Nervous Republicans see Trump sinking, and taking Senate with him

Cutting services, education, health care. Urban people are dying in higher numbers because 40 years of cuts to social programs.
Are you out of your mind!? Cutting what? The worst public education system in America is in Baltimore and we pay close to $17,000 per pupil! That’s like the highest in America.. I’ve got health clinics in my neighborhood that I can’t get into I would be behind people that can’t speak English for fucking 10 years on a waiting list.. guess who’s paying for the fucking clinic you stupid itch.. get the fuck out of here with your fake fucking news you stupid fucking sandwich making fucking ^^^{^%]

It doesn't fucking matter how much money you spend. It matters HOW you spend it. What do they spend $17,000 per student ON? It sure as hell isn't the classrooms, the materials or the students. So who is getting the money? US Education rankings have the USA as 20th in the world, despite spending the most money.

You spend twice as much money on health care as any other nation in the world. #37 with a bullet on the top 100 health care systems in the world. Highest rate of disease and death in the covid19 pandemic. Highest rate of obesity, highest rates of heart disease, diabetes, and the only country in the first world where life expectancy is declining.

You've put all of your faith in the free market systems and they're screwing you over. Lowest quality health care and education in the first world.
Shut the fuck up and I mean this with all honesty shut the fuck up women like you are the reason why these fucking black neighborhoods a failing because you’re stupid you’re fucking dumb..

I hate calling people names but when your auto lease telling me that students to get more money per pupil than most any other place in the world and is the worst education system in the world you’re telling me more money is going to make them smart you’re fucking stupid stay home clean the fucking bathroom because that’s all your brain capacity is good for

Cutting services, education, health care. Urban people are dying in higher numbers because 40 years of cuts to social programs.
Are you out of your mind!? Cutting what? The worst public education system in America is in Baltimore and we pay close to $17,000 per pupil! That’s like the highest in America.. I’ve got health clinics in my neighborhood that I can’t get into I would be behind people that can’t speak English for fucking 10 years on a waiting list.. guess who’s paying for the fucking clinic you stupid itch.. get the fuck out of here with your fake fucking news you stupid fucking sandwich making fucking ^^^{^%]
Make up your mind. Are you from Boston or Baltimore...

she voted against tossing donny out AND tried to pedal how 'he learned his lesson' as if he is capable of that.
Since she is "new" to your radar, did you know that she made a public statement in October '16 that she would not vote for Trump?

Guessing that he had "learned his lesson" has got to be the dumbest thing the woman ever said. She's incapable of understanding that sewer rat's mind; SHE would have learned her lesson, if she ever did something like that--which she wouldn't.

But that is not why she voted against removing him from office. She took the time to explain, if you remember, that she did not feel his actions were severe enough a crime to end his presidency, even though his actions were clearly wrong.

It is clear from the July 25, 2019, phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Zelensky that the investigation into the Bidens’ activities requested by President Trump was improper and demonstrated very poor judgment.

There is conflicting evidence in the record about the President’s motivation for this improper request. The House Managers stated repeatedly that President Trump’s actions were motivated “solely” for his own political gain in the 2020 campaign, yet the President’s attorneys argued that the President had sound public policy motivations, including a concern about widespread corruption in Ukraine. ,Regardless it was wrong for President Trump to mention former Vice President Biden on that phone call, and it was wrong for him to ask a foreign country to investigate a political rival...

In the trial of President Clinton, I argued that in order to convict, “we must conclude from the evidence presented to us with no room for doubt that our Constitution will be injured and our democracy suffer should the President remain in office one moment more.” The House Managers adopted a similar threshold when they argued that President Trump’s conduct is so dangerous that he “must not remain in power one moment longer.” The point is, impeachment of a president should be reserved for conduct that poses such a serious threat to our governmental institutions as to warrant the extreme step of immediate removal from office. I voted to acquit President Clinton, even though the House Managers proved to my satisfaction that he did commit a crime, because his conduct did not meet that threshold.

I'm providing the link to her FULL comments. She thought about this long and hard, from the Constitutional perspective. I respect that, even though her decision disappointed me.

I still wish you'd think about keeping partisan politics out of Maine's choice.

I don't live in Maine. I haven't given her opponent a penny. It's up to the people of Maine to decide.

If I lived in Maine I wouldn't note for her.

Way too many times she has said one thing then voted the exact opposite. She is not as moderate as she presents herself as being.

A moderate doesn't vote 93.3% of the time for trump which is what she has done since trump has been elected. She voted with the bush boy at a higher rate.

View attachment 328343

She claims to be pro choice but has voted to confirm at least 32 anti choice trump judges.

She is the second least liked republican in the senate, after moscow mitch mcconnell.
I thank you, Dana, for keeping out of it. I appreciate that. Yeah, she's a Republican. Doesn't surprise me she votes like one.

Yes she's a republican and not a moderate. If she was she wouldn't have cast so many votes for anti choice judges or voted not guilty with the impeachment or voted not to have any witnesses or evidence presented.

I don't live in Maine. It's a beautiful state but way too cold in the winter for me. The people of Maine make the choice who represents them in DC.

I just hope the people of Maine will make a better choice and replace her this time around.

Boston why? We pay a lot per student also but I’m just pointing out the worst education system in America is in Baltimore and we have wasted billions of dollars in Baltimore

That person is in russia.

The only thing to say to that russian troll is how's the weather in moscow today comrade?

The only thing to say to that russian troll is how's the weather in moscow today comrade?
Lol what?

Lol what?

30,000 posts since January 2019. 63 posts a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.

Or, put another way 2.64 posts per hour, 24 hours a day, every day of the week, since January 2, 2019.

Lol what?

30,000 posts since January 2019. 63 posts a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.

Or, put another way 2.64 posts per hour, 24 hours a day, every day of the week, since January 2, 2019.
You can do math do you want to make me some sandwiches now

“The private data of the two parties is largely mirrored by public surveys. Just last week, three Pennsylvania polls and two Michigan surveys were released showing Trump losing outside the margin of error. And a pair of Florida polls were released that showed Biden enjoying a slim advantage in a state that is all but essential for Republicans to retain the presidency.

To some in the party, this feels all too similar to the last time they held the White House.

In 2006, anger at former president George W. Bush and unease with the Iraq War propelled Democrats to reclaim Congress; two years later they captured the presidency thanks to the same anti-incumbent themes and an unexpected crisis that accelerated their advantage: the economic collapse of 2008. The two elections were effectively a single continuous rejection of Republican rule — as some in the GOP fear 2018 and 2020 could become in a worst-case scenario.” ibid

All that matters is that Trump is voted out of office this November.
Yes, and we see you trying to destroy the country to accomplish that. Hopefully you will fail and face serious punishment.

Lol what?

You can do math do you want to make me some sandwiches now
winner.png

Lol what?

Winner! I thought the EXACT same same thing! He's an GD android!

It doesn't fucking matter how much money you spend. It matters HOW you spend it. What do they spend $17,000 per student ON? It sure as hell isn't the classrooms, the materials or the students. So who is getting the money? US Education rankings have the USA as 20th in the world, despite spending the most money.

You spend twice as much money on health care as any other nation in the world. #37 with a bullet on the top 100 health care systems in the world. Highest rate of disease and death in the covid19 pandemic. Highest rate of obesity, highest rates of heart disease, diabetes, and the only country in the first world where life expectancy is declining.

You've put all of your faith in the free market systems and they're screwing you over. Lowest quality health care and education in the first world.
Shut the fuck up and I mean this with all honesty shut the fuck up women like you are the reason why these fucking black neighborhoods a failing because you’re stupid you’re fucking dumb..

I hate calling people names but when your auto lease telling me that students to get more money per pupil than most any other place in the world and is the worst education system in the world you’re telling me more money is going to make them smart you’re fucking stupid stay home clean the fucking bathroom because that’s all your brain capacity is good for

Well some asshole is truly a misogynistic piece of shit. You haven't a clue about anything. I won't shut up as long a Trump is in office and pieces of garbage like you are trying to keep him in office to destroy the USA.

I love it when you expose yourself so totally. When you make it clear who and what you are.

Well some asshole is truly a misogynistic piece of shit. You haven't a clue about anything. I won't shut up as long a Trump is in office and pieces of garbage like you are trying to keep him in office to destroy the USA.

I love it when you expose yourself so totally. When you make it clear who and what you are.
Why don’t you talk about the fucking dozens of blacks getting shot daily in Baltimore in Chicago and Detroit Boston and towns run by democrats Because of their policies you sick uneducated dumb fucking Broad .. Do you know what never mind make me a sandwich and just shut your fucking dumb mouth

You traitors are destroying it right now and either you are stupid to see or you are part of the problem.

Lol what?

Winner! I thought the EXACT same same thing! He's an GD android!

From the guy who's had 76,000 posts in a little over 4 years.

That's 48.18 posts per day, 7 days a week, every day for over 4 years.

Or put another way 2 posts per hour, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for more than 1500 straight days.

You're no different than he is Mike.

Why don’t you talk about the fucking dozens of blacks getting shot daily in Baltimore in Chicago and Detroit Boston and towns run by democrats Because of their policies you sick uneducated dumb fucking Broad .. Do you know what never mind make me a sandwich and just shut your fucking dumb mouth

Why don't you stop issuing orders to people who are looking at you and laughing in your face.

Why don't you stop issuing orders to people who are looking at you and laughing in your face.
I’m sorry can you talk a little bit about the black lives lost this weekend because of Democrats?? Anything? Just a statement

You can't reason with liberals.
She seen the highest percentage we give to students in Baltimore is still not enough it’s the worst fucking school system in America is she saying it’s still not enough I just want to do bad things

Forum List

Back