"No One Understands How Big This Is Going To Be" | Jordan Peterson (2024)

Trump is an elite

Yep.

The only elite who LOST money after taking office.

And he's outraising Biden among small donors by more than two to one.

I don't care how rich someone is.

If they run the country better, and fight the commies - I'm on their team.

And the majority is with me, as you'll soon see.

Yep.

Another reason to not trust him on investment and business operations.

Yep.

Republicans run the economy in the ground every damn time they run the country.

Problem is, when Huxley made those comments the majority of the people dismissed it rightly so as communist shilling, but communism is exactly where the elites want to go with control of the planet. Regardless of how many they kill.
Huxley was spot on.

Huxley says in the interview, "If you want to preserve your dictatorial power indefinitely, you have to get the consent of the ruled. And this they will do, partly by drugs, as I have written about in the Brave New World, party by propaganda, and partly by bypassing the rational side of man and appealing to his subconscious and deeper emotions, as well as his physiology. And so, they will make people love their slavery. This is the danger, to make people be made to be happy under a new dictatorial world regime, in a world where they are made to be happy but should not be based on rationality and self interest."

In terms of political candidates, he said that all that will be needed in a political candidate is money, a couch, and someone made to look sincere. Political principles and plans for specific action will lose their importance. The personality of the candidate, the way they are projected by the advertising experts will be all that really matters.

In short, people will be persuaded to vote below their level of choice and reason.

You will then be voting for people you otherwise would not even let baby sit your dog, which is what we have now.

The problem is, is that democracy itself depends upon the individual to make an intelligent and rational choice based on their own self-interest using both choice and reason. However, once choice and reason are bypassed through such things as propaganda and group think, it will make a mockery of the said democracy. People will no longer be voting on their self-interest, but instead, on some other narrative that has taken them over by another interest.

In Huxley "The Enemies of Freedom", Huxley asked, "In an age of over accelerated population, of over accelerated organization, and an ever more efficient means of mass communication, how can we preserve the integrity and reinstate the value of the individual?

He seemed to think the only ways to combat it is education. Make people understand the importance of the individual over the group, which means promoting decentralization, because once organizations become too powerful, they will control mass communication, that includes academia, who will all be focused on pushing the same narrative. That narrative then will become one of those things that bypasses the rational side of man in the form of propaganda. However, once academia surrenders to the group think, what then Huxley?

This is what we see today, people today now really believe men can have babies and a Supreme Court justice that can't tell you what a woman is without a trained biologist at her side. The chilling thing is people think this is rational and nothing to be concerned about, when in reality, it is the parrot in the cave.

The Republican Party is dead.

And the funniest part?

It's so-called "Liberals" who are stuck in the past and pining for the days of monsters like Dubya and Cheney - because they were supposedly somehow better.

I used to be a Democrat too.

Get with the program, bub.

False. Congressional Dems & complicit R out of power create $10T crisis (killing millions if need be, wiping out families) to steal power again. Then spend to FIX THINGS.

False. Congressional Dems out of power create $10T crisis (killing millions if need be, wiping out families) to steal power again. Then spend to FIX THINGS.

I wonder if folks in Democrat controlled Baltimore still dig the phrase: "BUILD BACK BETTER!"

The Republican Party is dead.

And the funniest part?

It's so-called "Liberals" who are stuck in the past and pining for the days of monsters like Dubya and Cheney - because they were supposedly somehow better.

I used to be a Democrat too.

Get with the program, bub.
Yeah, the only sticky side is this, you are still voting for a major party, I do not.

See what I mean, oh no you can't what with you people teabagging Trump.

Tell ya what:

You may (supposedly) not be voting for Biden.

But, you're every bit as TDS inflicted and broken as he and the Democrat machine would have you be.

Funny how that works.

Over and out, Bart.

Tell ya what:

You may (supposedly) not be voting for Biden.

But, you're every bit as TDS inflicted and broken as he and the Democrat machine would have you be.

Funny how that works.

Over and out, Bart.
I never had any respect for him not even when he was a Democrat.

Forum List

Back