No Joke, Trump Just Said the Federal Government is Going to Talk to Hollywood...

What in the hell is wrong with this man?

What's wrong with YOU? Hollyweird is one leg of the agitprop stool for the commiecrats. Since they have control of that aspect of media, some fairness and balance is required. Too bad Joe McCarthy is reviled today...he cleaned the commies out of the movie business because they were making communism attractive to the American people. We need another "Tailgunner Joe" now and if Trump can provide that, HELL YEAH.

Hollywood means the entertainment industry. It was Hollywood that made it appear the star of The Apprentice was fit to sit in the White House.

While leaving the White House just now Trump stopped to answer some questions, and when asked about the violence in movies contributing to gun violence, he said that Republicans are treated badly in Hollywood and the movies and the federal government is going to talk to them about that.

:disbelief:

So Trump doesn't like Hollywood being able to express their rights to freedom of speech?...

Do we even have an Ambassador to Hollywood?

Not since Bill Clinton

We all enjoy our right too freedom of speech but many of us object when someone else enjoy the same right...

How many times has Hollywood silence a Christian or Rightwing critic?

So as much as I enjoy watching Kick Ass, Deadpool oh hell Mad Max the reality is Hollywood love the first Amendment only when they control what is said or produced...

Right? I'm more worried about Twitter allowing the murder of Republican congressmen to be trending.
Oh wait, isnt Hollywood about to release a movie about the hunting of the Republican designated deplorables?
Its fucking sick

Let McConnell tweet, I agree, he can look as dumb as he is. Hope he is voted out.

^^^ Said by someone that posts daily stuff that is consider beyond stupid...

While leaving the White House just now Trump stopped to answer some questions, and when asked about the violence in movies contributing to gun violence, he said that Republicans are treated badly in Hollywood and the movies and the federal government is going to talk to them about that.

:disbelief:

So Trump doesn't like Hollywood being able to express their rights to freedom of speech?...

The Bill of Rights only apply to male WASP's, in the opinion of ttump.

I know tramp use to be in the Hollywood crowd, remember his Accent Hollywood tape.

We all enjoy our right too freedom of speech but many of us object when someone else enjoy the same right...

So as much as I enjoy watching Kick Ass, Deadpool oh hell Mad Max the reality is Hollywood love the first Amendment only when they control what is said or produced...

Right? I'm more worried about Twitter allowing the murder of Republican congressmen to be trending.
Oh wait, isnt Hollywood about to release a movie about the hunting of the Republican designated deplorables?
Its fucking sick

Let McConnell tweet, I agree, he can look as dumb as he is. Hope he is voted out.

I hope the turkey neck (Better?) is voted out, I can't wait for him to be.

I know tramp use to be in the Hollywood crowd, remember his Accent Hollywood tape.

Yes, and he has been in tabloids long than you have been alive...

I wish the left would learn Trump is playing the entire country and this is just a game for him.

He will talk too Hollywood and tell them this is just him blowing hot wind only...

Its fucking sick

In Kentucky?

I wish the left would learn Trump is playing the entire country and this is just a game for him.

He will talk too Hollywood and tell them this is just him blowing hot wind only...

I think he was in charge of the tabloids, David Pecker and he was best buds. I know its a game for him to enrich himself, his family and his buddies.

I think he was in charge of the tabloids, David Pecker and he was best buds. I know its a game for him to enrich himself, his family and his buddies.

Like everyone else that goes into politics and entertainment...

Its fucking sick

In Kentucky?
SZIB6MKI5FBCFHGVSASJT3EFDE.JPG

What's wrong with YOU? Hollyweird is one leg of the agitprop stool for the commiecrats. Since they have control of that aspect of media, some fairness and balance is required. Too bad Joe McCarthy is reviled today...he cleaned the commies out of the movie business because they were making communism attractive to the American people. We need another "Tailgunner Joe" now and if Trump can provide that, HELL YEAH.

Hollywood is run by PRIVATE businesses. They make what makes money which is the key to capitalism. Don't like it, don't watch. Anyone is free to start their own production company and make their own shows and movies.

Right now you are saying you don't like the 1st Amendment and capitalism. You sound a lot like a fascist. :dunno:

Not everyone. Most presidents wait till they leave office to enrich themselves, not tramp , the Kushner's or people in his admin. They know its acceptable.

I wish the right would learn the Presidency isn't a game.

I wish the right would learn the Presidency isn't a game.

They will learn about the same time the left does...

Not everyone. Most presidents wait till they leave office to enrich themselves, not tramp , the Kushner's or people in his admin. They know its acceptable.

Ummm, no but noce try because many Presidents have used their Office for financial gain for the future...

Forum List

Back