New video of Arbery swearing at cops, almost got tased

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

This video shows Arbery disrespect the cops, refused to take commands a couple of times, tazer malfunctioned, to bad.
This kid obviously has some issues, stemming from his parenting, I think that’s a females jacket he’s wearing, he’s exposing his underwear in a public park.

he almost attacked the cops just doing his job

the area is known for drugs and but AA couldn’t understand what he was saying.

This case has more twists than a mad mouse roller coaster....I'm still not sure what to make of it.
Victim hood mentality took this little boy out.. he was taught the white man is out to get him.. and that gives him a license to attack white man anytime he wants.. and he lost
There's certainly that aspect of it...But then I go back to the Philando Castile shooting -which was definitely a bad shoot for anyone who saw the police video of it- and wonder if I'm getting a straight story.

• Banned
This case has more twists than a mad mouse roller coaster....I'm still not sure what to make of it.
Victim hood mentality took this little boy out.. he was taught the white man is out to get him.. and that gives him a license to attack white man anytime he wants.. and he lost
There's certainly that aspect of it...But then I go back to the Philando Castile shooting -which was definitely a bad shoot for anyone who saw the police video of it- and wonder if I'm getting a straight story.
There is also a aspect of police being constantly disrespected by black people in the community.. At a level I’ve never seen before. The body language of blacks towards cops is very confrontational very aggravated. It’s never ending.. i don’t blame them for wanting to take em out.. black parents need to do a better job

There is also a aspect of police being constantly disrespected by black people in the community.. At a level I’ve never seen before. The body language of blacks towards cops is very confrontational very aggravated. It’s never ending.. i don’t blame them for wanting to take em out.. black parents need to do a better job
I get that too....It's rough all the way around....That's why I still don't know what to make of this case.

In the overwhelming majority of these cases, there is only one “parent”. And I use the word loosely. Very loosely...

And multiple people had entered the home while it was under construction. Were they all chased down and stopped by the McMichaels vigilante’s?

I get that too....It's rough all the way around....That's why I still don't know what to make of this case.
In my opinion all three contributed to what happened

And multiple people had entered the home while it was under construction. Were they all chased down and stopped by the McMichaels vigilante’s?

They werent contacted by the home owner during those times. The home owner only contacted them when Arbery entered the most recent time. You can learn all about it here...

Were they caught in the act? Comeon man

Like the Ferguson propaganda pushed by the traitorous media committed to creating and maintaining racial strife, the facts will not matter.

The opportunists are all over this and their good little sheep like lebron the multi millionaire slave, make ignorant statements. All in an attempt to get Trump to tweet or remark something in support of the WHITE MEN.

All minorities are nothing but political tools for the left who use minorities (especially blacks) for political expediency or monetary gain.

All to perpetuate the GRIEVANCE INDUSTRY. which has no intention of solving grievances but only to find new and clever ways to hold fundraisers.

There has not been a republican within 50 miles of downtown Chicago, or Baltimore or Philadelphia etc etc for over 50 years and yet the white conservative capitalist always gets the blame for any suffering the residents in those dilapidated cities experience.

May 9, 2020: A married white couple from Maryland ages 85 and 86 “visiting the grave of their son” were victims of a deadly shooting at a veterans cemetery in Delaware.

The Suspect was described as a heavyset black male dressed in all black with a black face mask, carrying a rifle with a scope. The suspect was later seen in a wooded area before engaging in a shootout with police officers. The suspect was found deceased with gunshot wounds.

May 18, 2020: Man slashes married couple with machete, says he was angry over coronavirus lockdown JON HAWORTH Good Morning America May 18, 2020. A 35-year-old black man has been arrested and charged with attempted murder after an unprovoked and random machete attack on a married (white) couple has left them in critical condition and clinging to life.

The incident occurred on Sunday afternoon when Metro Nashville Police in Tennessee were called to the offices of Public Storage at 2:47 p.m. to reports of a man attacking a couple with a machete inside the main office as other customers waited inside.

The suspect, later named as 35-year-old Kelvin Edwards, allegedly entered the office and, without warning, began repeatedly slashing the married victims with his machete, even after they were on the floor and bleeding badly.

Forum List

Back