NOAA faked data to support MMGW settled science ahead of Paris Accord...

Sure, that's why Bates and Rose had to fake that graph.
Why exclude the buoy data to favor the ship data?
Actually, the buoy data supports the new NOAA data.
old-and-new-noaa-ssts-v3-1024x1024.png
Cool story bro....:lol:
The truth is always more cool than deniers' lies.
You mean like noaa corrupting the data.....I agree....
Yup, that's exactly the kind of denier lie I'm talking about.

Actually, the buoy data supports the new NOAA data.
old-and-new-noaa-ssts-v3-1024x1024.png
Cool story bro....:lol:
The truth is always more cool than deniers' lies.
You mean like noaa corrupting the data.....I agree....
Yup, that's exactly the kind of denier lie I'm talking about.
But...but....it's noaa.....:lol:

The Global Warming hysteria is all a left wing lie and money grab.

New York liberals don't even believe it, or else Real ESTATE prices in the City would collapse because Al Gore said NYC would be underwater years ago.

Well, NYC is NOT underwater. Lying liberals are fleecing the taxpayer.

Fear is not reality.

The real morons are those who are carrying the Gobal Warming torch without any financial gain. At least Al Gore has made millions of dollars from his lies,

Sexually assaulted a masseuse...that Al Gore. The one who tried to force the hotel masseuse to jerk him off. That Bill Clinton White House was really something. Lots of semen.

...an honest graph...
What I seeing in the plot is that the numbers most of us here agree on have current temps lower now than they were in '98, and that this is consistant with NOAA's other numbers showing the clear and present global cooling threat that we've been suffering for the past ten thousand years.

Not only did the Obama Administration corrupt NOAA with this AGW bullshit but the bastards also corrupted NASA.

...an honest graph...
What I seeing in the plot is that the numbers most of us here agree on have current temps lower now than they were in '98, and that this is consistant with NOAA's other numbers showing the clear and present global cooling threat that we've been suffering for the past ten thousand years.
And how exactly do you see that???
The chart clearly shows that the lowest lows are higher now and the highest highs are higher now than 1998!
noaa-hadley-common-baseline-1-1024x819.png

It is really despicable when you think about the dishonesty of the Obama Administration. I guess environmental wacko billionaires lke Tom Steyer paid Obama and the NOAA to lie. He gave tens of millions to the Democrats in 2015.

NOAA not only failed, but it effectively mounted a cover-up when challenged over its data.

After the paper was published, the US House of Representatives Science Committee launched an inquiry into its Pausebuster claims. NOAA refused to comply with subpoenas demanding internal emails from the committee chairman, the Texas Republican Lamar Smith, and falsely claimed that no one had raised concerns about the paper internally.

Last night Mr Smith thanked Dr Bates "for courageously stepping forward to tell the truth about NOAA’s senior officials playing fast and loose with the data in order to meet a politically predetermined conclusion".

He added: "The Karl study used flawed data, was rushed to publication in an effort to support the President’s climate change agenda, and ignored NOAA’s own standards for scientific study."

Professor Curry, now the president of the Climate Forecast Applications Network, said last night: ‘Large adjustments to the raw data, and substantial changes in successive dataset versions, imply substantial uncertainties.’

It was time, she said, that politicians and policymakers took these uncertainties on board.

...fake news site Zero Hedge...
Zero Hedge doesn't make me mad, come to think of it neither does April Fools Day. ZH however doesn't use my tax dollars and it still gives me a trail to follow all the way to the Former NOAA Scientist Confirms Colleagues Manipulated Climate Records where we can see how congress has come to see what a leftwing tool that NOAA's become.

Yeah, NOAA's still got lots of good people working there w/ lots of good numbers, but jeesh their website ( National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration ) looks like a flippin' tabloid.

It is really despicable when you think about the dishonesty of the Obama Administration. I guess environmental wacko billionaires lke Tom Steyer paid Obama and the NOAA to lie. He gave tens of millions to the Democrats in 2015.

NOAA not only failed, but it effectively mounted a cover-up when challenged over its data.

After the paper was published, the US House of Representatives Science Committee launched an inquiry into its Pausebuster claims. NOAA refused to comply with subpoenas demanding internal emails from the committee chairman, the Texas Republican Lamar Smith, and falsely claimed that no one had raised concerns about the paper internally.

Last night Mr Smith thanked Dr Bates "for courageously stepping forward to tell the truth about NOAA’s senior officials playing fast and loose with the data in order to meet a politically predetermined conclusion".

He added: "The Karl study used flawed data, was rushed to publication in an effort to support the President’s climate change agenda, and ignored NOAA’s own standards for scientific study."

Professor Curry, now the president of the Climate Forecast Applications Network, said last night: ‘Large adjustments to the raw data, and substantial changes in successive dataset versions, imply substantial uncertainties.’

It was time, she said, that politicians and policymakers took these uncertainties on board.

“In fact it seems to be Smith who is substituting politics for evidence and not the scientists.”

Meet the House science chairman who’s trying to put global warming research on ice

As usual, nothing but lies.

...fake news site Zero Hedge...
Zero Hedge doesn't make me mad, come to think of it neither does April Fools Day. ZH however doesn't use my tax dollars and it still gives me a trail to follow all the way to the Former NOAA Scientist Confirms Colleagues Manipulated Climate Records where we can see how congress has come to see what a leftwing tool that NOAA's
But the GOP House DOES waste your tax dollars with obvious lies!!!
Not only did Bates NOT confirm that "colleagues manipulated climate records," he actually said that there was "no data tampering, no data changing, nothing malicious."

Temperature_Interglacials.gif

Hmmm....seems the temperature pattern is pretty consistent. We are in a warming period that typically lasts 11,000-12,000 years.

The financial markets are like water, they find homoeostasis.

When NEW YORK LIBERALS start FLEEING the city because it's going to be underwater, I'll start to care about global warming. Until then, it's bullshit.

What's AL GORE'S PERSONAL CARBON FOOTPRINT?

Gore is a classic POS snowflake that says, "DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO." He is part of the ruling class so they don't have to follow the rules that you follow.

Also, the media ignores his sexual predator personality, because he is a snowflake,.

Last edited:
That's right, only the Right-wing fake news sites like FAUX and ZeroCredibility, etc. will carry this discredited fake news.
No one is going to carry your MMGW settled science forward, it's fake....
What is fake is the graph on your link, but you are too stupid to know it!!!
Bates and his partner in crime Rose were already caught falsifying the graph. They fudged the data in their graph and got caught, which is why Bates now only claims Karl didn't archive his proven to be correct data properly.
Keep with your hockey stick, it's settled science....:lol:
Sure, that's why Bates and Rose had to fake that graph.

Huh? EXCLUDED the more reliable data? lmao.

Greg

... "whistleblower" in an interview with The Associated Press said there was "no data tampering, no data changing, nothing malicious."...
--and we can agree that this is what the NYTimes says that the Associated Press says that Bates said.

We still don't know for sure what Bates actually said, but we do know that congress also quoted Bates (from Major global warming study again questioned, again defended ) saying that "the Karl study was used “to discredit the notion of a global warming hiatus and rush to time the publication of the paper to influence national and international deliberations on climate policy.”

Both quotes are consistent, whether Bates said them or not. Meanwhile, NOAA temperature records show that we face a clear and present danger from global cooling.

Forum List

Back