Nikki quits!

a good idea?

• a good idea!

• not so good

• bad idea

• dont know …

Results are only viewable after voting.
While I would rather see almost anything other than a Biden-Trump contest this November, Haley calling it quit is simply the reality of the matter. After these primary election results, no longer would money from donors be coming in.

She was an effective governor did a good job as our ambassador at the U.N. fought hard for the nomination was the last one standing against Trump it just wasn’t meant to be this year.

She was an effective governor did a good job as our ambassador at the U.N. fought hard for the nomination was the last one standing against Trump it just wasn’t meant to be this year.

She is hardly "the last one standing" against the Little Trumpsters, apparently you are forgetting about Sleepy Joe himself, not to mention RFK and possibly Joe Manchin's campaign.

She is hardly "the last one standing" against the Little Trumpsters, apparently you are forgetting about Sleepy Joe himself, not to mention RFK and possibly Joe Manchin's campaign.
I was referring to the Republican primary which I suspect you knew. I believe Manchin has already said he won’t run third party and I don’t know if RFK has even gotten on the ballot anywhere.

She can't stop the trump train.

At least she exited on a decent note though and didn't throw a tantrum. I had hopes for her at the start, but she went off the rails pretty quick.

Now I just hope trump pics a rock solid vice president. Ramaswamy would be an excellent pick. But truth be told I know it won't happen but I'd like to see it be Tulsi gabbard. She is smart, intelligent, cares about america, has a good heart and is tough without being overly heavy handed. She would also be a great way to open the door to the less extreme democrats and all the inbetweeners.

Mitch McConnell just endorsed Trump.
I wonder what's up with that happening so fast... you know after McConnel's sister in law was killed or probably murdered he has done a 180.... suddenly telling the republicans to not support the Schumer immigration bill and then stepping aside as senate minority leader and now this....
I wonder if he knows who may have done this to his sister in law and has had enough of being pushed around and threatened or blackmailed...
I know crazy conspiracy stuff but who knows...

Nikki has absolutely no integrity!

NYPICHPDPICT000020549038.jpg

The train in on auto pilot to destruction; only logical to jump off.

Let's put it this way...

If Nikki Haley's chances of being president were visually represented by a house, it would be so small the front and back door would be hung on the same hinge.
i seeeee ….

Trump will lose in November. That won't be seen as Haley's fault. It will be seen as Trump's fault. By the time January of 2028 rolls around, MAGA will be a distant image in the rearview mirror. By bowing out now, she preserves her chances to run. Whereas someone like Ron DeSantis has permanently damaged his brand. She's likeable. He isn't. :)
Unless dems can charge the entire republican base with sedition and bar them from voting in future elections Nikki Haley is finished as a viable national candidate

I wonder what's up with that happening so fast... you know after McConnel's sister in law was killed or probably murdered he has done a 180.... suddenly telling the republicans to not support the Schumer immigration bill and then stepping aside as senate minority leader and now this....
I wonder if he knows who may have done this to his sister in law and has had enough of being pushed around and threatened or blackmailed...
I know crazy conspiracy stuff but who knows...
Rioters came onto his property some years ago and the Prog politicians did nothing to stop the rioting.

Forum List

Back