The worst possible outcome of a Trump Win

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Assume for a moment that we: a) have an election in November and b) that it is free from voter fraud, national emergency, WWIII and Trump overcomes the odds and wins.

The worst result would be that he governs like he did last time; picking Swamp Critters to run things, not rolling back any of the Progressive Jihad in America, leaving the Educational systems, Intel Agencies in tact, removing a few hundred Illegals while leaving their political allies in the USA

In addition, government spending is beyond science fiction, over $7 Trillion!!!!!!!!! proposed. If you look in the dictionary under “unsustainable” you will find the latest Federal budget.

If Progressives had any brains they’d let Trump win. He’s never come out and said he’s going to go after the DC criminals, pedophiles, human and sex traffickers, so why worry??

I disagree.

The worst possible result will be, the establishment owned media will whip the populace into a frenzy that will make the BLM & COVID psy-ops look like a minor fad.

You can look forward to mass rioting.

. .. and then? The COG/security establishment will take over.

No more civilian government, ever again.

Welcome to a technocratic police state. Forever and ever.

Assume for a moment that we: a) have an election in November and b) that it is free from voter fraud, national emergency, WWIII and Trump overcomes the odds and wins.

The worst result would be that he governs like he did last time; picking Swamp Critters to run things, not rolling back any of the Progressive Jihad in America, leaving the Educational systems, Intel Agencies in tact, removing a few hundred Illegals while leaving their political allies in the USA

In addition, government spending is beyond science fiction, over $7 Trillion!!!!!!!!! proposed. If you look in the dictionary under “unsustainable” you will find the latest Federal budget.

If Progressives had any brains they’d let Trump win. He’s never come out and said he’s going to go after the DC criminals, pedophiles, human and sex traffickers, so why worry??
LOL!!! I thought you were going to say Harris wouldn’t count Trump’s votes. I guess Dems get credit for a little bit of integrity. Thanks! :biggrin:

Trump's biggest problems in his first Presidency were due to his inexperience as a politician, lack of knowledge of his cabinet picks and underestimating just how vicious the backlash would be against him. He won't make those mistakes again.
For Trump to not make those mistakes again, his personality would have to change. I don’t see that happening.

I disagree.

The worst possible result will be, the establishment owned media will whip the populace into a frenzy that will make the BLM & COVID psy-ops look like a minor fad.

You can look forward to mass rioting.

. .. and then? The COG/security establishment will take over.

No more civilian government, ever again.

Welcome to a technocratic police state. Forever and ever.
The LEFT MIGHT GET MAD AND RIOT. FUCK THEM.

I swear we need a face palm smiley for possible responses instead of a thumbs up. Because the people supporting Trump now, will be some of those loudly opposing him when it is too late.

Without anymore fake leftyviruses there won't be forced shutdowns and the need to pay the Dim ilk to stay home. Trump knows what to do, and evil is afraid.

LOL!!! I thought you were going to say Harris wouldn’t count Trump’s votes. I guess Dems get credit for a little bit of integrity. Thanks! :biggrin:

If Trump wins Harris won't count his votes because the Dem's phony electors will be wearing disguises!

1710442813278.png

Trump's biggest problems in his first Presidency were due to his inexperience as a politician, lack of knowledge of his cabinet picks and underestimating just how vicious the backlash would be against him. He won't make those mistakes again.
We hope

I swear we need a face palm smiley for possible responses instead of a thumbs up. Because the people supporting Trump now, will be some of those loudly opposing him when it is too late.
Did you not understand the OP? Which words stumped you?

Cold day in Hell I vote Dem.

Sadly. This election is the first time in my life where I intend to vote nothing but Dem’s. I usually pick who I believe is the best candidate. However this time the candidates will either be MAGA which means untrustworthy and ill suited to any position of trust. Or so marginalized by the lack of MAGA as to be a nonentity.

Sadly. This election is the first time in my life where I intend to vote nothing but Dem’s. I usually pick who I believe is the best candidate. However this time the candidates will either be MAGA which means untrustworthy and ill suited to any position of trust. Or so marginalized by the lack of MAGA as to be a nonentity.
I dont believe you ever vote GOP

Did you not understand the OP? Which words stumped you?

Oh I understood the OP. And I think it is wishful thinking that it will be the worst. Trump wanted to declare Martial Law during the riots. He was told he really couldn’t. He won’t be dissuaded again. The Fanboys want him to be a dictator. So he will become one.

Trump is a moron. A fool. A charlatan who will destroy this nation.

Forum List

Back