What the Democrat Party Thinks of White People.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010

And this is the part they dare say publicly. What they actually believe is far worse of course. They really hate America.

The dems are going back to their KKK days...only their target has changed....they still have plenty of rope.....

Nobody noticed the second debate where there was not one White, Asian, or Hispanic person in their Choir presentation, then hosting on the CNN channel the debate coverage was by the whitest person on broadcast news Anderson Cooper who lives in the whitest neighborhood where the zip code demographics show a puny .01% A.A. residents. One of the debate hosts was Don Lemmon who self hating his race only dates white men and got in trouble for his dark seeded hatred of black kids (who must have teased him for his Xenophobia of Russian Americans);
Comparing corporal punishment of their children to training dogs.
But hey, the party who is Xenophobic about legalized Russian American citizens & that built the cages for Latino illegal immigrants , and allowed and even promoted the illegal immigration crisis and obstructs immigration reform, needs to deflect their sins onto those who live in integrated neighborhoods with integrated circle of friends who want more legal immigration and less unvetted illegals abusing and hindering our system and resources.

Mein Kampf was more diplomatic towards Jews than the modern left is to white people although the overall message is the same: "Everything wrong with the world is your fault and you must be held to account"

23 minutes of fuck whites. And the white people in the audience are so brainwashed that they agree with fucking themselves. Useful NPCs.

Also I would like to hear from Christians, which prayer is this exactly? Sounds like anti-God to me full-stop. Why are you allowing it at your churches?

Last edited:

And this is the part they dare say publicly. What they actually believe is far worse of course. They really hate America.

You mean democratIC?
Might help if you knew the difference between an adjective and a noun.
What do we expect from info wars, people who don't believe in sandy hook and the vagina grabber cult

23 minutes of fuck whites. And the white people in the audience are so brainwashed that they agree with fucking themselves. Useful NPCs.

Also I would like to hear from Christians, which prayer is this exactly? Sounds like anti-God to me full-stop. Why are you allowing it at your churches?

Nice foul mouth.

Your church again?
WV rube?

Democrat leaders say things like "it's their job to tell white people to shut their mouths" and all the Democrats clap and cheer when they hear it.

I don't know which Democrats is worse...

Democrats who spout racist rhetoric...
Or
Democrats who clap and cheer when they hear racist rhetoric...

You mean democratIC?
Might help if you knew the difference between an adjective and a noun.
What do we expect from info wars, people who don't believe in sandy hook and the vagina grabber cult

If you are going to be a grammar Nazi, at least be correct Democrat Party (epithet) - Wikipedia

Now your point is not only stupid and irrelevant, it's also wrong.

Democrat leaders say things like "it's their job to tell white people to shut their mouths" and all the Democrats clap and cheer when they hear it.

Or

Since you mentioned it...

Yes, the stupider the message, the bigger the applause.

Or

Everytime a Democrat like her is ranting about white people, replace white people with jews. They will sound just like nazis

The dems are going back to their KKK days...only their target has changed....they still have plenty of rope.....

The kkk took all their rope when they immigrated to the republic party.

You still have the welcome mats out.

Playing the race card much?

I mean we don't have ENOUGH racial animus right?

Fucking Trumpers and Russian trolls

Playing the race card much?

I mean we don't have ENOUGH racial animus right?

Fucking Trumpers and Russian trolls

I am pointing out how they are playing the fuck whites card.

Further, even if I was playing race card, they play that card constantly. Are you afraid of meeting your own match?

Or

See all the dems in Charlottesville with thier torches and chanting "they will not replace us"
Black people everywhere in the parade
I hate those uppity nixxers don't you?
You tube is notorious for Russians, please don't tell me you spend your double wide Medicare days looking through info wars?
Ever tried education?

Or

See all the dems in Charlottesville with thier torches and chanting "they will not replace us"
Black people everywhere in the parade
I hate those uppity nixxers don't you?
You tube is notorious for Russians, please don't tell me you spend your double wide Medicare days looking through info wars?
Ever tried education?

Even the democrat party has abandoned the failing Russia rhetoric. It was revealed to be a huge conspiracy theory. Apparently the Russians did not even hack the DNC server.

The conspiracy theories only add to your failures.

Now find your own thread with the TDS or find racist democrat statements of your own.

Forum List

Back