NOAA faked data to support MMGW settled science ahead of Paris Accord...

We still don't know for sure what Bates actually said, but we do know that congress also quoted Bates (from Major global warming study again questioned, again defended ) saying that "the Karl study was used “to discredit the notion of a global warming hiatus and rush to time the publication of the paper to influence national and international deliberations on climate policy.”
From your own link:
However Bates, who acknowledges that Earth is warming from man-made carbon dioxide emissions, said in the interview that there was "no data tampering, no data changing, nothing malicious."

"It's really a story of not disclosing what you did,"
Bates said in the interview. "It's not trumped up data in any way shape or form."

The falsified global warming data lie came from Lamer Smith (R), not Bates.
Again from your link:

House Science Committee Chairman Lamar Smith, R-Texas, speaking at a hearing Tuesday, called on Science to retract the 2015 study and blasted NOAA for not being cooperative with his subpoenas. When the journal's publisher Rush Holt, a physicist and former Democratic congressman, said the charges don't support a retraction because the issue is more about data procedures than science, Smith, an attorney, interrupted him and insisted: "They falsified global warming data."

Goin on 7 billion people and there is no effect on the planet?....right. Seven billion people....no effect...sure, right genious.

you traitorous capitalist have already shown ythat you hate Freedom and Democracy. You could not care less about the country, the continents or the earth. To you, all that matters is money. And you call others fucked up. Your the worst. The cancer that needs to be cut out. owebo...what is your real name?

No one is going to carry your MMGW settled science forward, it's fake....
What is fake is the graph on your link, but you are too stupid to know it!!!
Bates and his partner in crime Rose were already caught falsifying the graph. They fudged the data in their graph and got caught, which is why Bates now only claims Karl didn't archive his proven to be correct data properly.
Keep with your hockey stick, it's settled science....:lol:
Sure, that's why Bates and Rose had to fake that graph.
Why exclude the buoy data to favor the ship data?

Huh? EXCLUDED the more reliable data? lmao.

Greg
The liberals settled science is a strange thing....but they beLIEve every bit of it....:lol:

Democrats settled science used faked data to support Obamas Parris climate accord.....

ClimateGate 2 - NOAA Whistleblower Claims World Leaders Fooled By Fake Global Warming Data | Zero Hedge

Let's see if any of the MSM runs with THAT?? I have my doubts. DailyKos already sliming the poor devil!!

Greg

They talked about it on Fox News, but that's the only place it will be reported, and it is a very serious issue.
That's right, only the Right-wing fake news sites like FAUX and ZeroCredibility, etc. will carry this discredited fake news.
Bates and his partner in crime Rose were already caught falsifying the graph. They fudged the data in their graph and got caught, which is why Bates now only claims Karl didn't archive his proven to be correct data properly.
Prove it, asshole.
Let's see if any of the MSM runs with THAT?? I have my doubts. DailyKos already sliming the poor devil!!

Greg

They talked about it on Fox News, but that's the only place it will be reported, and it is a very serious issue.
That's right, only the Right-wing fake news sites like FAUX and ZeroCredibility, etc. will carry this discredited fake news.
Keep with your hockey stick, it's settled science....:lol:

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

...... lie... lied....

Ah yes, faction wars and name calling--.

politliars.png
l
It usually doesn't end well. That's the problem w/ global warming, it's got nothing to do w/ science, it's just a partisan conflict.​

Virtually all of the Scientific Societies, all of the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universites have policy statements that say that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. So what you are claiming is that in all these nations, of various religions and cultures, the scientists and academics are gotten together and hatched this conspiracy. LOL Methinks you need to loosen your little tin hat a bit, you are losing blood flow to what is left of your brain.
so?

Democrats settled science used faked data to support Obamas Parris climate accord.....

ClimateGate 2 - NOAA Whistleblower Claims World Leaders Fooled By Fake Global Warming Data | Zero Hedge

Greg

giphy.gif

Greg

Prove it, asshole.
Already did in post 16. :asshole:
Learn to read.

Forum List

Back