The borders are still wide open
The supply chain is just as bad as it was
Gas is getting more expensive
Inflation is running wild
but please ignore these while Biden is busy calling Putin names

\

Conservatives……Pay no attention to Putin’s invasion and massacres of civilians

HUNTERS LAPTOP! :ack-1:
Lol. You are still just as stupid as ever.
We are and have been paying attention to Russia. We are also noticing Biden’s leading from behind.
We also notice our domestic problems that some democrats seem to be completely unaware of.

Gas price dropping here. I paid $3.36 on Thursday. The border is fkd up, but 900 miles away. Kroger shelves staying pretty full. I-40 has more semi traffic than seen in years. Looks like lowest unemployment since the 60s. I have even turned down headhunters, want to know if I am interested in coming out of retirement (eh, no. I am not). I have seen inflation. I have also seen it go away at a higher price level. Everybody is paying entry level jobs at a higher rate than ever. New 2700 person Ford manufacturing plant being built in next county over. Real Estate values are up. Our investments are up.
The world and NATO are indeed united like no other time in my memory against Russian aggression by the idiot Putin. Spring is here. Temperature is warming up. My grass is greening up. Will open the pool next month. Got to start planning our next vacation. Life is sweet, when you are properly prepared to meet it,

Lol. You are still just as stupid as ever.
We are and have been paying attention to Russia. We are also noticing Biden’s leading from behind.
We also notice our domestic problems that some democrats seem to be completely unaware of.

The world is noticing Biden as Leader of the Free World

A responsibility Trump surrendered

Gas price dropping here. I paid $3.36 on Thursday. The border is fkd up, but 900 miles away. Kroger shelves staying pretty full. I-40 has more semi traffic than seen in years. Looks like lowest unemployment since the 60s. I have even turned down headhunters, want to know if I am interested in coming out of retirement (eh, no. I am not). I have seen inflation. I have also seen it go away at a higher price level. Everybody is paying entry level jobs at a higher rate than ever. New 2700 person Ford manufacturing plant being built in next county over. Real Estate values are up. Our investments are up.
The world and NATO are indeed united like no other time in my memory against Russian aggression by the idiot Putin. Spring is here. Temperature is warming up. My grass is greening up. Will open the pool next month. Got to start planning our next vacation. Life is sweet, when you are properly prepared to meet it,
And comatose Joe gets no credit for any of it.

Kroger shelves staying pretty full.

For some bizarre reason none of the stores around here have been getting any deliveries of that green low carb spaghetti noodles made from zucchini, and they're rather sparse on most of the other noodles as well. Haven't missed anything else. Barrilla's must be in Crimea or something.

The war in the Ukraine is just the latest diversion from Biden and Son
Everyone look oveer here Biden vs Putin meanwhile back in the US

\
Pearl clutchers are the worst.

\

Wtf? Is this guys' post saying Joe Biden started the war in Ukraine? I'm confused.

You might want to reconsider those headhunters. I chose to go back on a job to job consulting basis where I can choose which projects I want, and I can define the extent of my obligation. It's nothing like a 9 to 5 job, and the money is better than I expected.

And comatose Joe gets no credit for any of it.
I give him a lot of credit for uniting NATO and the world to sanction Putin, and supply Ukraine, because he deserves it. Heck, he has 83%+ supporting in this country on the sanctions. 63%+ in this country support no more importing Russian oil, even if it means higher gas prices, which it really doesn't as we only got between 8% and 10% of foreign imported crude from them, and like I said, gas prices in the country are starting to drop. I can see why the anti-Biden crowd is upset. Even the oil companies are fking you now with steadily increasing crude production and increased drilling, as what was not attractive to drill for at $35.00/barrel looks pretty good at closer to $100.00/barrell. Pretty embarrassing for you guys, the word getting out that the vast majority of oil wells in the country were not and never have been on public lands, so Biden was never a hold up on the thousands of untapped leases where oil/gas rights were owned by big oil and speculators, already.

Roflol. Leader? In what world? Most will not even take calls. Some are laughing. Some are just ignoring him.
Hardly true

Our President is taking the lead on Worldwide sanctions
Great to see the US is BACK!

\

How retarded are you, old man?

:dunno:

Hardly true

Our President is taking the lead on Worldwide sanctions
Great to see the US is BACK!
Worldwide? Might want check that again. Nor have these idiotic sanctions blunted the Russian war machine. It has created more economic problems for the citizens Biden allegedly represents. That's not leadership, it's failure writ large.

The world is noticing Biden as Leader of the Free World
A responsibility Trump surrendered
Yes. Trump hid, Biden led.

World leaders see that. And they welcome America back.

AP22085428867935.jpg

Yes. Trump hid, Biden led.

World leaders see that. And they welcome America back.

AP22085428867935.jpg
Of course they are happy, now that the US is bearing the brunt of the costs. The US has thousands of troops there and what other countriies have an equal number of troops there?
NATO is playing the US again like a well tuned violin

Forum List

Back