Nervous Republicans see Trump sinking, and taking Senate with him

Trump will win because Trump is the best person for the job. He has already done a great job with many obsticals against him. With a majority in both houses, Trump will take this country back to the top. Biden would have us all speaking Chinese within 2 years. Better dead than red.

It is not just nervous Republicans, it is also the Trumpies who are frantic and frenetic at Dopey Donald Trump's crash and burn press briefings.

The longer Trump talks the more unbelievable bullshit he comes out with.

Trump's true believers will turn on him in furious anger after he brings the Senate down and Drowns Republican lawmakers in election losses.

How long can Trump keep silent? About 1 microsecond. He will be blithering and ranting again because he is irrational and constantly seeks attention.

Dopey Donald Trump is the architect of his own demise.

By Jonathan MartinThe New York Times
Maggie Haberman
Sat., April 25, 2020

WASHINGTON—U.S. President Donald Trump’s erratic handling of the coronavirus outbreak, the worsening economy and a cascade of ominous public and private polling have Republicans increasingly nervous that they are at risk of losing the presidency and the Senate if Trump does not put the country on a radically improved course.

The scale of the GOP’s challenge has crystallized in the last week. With 26 million Americans now having filed for unemployment benefits, Trump’s standing in states that he carried in 2016 looks increasingly wobbly: new surveys show him trailing significantly in battleground states like Michigan and Pennsylvania, and he is even narrowly behind in must-win Florida.

Democrats raised substantially more money than Republicans did in the first quarter in the most pivotal congressional races, according to recent campaign finance reports. And while Trump is well ahead in money compared with the presumptive Democratic nominee, Joe Biden, Democratic donors are only beginning to focus on the general election, and several super political action committees plan to spend heavily on behalf of him and the party.

Perhaps most significantly, Trump’s single best advantage as an incumbent — his access to the bully pulpit — has effectively become a platform for self-sabotage.

His daily news briefings on the coronavirus outbreak are inflicting grave damage on his political standing, Republicans believe, and his recent remarks about combating the virus with sunlight and disinfectant were a breaking point for a number of senior party officials. ...
Just out of curiosity...How long did it take you to find The Star?

So which senate seats will the democrats flip? Maybe the dems get CO, but lose AL, so the GOP has the senate again.
ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?
Doug Jones is toast in AL (GOP +1)

The Dems run the table and take the Senate. And I'm giving the Republican party Doug Jones's seat back. They only reason he won was because his name wasn't Roy Moore.

the senate only had a couple seats up for bid in 2018 - tough ones to try to take, so the (D) party used most of their cash towards the house.

this time some 20+ senate seats are up & they only need what? 4? to take the senate.

i really don't think the house will flip back & donny getting a 2nd term. if he did get in again, but has a (D) controlled congress?

lol....
Every shit hole in America is run by democrats the only bright spot in this country inn across the world I conservative values.. what fucking retard would vote for a Democrat ?

uh-huh. go deep into coal mine country where the opioid addiction is rampant & a huge population are on some sorta SSDI... thinking that industry is coming back ... lol .... MAGATs keep voting against their best interest....
Drug addiction is a direct result of immigration, lowering of wages or jobs Americans used to work as a stop gap. Republicans are against today immigration
Limbaugh's addiction is because of immigration?

So which senate seats will the democrats flip? Maybe the dems get CO, but lose AL, so the GOP has the senate again.
ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?

The Dems run the table and take the Senate. And I'm giving the Republican party Doug Jones's seat back. They only reason he won was because his name wasn't Roy Moore.

the senate only had a couple seats up for bid in 2018 - tough ones to try to take, so the (D) party used most of their cash towards the house.

this time some 20+ senate seats are up & they only need what? 4? to take the senate.

i really don't think the house will flip back & donny getting a 2nd term. if he did get in again, but has a (D) controlled congress?

lol....
Every shit hole in America is run by democrats the only bright spot in this country inn across the world I conservative values.. what fucking retard would vote for a Democrat ?

uh-huh. go deep into coal mine country where the opioid addiction is rampant & a huge population are on some sorta SSDI... thinking that industry is coming back ... lol .... MAGATs keep voting against their best interest....
Drug addiction is a direct result of immigration, lowering of wages or jobs Americans used to work as a stop gap. Republicans are against today immigration
It could be,, it’s pretty depressing to see Americans struggle because of immigration. He’s a good man

Without tea bagger trumpoholics cheering him on at his self-aggrandizing pep rallies, Donal "Dork" Trump is like a fish out of water flopping around on the bottom of the boat or on the beach.

Your biggest problem is the current presumptive candidate.

Unless you get someone better than Joe, Trump will win.
There’s no such thing as a good Democrat? Give me one Democrat that has an inkling of success anywhere.
The only good democrat is a _______ democrat. Fill in the blank appropriately. This is no different thsn any of the other times Trump was sinking fast. No different than any of the "this is the beginning of the end" stories.
Why don't you say it instead of placing a blank. You know you want to! Let's truly see what a conservative poor with credit is made of.

she voted against tossing donny out AND tried to pedal how 'he learned his lesson' as if he is capable of that.
Since she is "new" to your radar, did you know that she made a public statement in October '16 that she would not vote for Trump?

Guessing that he had "learned his lesson" has got to be the dumbest thing the woman ever said. She's incapable of understanding that sewer rat's mind; SHE would have learned her lesson, if she ever did something like that--which she wouldn't.

But that is not why she voted against removing him from office. She took the time to explain, if you remember, that she did not feel his actions were severe enough a crime to end his presidency, even though his actions were clearly wrong.

It is clear from the July 25, 2019, phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Zelensky that the investigation into the Bidens’ activities requested by President Trump was improper and demonstrated very poor judgment.

There is conflicting evidence in the record about the President’s motivation for this improper request. The House Managers stated repeatedly that President Trump’s actions were motivated “solely” for his own political gain in the 2020 campaign, yet the President’s attorneys argued that the President had sound public policy motivations, including a concern about widespread corruption in Ukraine. ,Regardless it was wrong for President Trump to mention former Vice President Biden on that phone call, and it was wrong for him to ask a foreign country to investigate a political rival...

In the trial of President Clinton, I argued that in order to convict, “we must conclude from the evidence presented to us with no room for doubt that our Constitution will be injured and our democracy suffer should the President remain in office one moment more.” The House Managers adopted a similar threshold when they argued that President Trump’s conduct is so dangerous that he “must not remain in power one moment longer.” The point is, impeachment of a president should be reserved for conduct that poses such a serious threat to our governmental institutions as to warrant the extreme step of immediate removal from office. I voted to acquit President Clinton, even though the House Managers proved to my satisfaction that he did commit a crime, because his conduct did not meet that threshold.

I'm providing the link to her FULL comments. She thought about this long and hard, from the Constitutional perspective. I respect that, even though her decision disappointed me.

I still wish you'd think about keeping partisan politics out of Maine's choice.

Last edited:
ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?

lol....

It could be,, it’s pretty depressing to see Americans struggle because of immigration. He’s a good man
Congratulations! You've become a bleeding heart liberal! REJOICE DRUG ADDICTS! IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT, IT'S IMMIGRANTS FAULT!

ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?

lol....

Congratulations! You've become a bleeding heart liberal! REJOICE DRUG ADDICTS! IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT, IT'S IMMIGRANTS FAULT!
Why is it the same time we have millions of Americans hooked on drugs that we have a huge immigration problem of diminished wages across America? Democrat overregulation killing dreams. Asking for a friend

ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?

lol....

Why is it the same time we have millions of Americans hooked on drugs that we have a huge immigration problem of diminished wages across America? Democrat overregulation killing dreams. Asking for a friend
Wow. I could tell that didn't come out of your mouth. LOL

It is not just nervous Republicans, it is also the Trumpies who are frantic and frenetic at Dopey Donald Trump's crash and burn press briefings.

Trump's true believers will turn on him in furious anger after he brings the Senate down and Drowns Republican lawmakers in election losses.

How long can Trump keep silent? About 1 microsecond. He will be blithering and ranting again because he is irrational and constantly seeks attention.

Maggie Haberman
Sat., April 25, 2020

WASHINGTON—U.S. President Donald Trump’s erratic handling of the coronavirus outbreak, the worsening economy and a cascade of ominous public and private polling have Republicans increasingly nervous that they are at risk of losing the presidency and the Senate if Trump does not put the country on a radically improved course.

The scale of the GOP’s challenge has crystallized in the last week. With 26 million Americans now having filed for unemployment benefits, Trump’s standing in states that he carried in 2016 looks increasingly wobbly: new surveys show him trailing significantly in battleground states like Michigan and Pennsylvania, and he is even narrowly behind in must-win Florida.

Democrats raised substantially more money than Republicans did in the first quarter in the most pivotal congressional races, according to recent campaign finance reports. And while Trump is well ahead in money compared with the presumptive Democratic nominee, Joe Biden, Democratic donors are only beginning to focus on the general election, and several super political action committees plan to spend heavily on behalf of him and the party.

Perhaps most significantly, Trump’s single best advantage as an incumbent — his access to the bully pulpit — has effectively become a platform for self-sabotage.

His daily news briefings on the coronavirus outbreak are inflicting grave damage on his political standing, Republicans believe, and his recent remarks about combating the virus with sunlight and disinfectant were a breaking point for a number of senior party officials. ...

You got a problem exponentially bigger with ukraine joe.

Maggie Haberman
Sat., April 25, 2020

Yet the best you have is a child molester.
92596854_10157991267990586_5449537041551327232_n.jpg

Maggie Haberman
Sat., April 25, 2020

Guess you didn’t hear the election has been suspended. It’s for the safety of the children.

Long live King Trump!

ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?

lol....

Little early in the morning to be hitting the bottle isn't it?
Well, you're today looking a

The two richest men in America live in my state. They started their business here and still live here.

Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos wouldn't Iive in any shithole place.

In fact the sate of Washington and Seattle end up at the top or near the top of the best places to live or visit in the nation. Year after year. Since the 1970s.

The reality is that the blue states are much better run than the red.

Go to Lake Tahoe. You can see the drastic difference side by side. The Nevada side is run down and only has mostly casinos and gas stations. Their state parks on the lake aren't kept up and are run down. Not many people go to them. The California side is much better taken care of. New buildings and businesses. People go to that side of the Lake, the parks are well maintained and have people there. It's a very stark contrast.

Or just go to the south. What a dump. Parts of it remind me of third world nations or conditions. It's very different. The first time I ever heard of an ozone alert, much less experience one, was in Texas. The first and only time breathing the air around me made me vomit was in Oklahoma. The air was so polluted I was vomiting. Uncontrolled until I was vomiting bile. I also went over a bridge that for the first time in my life I was actually afraid to drive over. I honestly thought it was going to fall apart. The stark difference of big mansions with shacks made of tarps just down the street in Louisiana was a good example of the huge wage and living gaps in our nation. I could go on and on about the conditions in states that are red or have been controlled by conservatives for a long time but there's just not enough room in a message box. Roads falling apart but are privately owned, bridges that are so old and run down even the locals won't drive over them. Air so polluted dirt got below my contacts in Texas and scratched my eye. I couldn't wear contacts there. Rivers with water so black and polluted, the stench of them when it rains made me vomit.

We don't experience what the red states live in.

she voted against tossing donny out AND tried to pedal how 'he learned his lesson' as if he is capable of that.
Since she is "new" to your radar, did you know that she made a public statement in October '16 that she would not vote for Trump?

Guessing that he had "learned his lesson" has got to be the dumbest thing the woman ever said. She's incapable of understanding that sewer rat's mind; SHE would have learned her lesson, if she ever did something like that--which she wouldn't.

But that is not why she voted against removing him from office. She took the time to explain, if you remember, that she did not feel his actions were severe enough a crime to end his presidency, even though his actions were clearly wrong.

It is clear from the July 25, 2019, phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Zelensky that the investigation into the Bidens’ activities requested by President Trump was improper and demonstrated very poor judgment.

There is conflicting evidence in the record about the President’s motivation for this improper request. The House Managers stated repeatedly that President Trump’s actions were motivated “solely” for his own political gain in the 2020 campaign, yet the President’s attorneys argued that the President had sound public policy motivations, including a concern about widespread corruption in Ukraine. ,Regardless it was wrong for President Trump to mention former Vice President Biden on that phone call, and it was wrong for him to ask a foreign country to investigate a political rival...

In the trial of President Clinton, I argued that in order to convict, “we must conclude from the evidence presented to us with no room for doubt that our Constitution will be injured and our democracy suffer should the President remain in office one moment more.” The House Managers adopted a similar threshold when they argued that President Trump’s conduct is so dangerous that he “must not remain in power one moment longer.” The point is, impeachment of a president should be reserved for conduct that poses such a serious threat to our governmental institutions as to warrant the extreme step of immediate removal from office. I voted to acquit President Clinton, even though the House Managers proved to my satisfaction that he did commit a crime, because his conduct did not meet that threshold.

I'm providing the link to her FULL comments. She thought about this long and hard, from the Constitutional perspective. I respect that, even though her decision disappointed me.

I still wish you'd think about keeping partisan politics out of Maine's choice.

I don't live in Maine. I haven't given her opponent a penny. It's up to the people of Maine to decide.

If I lived in Maine I wouldn't note for her.

Way too many times she has said one thing then voted the exact opposite. She is not as moderate as she presents herself as being.

A moderate doesn't vote 93.3% of the time for trump which is what she has done since trump has been elected. She voted with the bush boy at a higher rate.

Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 9.23.09 AM.png

She claims to be pro choice but has voted to confirm at least 32 anti choice trump judges.

She is the second least liked republican in the senate, after moscow mitch mcconnell.

ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?

KY - amy mcgrath is kicking turtleboy's ass.

ms lindsey is having a tough time in SC as well. both (D) candidates are outpacing their opponents in donorship. i have donated & will continue to donate to them as well as the (D) candidates in maine & AZ.
I understand the strategy, but I wish you would let Mainers decide on whether they still want Susan Collins, playtime. The national campaign AGAINST her was started when she voted to approve Kavanaugh, but she had studied it and thought she was doing the right thing. He hasn't overturned abortion yet. I admit I admire her as one of the last moderates in the Senate and a woman who rolls up her sleeves and tries to get compromises achieved, like ending the shutdown during the Obama years. Yes, she's a Republican and I often don't agree with her, but I am going to vote for her again. In my estimation, she is one of last greats standing.

Would you do that for me? At least think about it?
She always has “concerns” and then toes the line

Forum List

Back