NOAA faked data to support MMGW settled science ahead of Paris Accord...

Virtually all of the Scientific Societies, all of the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universites have policy statements that say that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. So what you are claiming is that in all these nations, of various religions and cultures, the scientists and academics are gotten together and hatched this conspiracy. LOL Methinks you need to loosen your little tin hat a bit, you are losing blood flow to what is left of your brain.

Democrats settled science used faked data to support Obamas Parris climate accord.....

ClimateGate 2 - NOAA Whistleblower Claims World Leaders Fooled By Fake Global Warming Data | Zero Hedge

Let's see if any of the MSM runs with THAT?? I have my doubts. DailyKos already sliming the poor devil!!

Greg

They talked about it on Fox News, but that's the only place it will be reported, and it is a very serious issue. Most of the money for this research in the last eight years can from the Obama Government. He was naturally getting what he wanted by paying for it. Its generally called Fraud....and this one Fraud has a world-wide implications.

And, it will be yet another shameful episode for the National Media.

Sometimes they outright Lie. And sometimes they simply refuse to reveal the Truth.

Both tactics are an abandonment of their Duty.

And Americans know it....which is why they rank in popularity down there with cockroaches and head lice.

Democrats settled science used faked data to support Obamas Parris climate accord.....

ClimateGate 2 - NOAA Whistleblower Claims World Leaders Fooled By Fake Global Warming Data | Zero Hedge

Let's see if any of the MSM runs with THAT?? I have my doubts. DailyKos already sliming the poor devil!!

Greg

They talked about it on Fox News, but that's the only place it will be reported, and it is a very serious issue. Most of the money for this research in the last eight years can from the Obama Government. He was naturally getting what he wanted by paying for it. Its generally called Fraud....and this one Fraud has a world-wide implications.

And, it will be yet another shameful episode for the National Media.

Sometimes they outright Lie. And sometimes they simply refuse to reveal the Truth.

Both tactics are an abandonment of their Duty.

And Americans know it....which is why they rank in popularity down there with cockroaches and head lice.

Greg

They talked about it on Fox News, but that's the only place it will be reported, and it is a very serious issue.
That's right, only the Right-wing fake news sites like FAUX and ZeroCredibility, etc. will carry this discredited fake news.

Greg

They talked about it on Fox News, but that's the only place it will be reported, and it is a very serious issue.
That's right, only the Right-wing fake news sites like FAUX and ZeroCredibility, etc. will carry this discredited fake news.
No one is going to carry your MMGW settled science forward, it's fake....

Greg

What is fake is the graph on your link, but you are too stupid to know it!!!
Bates and his partner in crime Rose were already caught falsifying the graph. They fudged the data in their graph and got caught, which is why Bates now only claims Karl didn't archive his proven to be correct data properly.

Greg

Bates and his partner in crime Rose were already caught falsifying the graph. They fudged the data in their graph and got caught, which is why Bates now only claims Karl didn't archive his proven to be correct data properly.
Keep with your hockey stick, it's settled science....:lol:

Greg

Sure, that's why Bates and Rose had to fake that graph.

Why exclude the buoy data to favor the ship data?

...what you are claiming is that in all these nations, of various religions and cultures, the scientists and academics are gotten together and hatched this conspiracy...
Huh. All heard him say was that there was a ZeroHeadge AGW article out.

No matter; the issue is the latest number fudge fuss at NOAA and I just don't see it. Like, here's what we're arguing about today--
20170204_NOAA1.jpg

--and that 'big' discrepancy of 0.2°C does not change the fact that NOAA's temps are lower than they were in '98 and that while NOAA's temps show a tiny 1°C rise over the past century--
noaa_update.jpg

--they've been falling a heck of a lot more than that over the past ten thousand years:

gisp-last-10000-new.png

Actually, the buoy data supports the new NOAA data.
old-and-new-noaa-ssts-v3-1024x1024.png

Cool story bro....:lol:

No matter; the issue is the latest number fudge fuss at NOAA and I just don't see it. Like, here's what we're arguing about today--
20170204_NOAA1.jpg
And there is the dishonest Bates and Rose fudged graph. They dishonestly used two different baselines for the NOAA and Met Office data.
Here is an honest graph using the same baseline for both data sets.
noaa-hadley-common-baseline-1-1024x819.png

The truth is always more cool than deniers' lies.

Virtually all of the Scientific Societies, all of the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universites have policy statements that say that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. So what you are claiming is that in all these nations, of various religions and cultures, the scientists and academics are gotten together and hatched this conspiracy. LOL Methinks you need to loosen your little tin hat a bit, you are losing blood flow to what is left of your brain.
The Flat Earth Society had the same degree of consensus, the main difference being unlike the AGWCult, they weren't getting paid for it

The truth is always more cool than deniers' lies.
You mean like noaa corrupting the data.....I agree....

The piece, which quotes John Bates—a scientist who NOAA once employed—challenges the data used in the famous 2015 Karl study. The study, named after Thomas R. Karl—the director of the NOAA’s Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI) and the paper's lead author—was published in Science and debunked the notion of a climate “hiatus” or “cooling.”

The House Science Committee press release, which includes quotes from committee Chairman Lamar Smith as well as Darin Lahood (R-Ill) and Andy Biggs (R-Ariz), misrepresents a procedural disagreement as proof that human caused climate change is not occurring. It's akin to pointing to a family argument as proof that they aren't actually related.

"What the House Committee is trying to do, like they did in the past, is debunk the whole issue of global warming,” said Yochanan Kushnir, a Senior Scientist at the Lamont Doherty Earth Observatory.

Do not buy the House Science Committee’s claim that scientists faked data until you read this

At the center of the argument is contention over how NOAA maintains climate data records.
His primary complaint seems to be that when researchers at NOAA published this paper in Science, while they used a fully developed and vetted ocean temperature product, they used an experimental land temperature product," said Zeke Hausfather, an energy systems analyst and environmental economist with Berkeley Earth. Because climate data comes from a number of different sources, methods of handling that data go through a vetting process that ultimately dictates the use of one for the official government temperature product. That can mean controlling for known defects in the devices that gather climate data or figuring out the best way to put them together. The product that Karl used for land temperature data hadn't finished that process.

"That said," said Hausfather, "the land temperature data they used in the paper is certainly up to the standards of an experimental or research product.”

So what does that mean for those of us on the outside?

Not much.

Forum List

Back