New video of Arbery swearing at cops, almost got tased

This video shows Arbery disrespect the cops, refused to take commands a couple of times, tazer malfunctioned, to bad.
This kid obviously has some issues, stemming from his parenting, I think that’s a females jacket he’s wearing, he’s exposing his underwear in a public park.

he almost attacked the cops just doing his job

the area is known for drugs and but AA couldn’t understand what he was saying.
So you're going to do battle with contact tracers who ring your doorbell if you've been exposed to the Virus, but a young man legally in a park doing nothing suspicious gets frisked for drugs and weapons for no reason and you wonder why he said "Fuck?"

Hypocrite.

This video shows Arbery disrespect the cops, refused to take commands a couple of times, tazer malfunctioned, to bad.
This kid obviously has some issues, stemming from his parenting, I think that’s a females jacket he’s wearing, he’s exposing his underwear in a public park.

So you're going to do battle with contact tracers who ring your doorbell if you've been exposed to the Virus, but a young man legally in a park doing nothing suspicious gets frisked for drugs and weapons for no reason and you wonder why he said "Fuck?"

Hypocrite.
I don’t consider ppl that don’t assimilate to American culture human

Hypocrite.
He didn't need to assimilate. He is an American.

The guy should have been careful on making an arrest. He should have worn a body cam if he wants to play Mr.policeman.
But the only thing is that can get them in trouble. That there was two against one. I think that in order to use deadly force. That there is no possibility that the victim can defend off the assailant. But it was him and his son, both of them were equal in size, bigger than the assailant. His son could have jumped from the truck and help subdue the thief. Unless one of them had a handicap. But I think the law only allows a person to use equal force, like if it was a woman being attack by a big husky guy. That she can use lethal force like a weapon to equalize the situation.

Hypocrite.
He didn't need to assimilate. He is an American.
My definition of American follows traditional meaning.

So?

This case has more twists than a mad mouse roller coaster....I'm still not sure what to make of it.
Victim hood mentality took this little boy out.. he was taught the white man is out to get him.. and that gives him a license to attack white man anytime he wants.. and he lost
There's certainly that aspect of it...But then I go back to the Philando Castile shooting -which was definitely a bad shoot for anyone who saw the police video of it- and wonder if I'm getting a straight story.
There is also a aspect of police being constantly disrespected by black people in the community.. At a level I’ve never seen before. The body language of blacks towards cops is very confrontational very aggravated. It’s never ending.. i don’t blame them for wanting to take em out.. black parents need to do a better job
Oh? For what reason did that cop pull Arbery over...?

So?
Just more evidence of his character,, it’s part of the court process lol you will learn how this works pretty quickly haha

This case has more twists than a mad mouse roller coaster....I'm still not sure what to make of it.
Victim hood mentality took this little boy out.. he was taught the white man is out to get him.. and that gives him a license to attack white man anytime he wants.. and he lost
There's certainly that aspect of it...But then I go back to the Philando Castile shooting -which was definitely a bad shoot for anyone who saw the police video of it- and wonder if I'm getting a straight story.
There is also a aspect of police being constantly disrespected by black people in the community.. At a level I’ve never seen before. The body language of blacks towards cops is very confrontational very aggravated. It’s never ending.. i don’t blame them for wanting to take em out.. black parents need to do a better job
Huh? Try that again

So?
Just more evidence of his character,, it’s part of the court process lol you will learn how this works pretty quickly haha
You mean being pissed for being pulled over for no apparent reason?

Huh? Try that again
Oops, I forgot, Russian is your first language.

Why did that cop pull him over? Understand now, comrade?

watch the video. running man grabs gun, causes gun to go off because he did grab and struggle for the gun. It's obvious in the video.

Hypocrite.
certainly, I didn't do anything. they need a warrant to get any of my spit. They couldn't get AA's spit without a warrant.

Funny, you can't see the flip side of that question at all. that's called ironic.

Interesting. Another piece of the puzzle. Doesn't prove he didn't anything wrong in the McMichaels neighborhood, but it certainly helps paint a picture of his demeanor.

So?
You mean being pissed for being pulled over for no apparent reason?
He was parked in the park lol rapping with his mothers winter coat on with nothing underneath exposing his underwear to children... WE HAVE A WINNER

Forum List

Back