"No One Understands How Big This Is Going To Be" | Jordan Peterson (2024)

Weird going on, about what? Can you give us a hint before clicking the video, that with the poor internet connection I have ...could take a half year to see....
I watched it.....Basically the elites supporting the WEF hate us all and are perfectly fine letting millions die (say in Africa) to achieve (maybe) a almost unmeasurable amount of carbon reduction by denying the further development of oil/NG/coal resources in favor of pie in the sky "renewables".

They even go so far as denying loans to African countries to develop their rich fossil natural resources.....Unless it's cobalt of course.

Evil personified.

I watched it.....Basically the elites supporting the WEF hate us all and are perfectly fine letting millions die (say in Africa) to achieve (maybe) a almost unmeasurable amount of carbon reduction by denying the further development of oil/NG/coal resources in favor of pie in the sky "renewables".

They even go so far as denying loans to African countries to develop their rich fossil natural resources.....Unless it's cobalt of course.

Evil personified.

And then there's the global population point that ties in with all that.

Peterson is very good at connecting actual real dots.

Evil personified.

At very least, we can all agree that tens of millions dead is a small price to pay to keep the WEF American Flying Monkeys, the democrat Party, in power....actually most of the Republican Party is just as corrupt, evil and owned by the WEF

Weird going on, about what? Can you give us a hint before clicking the video, that with the poor internet connection I have ...could take a half year to see....
In a nut shell, the folks making decisions about energy use and resource use on the planet? Their actions do not match their rhetoric. They can't be trusted.

Everything you read and watch coming out of the corporate and government media, if you use a little critical thinking, and do a little looking around and ask some simple questions, doesn't make any sense.

You Should Question Climate Change! - Here’s Why​

(I made this post elsewhere, but this is a good example, and it is sourced from someone that was at one of the first COP. . COP 4 I believe she was invited to, the one in Buenos Aires because she worked for a environmental working group. Cory Morning Star understood, like many indigenous folks back then, it was all a scam to commodify nature and just make more money.

" Crypto currencies don't use a fraction of the energy that cloud computing and data meta processing for the fourth industrial revolution use. All these global oligarchs crow about what they can do with meta-data, smart devices, smart cities, etc. and all the manipulation of our data, but it takes HUGE amounts of data, more than crypto currencies, MORE than even entire nations.

If these oligarchs were really serious about climate change, than the major tech companies would stop using ads to track our every move, where we go, what we look at, and making profiles of everyone, and every thing, and all the world's intelligence agencies would stop doing the same. They are creating entire virtual worlds, that take way more energy. . .

Folks don't want to acknowledge that, because they love, and now believe it is more important than feeding the poor, or everyday life. . . or at least those who rule over you believe it is more necessary. This is how dumb we have become, because folks only read, watch, and believe, those who have these nefarious agendas.

If you care about resource over use, and energy over use? Ditch your smart device, use as much old technology as you can.

But I agree with Corey Morningstar on this issue.

By agreeing to have a smart phone? You are agreeing to be part of the problem. Smart devices and their attendant technologies, are a bigger contributor to energy use than crytpos, and so called, "green house gases," than even internal combustion engines.

Now, naturally the global ruling elites don't want you to know this, because this tech is used to track, trace, and profile every bit of information about you. :71:

So if you don't need it? It would be like buying a car, or wrapping your house in plastic if you don't need to.

Of course, if you had unlimited amount of money, sure it would be nice to have multiple types of cars, a private jet, several houses, and maybe a couple yachts. But is that socially responsible, if you don't need it?

Seimens-Data-Centers-TWH.png

HP-Data-Centers-TWH-1.jpg
HP-Data-Centers-Map-TWH-2.jpg

The Great Reset: The Final Assault on the Living Planet [It’s Not a Social Dilemma – It’s the Calculated Destruction of the Social, Part III]​

Wrong Kind of Green Nov 28, 2020 Foundations, Non-Profit Industrial Complex, Social Engineering, United Nations, Whiteness & Aversive Racism
November 28, 2020

By Cory Morningstar

Part three. This is the final segment of a three-part investigative series. [Part 1] [Part 2]

She recommends not having a smart device if you don't need one.

Last edited:
At very least, we can all agree that tens of millions dead is a small price to pay to keep the WEF American Flying Monkeys, the democrat Party, in power....actually most of the Republican Party is just as corrupt, evil and owned by the WEF
Note that I did not lay it all at the feet of the leftist dems. ;)

That's why I balk so much when Liz Cheney or Nikki Haley is mentioned....Toss in The Turtle for the trifecta.

In a nut shell, the folks making decisions about energy use and resource use on the planet? Their actions do not match their rhetoric. They can't be trusted.

Everything you read and watch coming out of the corporate and government media, if you use a little critical thinking, and do a little looking around and ask some simple questions, doesn't make any sense.

(I made this post elsewhere, but this is a good example, and it is sourced from someone that was at one of the first COP. . COP 4 I believe she was invited to, the one in Buenos Aires because she worked for a environmental working group. Cory Morning Star understood, like many indigenous folks back then, it was all a scam to commodify nature and just make more money.

" Crypto currencies don't use a fraction of the energy that cloud computing and date meta processing for the fourth industrial revolution use. All these global oligarchs crow about what they can do with meta-data, smart devices, smart cities, etc. and all the manipulation of our data, but it takes HUGE amounts of data, more than crypto currencies, MORE than even entire nations.

If these oligarchs were really serious about climate change, than the major tech companies would stop using ads to track our every move, where we go, what we look at, and making profiles of everyone, and every thing, and all the world's intelligence agencies would stop doing the same. They are creating entire virtual worlds, that take way more energy. . .

Folks don't want to acknowledge that, because they love, and now believe it is more important than feeding the poor, or everyday life. . . or at least those who rule over you believe it is more necessary. This is how dumb we have become, because folks only read, watch, and believe, those who have these nefarious agendas.

If you care about resource over use, and energy over use? Ditch your smart device, use as much old technology as you can.

By agreeing to have a smart phone? You are agreeing to be part of the problem. Smart devices and their attendant technologies, are a bigger contributor to energy use than crytpos, and so called, "green house gases," than even internal combustion engines.

Now, naturally the global ruling elites don't want you to know this, because this tech is used to track, trace, and profile every bit of information about you. :71:

So if you don't need it? It would be like buying a car, or wrapping your house in plastic if you don't need to.

Of course, if you had unlimited amount of money, sure it would be nice to have multiple types of cars, a private jet, several houses, and maybe a couple yachts. But is that socially responsible, if you don't need it?

The Great Reset: The Final Assault on the Living Planet [It’s Not a Social Dilemma – It’s the Calculated Destruction of the Social, Part III]​

Wrong Kind of Green Nov 28, 2020 Foundations, Non-Profit Industrial Complex, Social Engineering, United Nations, Whiteness & Aversive Racism
November 28, 2020

By Cory Morningstar

Part three. This is the final segment of a three-part investigative series. [Part 1] [Part 2]

IPCC I Protect Communist China

" Crypto currencies don't use a fraction of the energy that cloud computing and data meta processing for the fourth industrial revolution use. All these global oligarchs crow about what they can do with meta-data, smart devices, smart cities, etc. and all the manipulation of our data, but it takes HUGE amounts of data, more than crypto currencies, MORE than even entire nations.

November 28, 2020

By Cory Morningstar

Great post.

November 28, 2020

By Cory Morningstar

Another very big TELL the elites imposing resource restrictions is they always support every war, which certainly greatly increases carbon emissions. In fact, none has condemned Biden blowing Russia’s gas pipeline, yet it is claimed one of the greatest releases of population ever.

These elites say nothing about Israel and the US bombing Gaza to smithereens.

Some claim the greatest entity releasing carbon is the US military, which the elite always support and control.

Another very big TELL the elites imposing resource restrictions is they always support every war, which certainly greatly increases carbon emissions. In fact, none has condemned Biden blowing Russia’s gas pipeline, yet it is claimed one of the greatest releases of population ever.

These elites say nothing about Israel and the US bombing Gaza to smithereens.

Some claim the greatest entity releasing carbon is the US military, which the elite always support and control.
That video I posted in my post pointed that out. Along with the fact that the elites ban things like gas stoves and ICE cars, but not private planes and private yachts. wtf?

Likewise, Dr. Drew points out how when he was young, California knew how to prevent massive forest fires by crisscrossing the hills of California with fire breaks, but quit doing that for small endangered species, and now they have massive fires every season, and then threw out some stats on exactly how much CO2 is produced by one of those fires in comparison to the yearly produced amount of CO2 from California's ICE car use. It confounds logic, it really does.

This shit makes not a lick of sense.

Last edited:
Watching videos posted here without a hint of what they're about is a waste of valuable minutes you can never get back.

Text is preferred since it eliminates the dramatic pauses.

He covered so much, I wasn't sure how to describe it. Someone else described it better. Plus, it's Peterson. We all know what he's about. Bringing common sense to lies.

He covered so much, I wasn't sure how to describe it. Someone else described it better. Plus, it's Peterson. We all know what he's about. Bringing common sense to lies.
Peterson is a narrative of warnings that no one heeds because,
Money talks and suckers walk,
But you can't touch my three lock box. -Sammy Hagar

Forum List

Back