Are Straight Pride Parades bad for the Democrat Party? Do they oppose such celebrations?

Straight Pride Parades are so......GAY
Everyone laughs at them

Look at me everyone....I’m Straight

Democrats are for anything that will allow them to criticize Republicans. It doesn't matter if it hurts gays, Blacks or Hispanics because they don't really give a shit about those people. They just want to scapegoat Republicans and their butt boys in the media will help them at every turn.

Up in Modesto, CA it sure seems like they do. Could celebrations of heterosexuality harm the Democrat Party...politically speaking?
Fight over proposed Modesto 'Straight Pride' rally continues

Let me ask you: WHAT WOULD HAPPEN if someone wanted to give a gay parade and a bunch of people got up before council and told them they were against it?

Yeah.

So why do we have a different standard for celebrating normal straight heterosexuality! It is bad enough that we have to now celebrate that as NOT A GIVEN.

What next, getting a license to celebrate the 4th waving American Flags with people opposing that as well?

People have HAD IT with this crap and more and more people in California and elsewhere are turning away from the Left and towards Trump because of such bullcrap.

It will likely be a great parade. Good for the people that are attending. Unlike they gay parade, I bet this one will be more family friendly as well.

Straight Pride Parade.....isn't that kind of what the walk of shame at university was about every morning :10:

Well they don’t want any affirmations of or from the white race so I imagine this affronts their safe space fiction also.

Up in Modesto, CA it sure seems like they do. Could celebrations of heterosexuality harm the Democrat Party...politically speaking?
Fight over proposed Modesto 'Straight Pride' rally continues

Let me ask you: WHAT WOULD HAPPEN if someone wanted to give a gay parade and a bunch of people got up before council and told them they were against it?

Yeah.

So why do we have a different standard for celebrating normal straight heterosexuality! It is bad enough that we have to now celebrate that as NOT A GIVEN.

What next, getting a license to celebrate the 4th waving American Flags with people opposing that as well?

People have HAD IT with this crap and more and more people in California and elsewhere are turning away from the Left and towards Trump because of such bullcrap.
Shhh let them keep this Lunacy going. The bigger Trump wins, the bigger the melt downs will be!

It will likely be a great parade. Good for the people that are attending. Unlike they gay parade, I bet this one will be more family friendly as well.

What the Left really fears is that after seeing a healthy normal straight parade as a reference point, it will make the gay parades look all the worse and stranger in comparison. And it will. For you see, if HALF the shit the Left tells you about Gay Rights and goals were true, they would be welcoming the Straight community with OPEN ARMS! The more the merrier!

EVERY Leftist minority group seeking "equality" and justice actually sees "equality" as having power over you and "justice" as being able to screw you to the wall.

So, expect every straight parade to be disrupted by protestors, rash accusations and violence, which like Trump, they will blame on the parade and the straight people.

I went to a gay pride parade and asked some people what "LGBTQ" stood for, but I could never get a straight answer.

Forum List

Back