New video of Arbery swearing at cops, almost got tased

Interesting. Another piece of the puzzle. Doesn't prove he didn't anything wrong in the McMichaels neighborhood, but it certainly helps paint a picture of his demeanor.
Well the video shows is attacking Travis

Interesting. Another piece of the puzzle. Doesn't prove he didn't anything wrong in the McMichaels neighborhood, but it certainly helps paint a picture of his demeanor.
it explains that he doesn't cooperate when people ask him to.

sorry it was the
I don’t consider ppl that don’t assimilate to American culture human
Only three/fifths of a person?
no one ever said they were 3/5ths of a person,,,
Abraham Lincoln did that. These fks should look up why that happened. It was called the civil war. too funny how the left don't know our country's history.
sorry it was the founders that put it in the constitution,,he just had it under the wrong context,,,

This video shows Arbery disrespect the cops, refused to take commands a couple of times, tazer malfunctioned, to bad.
This kid obviously has some issues, stemming from his parenting, I think that’s a females jacket he’s wearing, he’s exposing his underwear in a public park.

he almost attacked the cops just doing his job

the area is known for drugs and but AA couldn’t understand what he was saying.
So you're going to do battle with contact tracers who ring your doorbell if you've been exposed to the Virus, but a young man legally in a park doing nothing suspicious gets frisked for drugs and weapons for no reason and you wonder why he said "Fuck?"

Hypocrite.

I hear you. But when you hang in areas known for drug activity and neighbors complain it happens. Maybe it isn't fair. But the police are trying to solve the problem. The best course of action is to just cooperate and answer questions. I don't understand the need to act rebellious and put yourself in a bad situation. I can't imagine this video would be allowed in a court since it had nothing to do with the McMichael's case. But it certainly sways public opinion.

This video shows Arbery disrespect the cops, refused to take commands a couple of times, tazer malfunctioned, to bad.
This kid obviously has some issues, stemming from his parenting, I think that’s a females jacket he’s wearing, he’s exposing his underwear in a public park.

So you're going to do battle with contact tracers who ring your doorbell if you've been exposed to the Virus, but a young man legally in a park doing nothing suspicious gets frisked for drugs and weapons for no reason and you wonder why he said "Fuck?"

Hypocrite.

I hear you. But when you hang in areas known for drug activity and neighbors complain it happens. Maybe it isn't fair. But the police are trying to solve the problem. The best course of action is to just cooperate and answer questions. I don't understand the need to act rebellious and put yourself in a bad situation. I can't imagine this video would be allowed in a court since it had nothing to do with the McMichael's case. But it certainly sways public opinion.
it shows AA couldn't handle interaction with others with authority.

Hypocrite.
certainly, I didn't do anything. they need a warrant to get any of my spit. They couldn't get AA's spit without a warrant.

Funny, you can't see the flip side of that question at all. that's called ironic.
It's about the attitude. Government "bad" if they're hassling you. Government "good" if they're hassling young black men.

Hypocrite.

it shows AA couldn't handle interaction with others with authority.
Neither can you, apparently.

Hypocrite.
certainly, I didn't do anything. they need a warrant to get any of my spit. They couldn't get AA's spit without a warrant.

Funny, you can't see the flip side of that question at all. that's called ironic.
It's about the attitude. Government "bad" if they're hassling you. Government "good" if they're hassling young black men.
government bad for doing most anything. Period.

So? Were there cops present when he was assaulted by the vigilante McMichaels?
They never laid a hand on Arbery. Arbery was the one who assaulted Travis. I think you need to go watch the video before you comment any further. You are clearly confused about what happened.
Arbery attacked in self-defense. Perfectly legal.
Self defense of what? Arbery ran at the guy from 50 feet away (at least). Arbery initiated the physical confrontation and he threw the only punches in that confrontation.

Self defense of what? Arbery ran at the guy from 50 feet away (at least).
The runner actually used the truck as a shield so he could gain momentum and use that momentum to attack the kid with the gun. It was thought out while he approached. he had no intention of jogging, he was going to engage. So he failed.

Hypocrite.

Do black men treat cops with respect?

The runner actually used the truck as a shield so he could gain momentum and use that momentum to attack the kid with the gun. It was thought out while he approached. he had no intention of jogging, he was going to engage. So he failed.
I think that is fairly obvious to anyone who is being honest.

so we know who isn't honest.

So?
Just more evidence of his character,, it’s part of the court process lol you will learn how this works pretty quickly haha
You mean being pissed for being pulled over for no apparent reason?
He was parked in the park lol rapping with his mothers winter coat on with nothing underneath exposing his underwear to children... WE HAVE A WINNER
In other words, for no valid reason.

I can remember several times when police stopped me. I just... did what I was told, and nothing happened.

This clip is edited. I'd like to see the whole thing.

That must explain how Travis went from the left lane to the right lane.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back