No Joke, Trump Just Said the Federal Government is Going to Talk to Hollywood...

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
While leaving the White House just now Trump stopped to answer some questions, and when asked about the violence in movies contributing to gun violence, he said that Republicans are treated badly in Hollywood and the movies and the federal government is going to talk to them about that.

:disbelief:

So Trump doesn't like Hollywood being able to express their rights to freedom of speech?...

What in the hell is wrong with this man?

Right? I'm more worried about Twitter allowing the murder of Republican congressmen to be trending.
Oh wait, isnt Hollywood about to release a movie about the hunting of the Republican designated deplorables?
Its fucking sick

While leaving the White House just now Trump stopped to answer some questions, and when asked about the violence in movies contributing to gun violence, he said that Republicans are treated badly in Hollywood and the movies and the federal government is going to talk to them about that.

So Trump doesn't like Hollywood being able to express their rights to freedom of speech?...

More whining....why is it all whining from the Right?

Right? I'm more worried about Twitter allowing the murder of Republican congressmen to be trending.
Oh wait, isnt Hollywood about to release a movie about the hunting of the Republican designated deplorables?
Its fucking sick
Isn't that a satire?

Is Hollywood bent on triggering crazy people into picking up a gun and murdering someone?....why does almost every movie they release involve guns and random killing?....

Good deal, more tits, less blood Mr. President! More tits.

</sarcasm>

Cereally though, he'll probably suggest hunting illegal Mexicans in those people hunting people movies!

But they can't win.

And you don't like people being able to live by the 2nd amendment....
if you want real guns banned you will have to ban them in movies and video games....

We all enjoy our right too freedom of speech but many of us object when someone else enjoy the same right...

How many times has Hollywood silence a Christian or Rightwing critic?

So as much as I enjoy watching Kick Ass, Deadpool oh hell Mad Max the reality is Hollywood love the first Amendment only when they control what is said or produced...

if you want real guns banned you will have to ban them in movies and video games....

You ban guns and nudity in movies and video games I am going to move to North Korea where I have more freedoms... Wait...

Fat Donnie is going to give them a stern talking to

Bet they are scared

Good deal, more tits, less blood Mr. President! More tits.

</sarcasm>

Cereally though, he'll probably suggest hunting illegal Mexicans in those people hunting people movies!

But they can't win.

They have those movies already...

Jeffery Dean Morgan was in one...

We all enjoy our right too freedom of speech but many of us object when someone else enjoy the same right...

So as much as I enjoy watching Kick Ass, Deadpool oh hell Mad Max the reality is Hollywood love the first Amendment only when they control what is said or produced...
They respond to the market

You ban guns and nudity in movies and video games I am going to move to North Korea where I have more freedoms... Wait...
Just sayin....if dems ban guns and keep them in movies and games it will be like dangling a cheesecake in front of Oprah....

tRumpkins hate the first amendment. It lets people say things they don't like and worship gods they don't approve of.

What's wrong with YOU? Hollyweird is one leg of the agitprop stool for the commiecrats. Since they have control of that aspect of media, some fairness and balance is required. Too bad Joe McCarthy is reviled today...he cleaned the commies out of the movie business because they were making communism attractive to the American people. We need another "Tailgunner Joe" now and if Trump can provide that, HELL YEAH.

Hey, folks. Great article. Hollywood does propaganda right. So watch out.

C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image003.jpg

The easiest way to inject a propaganda idea into most people’s minds is to let it go in through the medium of an entertainment picture when they do not realise they are being propagandised…

Casablanca is a dramatic, heartbreaking movie, an unsurpassed classic from Hollywood’s golden era. But it is also an extremely effective piece of propaganda cinema, persuading an American audience reluctant to commit to another European conflict to set aside its isolationism simply by dramatising the heroism of the European resistance to Nazi Germany…

Rick advances what had traditionally been a popular American justification for isolationism:

I stick my neck out for nobody. The problems of this world are not in my department. I’m a saloon keeper.“

But for Roosevelt’s administration – and for increasing numbers of Americans – the attack on Pearl Harbor had shattered any lingering illusions that America might turn its back on the world. From this perspective the story of Casablanca is the story of Rick’s transition from aloof to engaged…

You must remember this: Casablanca at 75 – still a classic of WWII propaganda

Its fucking sick

Let McConnell tweet, I agree, he can look as dumb as he is. Hope he is voted out.

Do we even have an Ambassador to Hollywood?

Forum List

Back