Senate Dems Unilaterally Pass $369 Climate Slush Fund – Study Finds 96% of the Data Used in Support Is Flawed

They finally got their masters paid off... those 2022 midterm elections aren't going to steal themselves.

climate hysteria 55.jpg

They finally got their masters paid off... those 2022 midterm elections aren't going to steal themselves.

View attachment 679003
If one major catastrophe happens will you wake up then?

what’s funny is like with COVID, climate change is hurting people in red states the most.

And it’s women in red states who vote Republican who can’t have abortions.

And people in red states who dont benefit from unions.

Remember when blowhard Al Gore claimed 15 years ago that all Arctic ice sheets would be gone in 5 years?
Remember when MSM was caught admitting to Project Veritas that once ronaflu wasn't scaring enough sheeple, they would pivot back with a hard push on climate change?

They passed a "green energy" BS bill along party lines with the Vice Bimbo casting the deciding vote.
With extremely high gas prices & inflation soaring in an economy in a recession, thy are doubling down on the buffoonery.

Nothing they say is based on actual unadulterated science.
They don't even follow their own rules when they compile their fake science papers to scare the ignorant & easily manipulated masses with BS.
Most of the land surface temps they use are from areas they say aren't supposed to be used because of heat island effects giving false readings.

Anybody that believes any of the crap they tell you even after knowing they admit in their own internal communications it's about changing an economy & using lies to push a narrative is not smart enough to engage in a meaningful discussion.

I'd feel sorry for all the scared low info supporters if they weren't actively cheering them on as they wreck the world & condemn millions (possibly billions) to a slow painful death as the eugenic reset agenda marches on.

A new study, Corrupted Climate Stations: The Official U.S. Surface Temperature Record Remains Fatally Flawed, finds approximately 96 percent of U.S. temperature stations used to measure climate change fail to meet what the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) considers to be “acceptable” and uncorrupted placement by its own published standards.

The report, published by The Heartland Institute, was compiled via satellite and in-person survey visits to NOAA weather stations that contribute to the “official” land temperature data in the United States. The research shows that 96% of these stations are corrupted by localized effects of urbanization – producing heat-bias because of their close proximity to asphalt, machinery, and other heat-producing, heat-trapping, or heat-accentuating objects. Placing temperature stations in such locations violates NOAA’s own published standards (see section 3.1 at this link), and strongly undermines the legitimacy and the magnitude of the official consensus on long-term climate warming trends in the United States.

yep, the democrats are using climate change as a tool to loot the taxpayers
Schumer is a greedy lying thief

And what about Republican predictions that there is no climate change?
Show me where Repubs say the climate can't change.
What we actually say is we don't believe that humans are the main driver of climate change, not by a long shot.

Using fake science, admitting in private emails that the ends justify the means so fudging numbers is OK & that it's about transforming the economy doesn't make us more likely to trust them.
Believe what you want but don't expect us to follow you down the grift hole

Show me where Repubs say the climate can't change.
What we actually say is we don't believe that humans are the main driver of climate change, not by a long shot.

Using fake science, admitting in private emails that the ends justify the means so fudging numbers is OK & that it's about transforming the economy doesn't make us more likely to trust them.
Believe what you want but don't expect us to follow you down the grift hole
First Republicans claimed the climate is not changing
Then they claimed man has nothing to do with it

Next they will claim it is too late to do anything about it

'The science is settled ...but not in OUR favor, so we keep making shit up and ramming it through. F-you, voters / citizens!'

Dr. Birx has already publicly confessed to lying her ass off and making shit up the whole time about COVID, Mark mandates, vaccines - all of it.

Dr. Birx & another scientist have also publicly exposed the fact that Dr. 'Mengele' Fauci helped fund COVID chain-of-function research and help facilitate the release of COVID, killing mllions all over the world.

Dr. Simone Gold, who appeared before a committee, challe get both Birx & Fauci and exposed them as FRAUDS, LIARS, ECONOMY DESTROYERS, AND MURDERERS, is now in prison - according to Democrats - for being at the Capitol on 6 Jan ... trespassing.

After embarrassing and exposing Fauci and Birx, for her heinous violent crime of being on Capitol grounds, Democrats moved Gold to a facility known for violence against inmates.
- This is payback / to teach her a lesson for exposing / embarrassing Birx, Fauci, & the govt.

The government has just been exposed doing with climate change science as they have done / are doing with COVID - LYING THEIR ASSESS OFF AND MAKING SHIT UP,COUNTING ON PEOE TO BE TOO F*ING STUPID TO CATCH ONTO / UNDERSTANDING JUST HOW HARD THEY ARE CHEATING / SCREWING THIS COUNTRY & THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

First Republicans claimed the climate is not changing
Then they claimed man has nothing to do with it

Next they will claim it is too late to do anything about it
I can't speak for all Repubs but I've never heard one say the climate doesn't change.
But since it is a natural phenomenon, you're right that there is nothing we can do about it & trying to is a fool's errand.

Sell your climate change BS to the only people that believe it- your fellow progbots

I can't speak for all Repubs but I've never heard one say the climate doesn't change.
But since it is a natural phenomenon, you're right that there is nothing we can do about it & trying to is a fool's errand.

Sell your climate change BS to the only people that believe it- your fellow progbots
Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner

Man has NOTHING to do with Climate Change, it happens all the time

NOTHING we need to do about it

90 percent of global Climate Experts disagree

Are your eyes brown?
I'm serious. The only reason people like me are freaking out about abortion is because in MI, our state legislature is gerrymanderingly Republican. They could ban it here. So we need to vote them out so MI politicians represent the people of MI.

Once I know abortion will remain legal in MI, I will sit back and watch the experiment in Indiana, Oklahoma, Texas. It will be interesting to watch the experiment in your states first. Show us it'll be okay if abortion is illegal.

Then we need to remember never to vote for Republican Presidents, Senators or House of Rep because they will vote to make abortion a Federal Crime if given a chance. Don't deny it. You think abortion is murder. Even if it's a raped 10 year old girl. Sicko.

I'm serious. The only reason people like me are freaking out about abortion is because in MI, our state legislature is gerrymanderingly Republican. They could ban it here. So we need to vote them out so MI politicians represent the people of MI.

Once I know abortion will remain legal in MI, I will sit back and watch the experiment in Indiana, Oklahoma, Texas. It will be interesting to watch the experiment in your states first. Show us it'll be okay if abortion is illegal.

Then we need to remember never to vote for Republican Presidents, Senators or House of Rep because they will vote to make abortion a Federal Crime if given a chance. Don't deny it. You think abortion is murder. Even if it's a raped 10 year old girl. Sicko.
Could you possibly get any more triggered?

The climate has been changing since God made the place, that is unless some lefty wants to explain the end of the ice age to me when man, factory nor automobile was around.

It's why they went from global warming to climate change. They proved global warming was complete bullshit. So swap it from global warming to climate change because the climate will continue to change no matter what.

The climate has been changing since God made the place, that is unless some lefty wants to explain the end of the ice age to me when man, factory nor automobile was around.

It's why they went from global warming to climate change. They proved global warming was complete bullshit. So swap it from global warming to climate change because the climate will continue to change no matter what.
It has been accelerating since the Industrial Revolution

If it isn't already too late. I think future generations will condemn us for not doing things to fight climate change quickly enough.

I think about future generations as well on this subject. In about a hundred years or so, a teacher will tell her students that a hundred years ago, man actually thought they could control the climate, and the class bust out in laughter the way we did as children when our teacher told us at one time, man thought if you walk too far, you'll fall off the edge of the planet.

I think about future generations as well on this subject. In about a hundred years or so, a teacher will tell her students that a hundred years ago, man actually thought they could control the climate, and the class bust out in laughter the way we did as children when our teacher told us at one time, man thought if you walk too far, you'll fall off the edge of the planet.
Actually that teacher will explain we could have done something about Climate Change but Republicans blocked it.

Congratulations to Democrats for FINALLY passing Climate Change legislation

Future generations will thank them

:clap:

How so? Will these billions to fight climate change finally shut you people up for good? Of course not. The last hundred billion didn't, and the hundred billion before that, and the hundred billion before that...............

So trillions of dollars later you people are bitching more than ever about climate change. It will never stop until every American is so dead broke they can't buy a loaf of bread.

Forum List

Back