Don't worry, climate change won't cost you a dime...

Ignorant black back cow. There is no climate change. yet, these regulations will triple prices….only in Americ. ***

The new rule, issued by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), enforces progressively tighter restrictions on a broad range of heavy-duty vehicles, including everything from city buses to interstate freight haulers, starting with the model year 2027 and extending through 2032.

Conserving energy saves money ... drop 10º off the thermostat and wear a jacket ... walk your lazy ass the half block to the store instead of firing up the F-150 ... vacation in Alabama ...

Do you honestly think our great-great-great-grandchildren will care the Earth is 1ºC warmer than today? ... odds are they will not know who you are ... if burning tires is bad for glaciers, then maybe we should be burning tires ... just saying ... and burning tires is 25% carbon-neutral ...

Conserving energy saves money ... drop 10º off the thermostat and wear a jacket ... walk your lazy ass the half block to the store instead of firing up the F-150 ... vacation in Alabama ...

Do you honestly think our great-great-great-grandchildren will care the Earth is 1ºC warmer than today? ... odds are they will not know who you are ... if burning tires is bad for glaciers, then maybe we should be burning tires ... just saying ... and burning tires is 25% carbon-neutral ...
You have one thing right here..... Traveling and commuting are becoming an increasing liability.

Hilarious

It would be if it weren't so reality-challenged and if the consequences weren't so dire. I'm increasingly of the opinion that climate catastrophe's impacts will be completely obvious to 60-70% of the population, but the 30-40% of the population (and really, more like the top 10% in wealth) will prevent us from doing anything to deal with the problem.

I'm reminded of the stories of how during the aftermath of the Great Kanto Earthquake in 1923, far-right Japanese militarists claimed that Koreans were looting and had deliberately poisoned water wells and set fires to Japanese-owned property, which resulted in thousands of ethnic Koreans (brought over during colonization) getting slaughtered in mob violence. A panicked population is often irrational.

It would be if it weren't so reality-challenged and if the consequences weren't so dire. I'm increasingly of the opinion that climate catastrophe's impacts will be completely obvious to 60-70% of the population, but the 30-40% of the population (and really, more like the top 10% in wealth) will prevent us from doing anything to deal with the problem.

I'm reminded of the stories of how during the aftermath of the Great Kanto Earthquake in 1923, far-right Japanese militarists claimed that Koreans were looting and had deliberately poisoned water wells and set fires to Japanese-owned property, which resulted in thousands of ethnic Koreans (brought over during colonization) getting slaughtered in mob violence. A panicked population is often irrational.

What is a "climate catastrophe"? ... weather can certainly be catastrophic, the Mid-west is bracing for a round of tornadoes today ... how are the 100-year averages catastrophic? ...

The only measurable change we've seen so far is the average temperature was 13ºC during the 20th Century, now it's 14ºC ... how, exactly, will a 14ºC average this Century cause any 100-year catastrophes? ...

Yes, the Far Right does accuse the Innocent of all the troubles of the world ... see how they blame all of Islam for the sins of just the Jihadists? ... shameful I say, but the Far Right has no shame ... same with the Far Left ... no shame a'tall ...

Do you seriously expect us to believe 30-40% of the residents of Tokyo, Japan, denied a magnitude 7.9 earthquake happened in 1923? ... well, I don't believe it, let's see a cite for that p[lease ...

Forum List

Back