Techno-Tyrants try to Whack Dr. Roy Spencer

It has been cooling since 2016 down from the peak of .70C to the January 2022 level of .03C

That is a fact you should acknowledge.

You were doing so well until then. OK -- I drop all comments about PRE- 2016.

But the problem is here in what I quoted above. You DO NOT run "trend lines" from relative peaks to minimas. You FIT the ENTIRE PERIOD to best linear approximation. OR to the best "multi-order" approximation. Otherwise you start PICKING years to decide what's heating/cooling. Makes NO sense to put up a comparison against ANY ONE relative max year.

You were doing so well until then. OK -- I drop all comments about PRE- 2016.

But the problem is here in what I quoted above. You DO NOT run "trend lines" from relative peaks to minimas. You FIT the ENTIRE PERIOD to best linear approximation. OR to the best "multi-order" approximation. Otherwise you start PICKING years to decide what's heating/cooling. Makes NO sense to put up a comparison against ANY ONE relative max year.

I don't have any dispute with you say but you keep missing the REASON why I bring up the cooling since 2016-time frame in the first place,

"Oh, dear I never once stated that the current cooling trend from 2016 stopped the long running global warming trendline or talked about a step down event with the current cooling since 2016 the whole reason why I keep talking about this undeniable cooling run SINCE 2016 is to show that once again CO2 fails to stop it which is quite significant as it is yet another 6 years of negative news about the overrated trace supermolecule."

===

There was the 10-12 years of zero warming called the "pause" even the IPCC talked about it that also shows CO2 doesn't cause warming actually most of the warming happened in just 4 years or so since 1979 which indicate it is El-Nino's (The Ocean/Solar dynamo in play) driving most of the warming and negligible warming to cooling in between which indicate CO2 isn't warming much of anything.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back