It’s Now Obvious Who’s Biden’s Running Mate

Meh. I'm not sure that Biden, assuming that he is their nominee, would pick another Caucasian.
He owes the black community big time.
That's his dilemma to solve.

I haven’t seen the media kiss anyone’s ass so lovingly since the Obamanation that caused desolation.

And FYI- she’s being recalled by the voters. Funny that, uh?

She's not being recalled. That is a petition by the nut jobs asking for a recall that is not going to happen

Won’t happen.
Biden lying .
94779924_2598173763753749_7072166507635015680_n.jpg

I heard a newscaster say that she is very popular in Michigan and would certainly deliver the state for Biden.

The reality is, she is so disliked in the nation I hope she is the vp pick. Her own people call her Wretched Gretchen.

I heard a newscaster say that she is very popular in Michigan and would certainly deliver the state for Biden.

The reality is, she is so disliked in the nation I hope she is the vp pick. Her own people call her Wretched Gretchen.

Mi needs her.

Idk what OP was going on about, but as of this morning, it's the female Fridge.
That is to be Biden's VP: The female Fridge.

Democratic Party racism and sexism demands that good ole Jow Un makes a black female his VP choice. The last liberal competent enough to be a genuine choice and fit that description is long dead now, and the Party would have hated her anyway, Barbara Jordan of Texas, so Jow Un will probably want to get Michael Obama on the ticket. He is going to resign if he get inaugurated anyway, so the VP choice he makes is who will be President in the off chance he isn't in prison and enough of the mail in ballots from Mexico and North Korea get counted.

Democratic Party racism and sexism demands that good ole Jow Un makes a black female his VP choice. The last liberal competent enough to be a genuine choice and fit that description is long dead now, and the Party would have hated her anyway, Barbara Jordan of Texas, so Jow Un will probably want to get Michael Obama on the ticket. He is going to resign if he get inaugurated anyway, so the VP choice he makes is who will be President in the off chance he isn't in prison and enough of the mail in ballots from Mexico and North Korea get counted.
Why would Joe go to prison?
He's not going to be president, but he's not going to prison, either.

Forum List

Back