other words it's a pack of lies...

Welfare bums are refusing to work
How many? Welfare has work requirements. How much do you imagine people get from welfare? You have been gobbling up the right wing racist dog whistle for way too long. Get a grip on reality.

Forum List

Back